• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bono's NGO 'ONE' aims to facilitate the mass immigration of Africa's doubling population into Europe

Bono is a globalist scumbag through and through

He'll be in his mountain retreat in switzerland when the hordes of
disenfranchised africans swarm over european cities to escape
the carnage from the bombs and terrorists we sent to destroy their
meagre prospects at home, and the corrupt tyrants we supported
and kept in power so we could exploit the resources

Stop the re-conquest of Africa NOW!

Yankee and european globalist scum. Leave Africa to the africans, get out and take your guns and puppets and military bases with you!

US Bases in Africa:

Typical anti American propaganda- probably straight out of the troll factory in Leningr....sorry...St.Petersburg.
That map is total bullshit.

Last edited:

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
Typical anti American propaganda- probably straight out of the troll factory in Leningr....sorry...St.Petersburg.
That map is total bullshit.
How is the map bullshit, Olli? Have you not heard of AFRICOM? It has a nearly $300 million budget and operates several bases. How, pray tell, is wanting American troops to withdraw from Africa (or anywhere, for that matter) anti-American? I want most, if not all of our troops brought home, and I consider myself a patriot. Read this (and it is leftist, not rightist), and be quiet:

Secret US Military Documents Reveal a Constellation of American Military Bases Across Africa

How is the map bullshit, Olli? Have you not heard of AFRICOM? It has a nearly $300 million budget and operates several bases. How, pray tell, is wanting American troops to withdraw from Africa (or anywhere, for that matter) anti-American? I want most, if not all of our troops brought home, and I consider myself a patriot. Read this (and it is leftist, not rightist), and be quiet:

Secret US Military Documents Reveal a Constellation of American Military Bases Across Africa
No doubt that there is US involvement in Africa. A lot with a good reason behind it. Fighting Boko Haram or stamping out pirates off the coast of The Horn Of Africa are much welcomed tasks and a blessing for the international community.
The mapmaker wants to create the illusion that Africa is plastered with US bases the size of Rhein-Main or Ramstein. I'd say he would love to include any Hertz office as well as further proof of US dominance in Africa.
When it comes to the military $300 million is just peanuts. You cannot do anything with this sort of cash.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
True for you! He is the answer to the question noone asked and, like every other celebrity who has had smoke blown up his ass for much of his life, believes it's his moral right to bring eyesight to the blind (i.e. those of us unreconstructed folks that believe globalism is utter horseshit).

Think at that level of Fame, in the music industry, or hollywood, u become a pawn, like our Gov. controlled by Zionists.
Then they push their mass migration Agenda, using Bono as their 'Front'.
Very serious stuff.

Last edited:

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
No doubt that there is US involvement in Africa. A lot with a good reason behind it. Fighting Boko Haram or stamping out pirates off the coast of The Horn Of Africa are much welcomed tasks and a blessing for the international community.
The mapmaker wants to create the illusion that Africa is plastered with US bases the size of Rhein-Main or Ramstein. I'd say he would love to include any Hertz office as well as further proof of US dominance in Africa.
When it comes to the military $300 million is just peanuts. You cannot do anything with this sort of cash.
How is fighting Boko Haram and pirates of the Horn in America's interests? And 46 bases is no great shakes? If unarmed ships are targeted by rag-tag Somalis, it's not Uncle Sam's job to steam out to the rescue. It's their tough shit if they get caught with their pants down. If shipping companies wish to arm their crews or pay for a navy's services, that's fine. The American navy has no business being involved in such bullshit, especially when the Chinese/Japanese/Korean/European navies should be pulling their own weight.

$300 million is peanuts in Africa? What are the GDP per capita and cost of living in the average African country? Do the math.

How is fighting Boko Haram and pirates of the Horn in America's interests? And 46 bases is no great shakes? If unarmed ships are targeted by rag-tag Somalis, it's not Uncle Sam's job to steam out to the rescue. It's their tough shit if they get caught with their pants down. If shipping companies wish to arm their crews or pay for a navy's services, that's fine. The American navy has no business being involved in such bullshit, especially when the Chinese/Japanese/Korean/European navies should be pulling their own weight.

