Bono's mate Quincy Jones- the ROI so racist that it's frightening.

I dont understand this, how would he know Ireland was racist if he held up in Bono`s castle all the time?

Sounds like total BS by him.
I imagine Bono or some other Ireland hater told him.
You know many of the elite equate nationalism and patriotism as early shoots of racism.

Even the leader of Fianna Fail said that wanting sovereignty for Ireland was backward and evil.

radioledger

Donator
Premium Account
Political Irish
He's 100% correct
There is huge levels of racism in Ireland and you just have to look at the levels of intolerance on this site as the racists spew their hate
Without derailing the thread why not start your own thread and highlight why you think people in Ireland and those on this forum are racist. The days of shouting racist without reason are over, back up what you are saying with fact and evidence.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Without derailing the thread why not start your own thread and highlight why you think people in Ireland and those on this forum are racist. The days of shouting racist without reason are over, back up what you are saying with fact and evidence.
Meh some people on this forum are actually racist. Political forums though don't reflect wider social realities very often.

radioledger

Donator
Premium Account
Political Irish
Meh some people on this forum are actually racist. Political forums though don't reflect wider social realities very often.
I have to disagree, I have not read anything by anyone where you could say, yep that's racism. Most people are reactive, responding to a situation or current politics, that isn't racism its anger.