Blanchardstown Shopping Centre 26 December 2018 - most of the Shoppers are not even Irish - is this the Tipping Point?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
then it will be like america those areas will turn into hell on earth no go ghettos

It's already happening very rapidly in Blanchardstown. The whites are all moving away. If you go to any supermarket in Blanch you'll see mostly migrants working and shopping there. The schools are also becoming majority migrant. My local church has mass said by an African priest with Africans serving mass. I haven't seen a white alter boy there in a long time. Hartstown Church is going to have all African priests from this year on.

Threads
It's already happening very rapidly in Blanchardstown. The whites are all moving away. If you go to any supermarket in Blanch you'll see mostly migrants working and shopping there. The schools are also becoming majority migrant. My local church has mass said by an African priest with Africans serving mass. I haven't seen a white alter boy there in a long time. Hartstown Church is going to have all African priests from this year on.
wow that sounds revolting crime must b out of control there also

Threads
Me neither,Timmy.mgft8lshsgpda.gif123mgpimbgr.gif123

mikeo

PI Member
Threads
Does it really matter who gets the free stuff? Makes no difference to your personal rape problem! Now, where is the real problem? Here's a clue; freebies for wasters.

Think, Man.................'Think'!!! If you have IRISH Wasters.......does it make ANY sense to IMPORT FOREIGN wasters???:rolleyes:

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
ok, well there just MIGHT be an alternative explanation for that particular fact!! :p

Top Bottom