Blanchardstown Shopping Centre 26 December 2018 - most of the Shoppers are not even Irish - is this the Tipping Point?

Catalpa

PI Member
Blanchardstown Shopping Centre 26 December 2018 - most of the Shoppers are not even Irish - is this the Tipping Point?

Just back from a gander down to the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre here in sunny Dublin 15

It is packed to the gills so I'm sure that the retailers will be pleased at the size of the footfall

However while the numbers of non Nationals there has grown exponentially in the last few years today one could not but help notice that over 50% of the customers are clearly non Irish.

Indeed I would say of that number that maybe half are clearly of non European background

AS it is unlikely that this ratio will improve in our favour in the years to come then how long before the Irish are the minority in Dublin 15?

Catalpa

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Apparently rapacious capitalism is colour blind.
But they certainly know which colour will work for less!
There are very few non European retail staff in the Centre - very very few....

charlie D

PI Member
Apparently rapacious capitalism is colour blind.
But they certainly know which colour will work for less!
Mass Migration is a tool of the ruling elite to drive down wages and undermine workers rights . The new left have abandoned this principle but this was always one of the basic principles of those on the traditional left for years , even those who identified as communist . Now its all about cultural marxism and identity politics

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
There are very few non European retail staff in the Centre - very very few....
I never claimed there were many european staff there. I made a general statement about capitalism.
Observe who is working in the sweatshops of the world, the special enclaves, the mines, the engines of production
and you won't see too many white faces. That was my point.

And here you'll see increasing numbers of foreign folk in low skilled work, keeping wages down.
IBEC are of course fully behind FG/FF and their plans for greatly increased migration

Catalpa

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I never claimed there were many european staff there. I made a general statement about capitalism.
Observe who is working in the sweatshops of the world, the special enclaves, the mines, the engines of production
and you won't see too many white faces. That was my point.

And here you'll see increasing numbers of foreign folk in low skilled work, keeping wages down.
IBEC are of course fully behind FG/FF and their plans for greatly increased migration
Yes that is true enough - we also have many migrants here now who are clearly not working at all

What are they doing here that is of any benefit to us at all?

Unless you are a Landlord, Retailer or working for an NGO...

Last edited:

Saul Goodman

PI Member
I can't believe you put yourself through that catalpa......wading through foreign filth like that yuck

Top Bottom