$300 million is peanuts in Africa? What are the GDP per capita and cost of living in the average African country? Do the math.
The US is a major peacekeeper on the planet. Without the US the world would plunge a lot more into chaos when it is already now. Of course there were some wrong actions- like the invasion of Iraq or the missing Libyan replacement government. Taking Gadaffi out was one of the best actions in decades. He should have been replaced by a proper administration.
I do not know much about living costs in Africa. I presume they are quite low if you have an income from the outside.
300 million are still nothing when it comes to military equipment. A Tomahawk cruise missile sets you back about 1.5 million. Trump fired 27 of them into Syria in April. A bit over 40 million gone- and nothing to show for.
A stealth bomber costs you about 800 million. That gives you about a third of a bomber per year for all African "bases".
Get real, man. The money is just enough for some ground troops here and there.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
The US is a major peacekeeper on the planet. Without the US the world would plunge a lot more into chaos when it is already now. Of course there were some wrong actions- like the invasion of Iraq or the missing Libyan replacement government. Taking Gadaffi out was one of the best actions in decades. He should have been replaced by a proper administration.
I do not know much about living costs in Africa. I presume they are quite low if you have an income from the outside.
300 million are still nothing when it comes to military equipment. A Tomahawk cruise missile sets you back about 1.5 million. Trump fired 27 of them into Syria in April. A bit over 40 million gone- and nothing to show for.
A stealth bomber costs you about 800 million. That gives you about a third of a bomber per year for all African "bases".
Get real, man. The money is just enough for some ground troops here and there.
Good God in heaven, you are a rube! When the world was bi-polar (i.e. America vs. the U.S.S.R.), we had one of the longest runs of stability in modern times. Please enlighten me as to how the world would "plunge into chaos" if we were to leave the stage and allow other actors to fill the volume. America has destabilized large parts of Central America, the Middle and Near East and Southeast Asia as well. And continues to do so.

The invasions of Iraq and Libya were colossal failures, because they replaced stable, sovereign governments which were of no threat to us with decentralized and weak (in the case of Iraq) governments that were riven with sectarianism and in the case of Libya, absolutely hellish anarchy. Strongmen may not be the ones for us, but they certainly are right for people in many other parts of the world, whether we like it or not.

Do you really believe we use B-2's and Tomahawks in African operations? I have four words for you: Reaper and Predator drones. 36% of the population lives on less than $1 a day. That's cheaper than dirt and $360 million goes a long way in that neck of the woods.

It is no longer our job to fight monsters overseas. We are being bled white for it and have nothing to show for it, other than a massive trade deficit, a national debt that will never be paid off, the enmity of billions of people the world over, thousands of our dead military and tens of thousands of maimed and damaged soldiers and their families, not to mention millions of innocent civilians who were butchered in our name.

Since you're a dutiful European cuck, you go out and agitate for the W.E.U. to supplant N.A.T.O, so European boys can be led out as lambs to slaughter for no good reason. Ireland is neutral for a reason and America should be as well.

Good God in heaven, you are a rube! When the world was bi-polar (i.e. America vs. the U.S.S.R.), we had one of the longest runs of stability in modern times. Please enlighten me as to how the world would "plunge into chaos" if we were to leave the stage and allow other actors to fill the volume. America has destabilized large parts of Central America, the Middle and Near East and Southeast Asia as well. And continues to do so.

The invasions of Iraq and Libya were colossal failures, because they replaced stable, sovereign governments which were of no threat to us with decentralized and weak (in the case of Iraq) governments that were riven with sectarianism and in the case of Libya, absolutely hellish anarchy. Strongmen may not be the ones for us, but they certainly are right for people in many other parts of the world, whether we like it or not.

Do you really believe we use B-2's and Tomahawks in African operations? I have four words for you: Reaper and Predator drones. 36% of the population lives on less than $1 a day. That's cheaper than dirt and $360 million goes a long way in that neck of the woods.

