Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Blanchardstown Shopping Centre 26 December 2018 - most of the Shoppers are not even Irish - is this the Tipping Point?

OP
Catalpa

Catalpa

PI Member
I find that if I go early morning it's not too bad. The Irish shoppers get up earlier so the proportion of migrants is lower.
I would never go in the afternoon--too stressful.
Yes a lot of them are not early risers that's for sure...

OP
Catalpa

Catalpa

PI Member
Thanks! I cant say I ever heard of this one!

Published on Thursday 27th September 2018

African Development (Bank and Fund) Bill 2018 published paving the way for further strengthening of Irish-African ties
The Minister for Finance and Public Expenditure and Reform, Paschal Donohoe T.D., today (27 September 2018) published the African Development (Bank and Fund) Bill 2018. The Bill will provide for Ireland’s potential membership of the African Development Bank (AfDB) and the African Development Fund (AfDF).

Was this ever even discussed in Dail or is it another one that was slipped in under the Radar?

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Blanchardstown Shopping Centre 26 December 2018 - most of the Shoppers are not even Irish - is this the Tipping Point?

Just back from a gander down to the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre here in sunny Dublin 15

It is packed to the gills so I'm sure that the retailers will be pleased at the size of the footfall

However while the numbers of non Nationals there has grown exponentially in the last few years today one could not but help notice that over 50% of the customers are clearly non Irish.

Indeed I would say of that number that maybe half are clearly of non European background

AS it is unlikely that this ratio will improve in our favour in the years to come then how long before the Irish are the minority in Dublin 15?

Doesn't come as a surprise to me, alas. The Irish are an endangered species in Blanchardstown. But, back in the day, country people used to come up to Blanch for a bit of shopping before Christmas. Seems they aren't doing that any more. White flight.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Thanks! I cant say I ever heard of this one!

Published on Thursday 27th September 2018

African Development (Bank and Fund) Bill 2018 published paving the way for further strengthening of Irish-African ties
The Minister for Finance and Public Expenditure and Reform, Paschal Donohoe T.D., today (27 September 2018) published the African Development (Bank and Fund) Bill 2018. The Bill will provide for Ireland’s potential membership of the African Development Bank (AfDB) and the African Development Fund (AfDF).

Was this ever even discussed in Dail or is it another one that was slipped in under the Radar?

Fine Gael celebrated the rape of Libya and the brutal murder of its leader in 2011 - even though Gaddafi and Libya were the main funders of African development. You can be sure that if Fine Gael is supporting this "African Development Bank," it's only purpose is to rape African and force its youth to migrate to Europe.

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Fine Gael celebrated the rape of Libya and the brutal murder of its leader in 2011 - even though Gaddafi and Libya were the main funders of African development. You can be sure that if Fine Gael is supporting this "African Development Bank," it's only purpose is to rape African and force its youth to migrate to Europe.
Off topic I know, but, when you think about Gadhafi's murder and the witch Clinton crackling, we really dodged a bullet when Trump was elected.

Saul Goodman

Donator
Premium
PI Member
Top Bottom