Blanchardstown Shopping Centre 26 December 2018 - most of the Shoppers are not even Irish - is this the Tipping Point?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
i think in the eu we will see levels of violence like ni in the 1970's. get used to the idea of living in a police state. where peaceful life will be a distant memory. i can't see how people aren't going to be very angry at what has been created...
All part of the plan - a police state run by a tiny and super-wealthy elite and lording over a Eurasian Négroid underclass.

Karloff

PI Member
Threads

I like this bit from her...

[But] the people are individuals who are living in a country, they are not a group who define themselves as the [German] people,” she stressed.

Ie to cut it short German people do not exist.

The anti-whiteEuropean globalists are hoping to centralise European leadership in Germany and then use Germany's WW2 history to force it to utterly negate the existence of Germans and through it's control of the EU negate other indigenous Europeans' existence also. This reads almost like a manifesto for a final solution. A lot of those in power in the West do not just dislike the indigenous people but deeply hate them.

It's also interesting how closely the comments of this so called leader (an actual real leader being a source of policy not an implementer of it) echo Macron in some cases word for word. Who is writing the speech?

Last edited:

wasted years

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

[But] the people are individuals who are living in a country, they are not a group who define themselves as the [German] people,” she stressed.

The anti-whiteEuropean globalists are hoping to centralise European leadership in Germany and then use Germany's WW2 history to force it to utterly negate the existence of Germans and through it's control of the EU negate other indigenous Europeans' existence also. This reads almost like a manifesto for a final solution. A lot of those in power in the West do not just dislike the indigenous people but deeply hate them.
It's genocide. Plain and simple. And it'll not be a slow death.
The elite arnt hiding their intentions anymore. I hate to say this but the adf or anything to the like will not negate these people. They're intent on our destruction and they must be met with the same fire.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
It's also interesting how closely the comments of this so called leader (an actual real leader being a source of policy not an implementer of it) echo Macron in some cases word for word. Who is writing the speech?
It would indeed be a remarkable coincidence if this latest speech by Merkel only by chance happened to be fundamentally identical to a recent similar speech by Marcon.

French politicians have reacted with anger after Emmanuel Macron asserted that “true” Frenchmen and Danes “do not exist”, and attacked the people he rules over as stubbornly resistant to change while on an official visit to Denmark.

Macron Tells Denmark 'No Such Thing as a True Dane, True Frenchman' | Breitbart

Threads
I was in Liffey Valley Shopping Centre yesterday and if I was dropped in from space you could not tell what country you were in with the number of foreigners there. It was a job to hear English being spoken. We have been invaded by these hoards. So glad the offspring took off from this kip.
My estate is about 80/20 id say. lower Lucan is heaving, and all private estates too. there are 4 educate together schools within a two mile radius, jam packed, mornings are a nightmare

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

Top Bottom