It is no longer our job to fight monsters overseas. We are being bled white for it and have nothing to show for it, other than a massive trade deficit, a national debt that will never be paid off, the enmity of billions of people the world over, thousands of our dead military and tens of thousands of maimed and damaged soldiers and their families, not to mention millions of innocent civilians who were butchered in our name.

Since you're a dutiful European cuck, you go out and agitate for the W.E.U. to supplant N.A.T.O, so European boys can be led out as lambs to slaughter for no good reason. Ireland is neutral for a reason and America should be as well.
If you leave the theatre, some nasty characters will enter the game and will come looking for your arse after a while.
If you want to stay on top and keep the show going, you have no choice.
Don't worry about the debt. It will never be paid back- by any state. See it this way- you have the money lenders at their balls- and they have to dance after your tune, if they want at least a bit of their dosh back.
Reapers and predators are for free ? How about the administration behind those.
Again- 300 million dollares are nothing. How many African dictators can you buy for this sum ?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

Olli actually believes that it's better to have slave markets in Libya than to have Al Gaddafi as leader. That's the level of criminal insanity we're dealing with here.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
If you leave the theatre, some nasty characters will enter the game and will come looking for your arse after a while.
Really? So, even if we had withdrawn from Saudi Arabia because bin-Laden had foretold attacks if we didn't, 9/11 still would've occurred? The reason we are subject to attack is due to the facts of our presence in the Middle East and that of plenty of impressionable Moslem fifth-columnists in our country.

We withdraw from the Islamic world and convince the fifth-columnists to leave or kick them out, no attacks. It's quite simple really, but maybe not for you.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
Reapers and predators are for free ? How about the administration behind those.
Again- 300 million dollars are nothing. How many African dictators can you buy for this sum ?
A drone costs $4 million. Do the math. The military doesn't use its budget to buy off dictators; the State Dept. and C.I.A. use theirs.

Really? So, even if we had withdrawn from Saudi Arabia because bin-Laden had foretold attacks if we didn't, 9/11 still would've occurred? The reason we are subject to attack is due to the facts of our presence in the Middle East and that of plenty of impressionable Moslem fifth-columnists in our country.

We withdraw from the Islamic world and convince the fifth-columnists to leave or kick them out, no attacks. It's quite simple really, but maybe not for you.
You have to keep dancing to the music. You have no choice.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
You have to keep dancing to the music. You have no choice.
Dude, you acquit yourself poorly when you speak extemporaneously because you have so little upstairs, other than toys in the attic. Instead of wasting bandwidth with your platitudes, quote some sources and link to some articles to bolster your viewpoint. You have zero in the arsenal.

Dude, you acquit yourself poorly when you speak extemporaneously because you have so little upstairs, other than toys in the attic. Instead of wasting bandwidth with your platitudes, quote some sources and link to some articles to bolster your viewpoint. You have zero in the arsenal.
The States have to keep playing the game of a superpower. Otherwise somebody else will take over. Simple as....

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
The States have to keep playing the game of a superpower. Otherwise somebody else will take over. Simple as....
Did you read what I wrote? I said that a growing number of Americans want us the hell out of Dodge and are fine with the ramifications. And want the troops placed on the southern border?

Did you read what I wrote? I said that a growing number of Americans want us the hell out of Dodge and are fine with the ramifications. And want the troops placed on the southern border?
What good would be troops on the Southern border ? The folks already inside the States will simply outbreed you !
China will get all your colonies in the Pacific and will take over the rest of the planet with the Russians. And the Fat Controller will shove one thermonuclear device after the other up your arse !

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Olli of course is right, another power will step in to fill the vacuum. But TOG is also correct, a growing number of Americans are unconcerned with that and want the troops home. But the reality is, American power will not retreat until it is economically forced to do so, that is the situation.

I would point out that John Adams did not want a standing army but instead we were to be protected by a wall of wood(navy). The modern version being out nuclear forces.