book recommendations

OP
OP
Καπανεύς

Καπανεύς

Naughty Member
Threads
what book Capaneus?
my favorite book these last few years is - The Fundamentals of Irish Fundamentalism by me. it is the green book of the Irish Fundamentalist Unpopular Front and can be yours for only 25 euro.
What do you mean what book? I just posted it. It is the Aleph by Jorge Luis Borges. I posted an excerpt from it in this thread- Deutsches Requiem - Jorge Luis Borges

I ask that you stop shilling your snake oil.

That is a brilliant and important book on many levels.
I recently read Eliade's first novel/diary which he wrote as a teen. I may read that as well.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
What do you mean what book? I just posted it. It is the Aleph by Jorge Luis Borges. I posted an excerpt from it in this thread- Deutsches Requiem - Jorge Luis Borges

I ask that you stop shilling your snake oil.

I recently read Eliade's first novel/diary which he wrote as a teen. I may read that as well.
your comment is blank on my screen. maybe mine isnt the only one that cant see what uve posted. ur comment on saturday is blank on my screen too.
also, how do you know im selling snake oil? i mean, ffs, u want to read o duffy but u dont want to read about contemporary irish fundamentalism. whats ur problem?

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
all ur posts bar one are blank on my screen Capaneus.

Top Bottom