Bono's mate Quincy Jones- the ROI so racist that it's frightening.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
I have to disagree, I have not read anything by anyone where you could say, yep that's racism. Most people are reactive, responding to a situation or current politics, that isn't racism its anger.
I don't consider opposing mass immigration or saying homogenous societies are best as racism, however there are some posters who go beyond that. Look I think racism is just part of the human condition and as long as people don't actually act unjustly on it I don't really care about someone being racist.

I hope he's right. We need more racism. Preferable to the regime 'niggers of europe' Roddy Doyle attitude.

Without derailing the thread why not start your own thread and highlight why you think people in Ireland and those on this forum are racist. The days of shouting racist without reason are over, back up what you are saying with fact and evidence.
This thread IS about racism 8n Ireland
What are you on about?

radioledger

Donator
Premium Account
Political Irish
This thread IS about racism 8n Ireland
What are you on about?
No, this thread is about a rich American who perceives Racism in Ireland.

How do you think he has perceived it? What is there around Dublin that a rich multi-millionaire would see that is racist?

How do you think he has perceived it? What is there around Dublin that a rich multi-millionaire would see that is racist?
So rich people or Americans are on your radar of predjuice now?

He might be on to something!

Thread Cleaned up, off-topic posts removed to the Handbagging thread.
You removed on topic stuff as well, very poor moderating.

The thread is about racism and the racists all came out in support of another racist, which all proves the case for the "Rich American"

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

The thing is though that Bono is a Prod and it is just a fact that in Ireland Prods tend to be a lot more racist than people from a Catholic background. I already spoke on this thread about my neighbours but my sister is actually a worse racist than they, she generally refers to black people as niggers, anyone from the Middle East who isn't Jewish as a Paki (don't ask- Ulster logic at it's "finest") and Jews as kikes or even worse "oven dodgers"- so it is entirely possible that if you were hanging around with Bono's mates you might find Ireland to be incredibly racist. You here a lot of people down here say that Christianity is incompatible with ethno-nationalism/tribalism but really Presbyterianism and Eastern Orthodoxy are more than compatible with it, and even seem to actually encourage it.

Why is it that Irish Jewry tends to be much more extremist than their British co-Religionists?
What's that got to do with this thread?
What's your evidence for saying so?
The Small numbers of Irish Jews left can see the hatred directed towards them but I'm not so sure that it's racism but it's hate.

Why bring that up?

A gaga 80 plus squillionaire African-American who spends 99.9% of his time in some gated community in duh states knows about "racism" in Ireland.

Bono probably told him about the time Klansmen from the "Iona Institution" used Vatican mind rays to defeat the Lesbian Treaty in 2004.
If say he'd have more appreciation for things Irish than a verbose angry little man who thinks he's a bit of a wordsmith.

You really make me laugh, unintended comedy is the best.