• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Black Friday Bargain Alerts

smurftool

PI Member
If you have any good deals for Black Friday please share them, still after some Christmas ideas!

OP
smurftool

smurftool

PI Member
25% of StenaLine sailings

Stay snug and smug this Black Friday and book our epic 25% off sale from the sofa! Swap the crush of the crowds for the comfort of the couch and save nearly a third on motorist fares this year and the next.

Sail from Dublin to Holyhead, Rosslare to Fishguard or direct to France from Rosslare to Cherbourg and travel now or next year, up to 15 December 2019*! Don’t dilly-dally; this offer is only available to book until 23.00hrs on 27 November!

Book using the offer code FRIYAY25 and you’ll be away!

OP
smurftool

smurftool

PI Member
Kilronan Castle

109 rooms at €109, on sale for 109 Hours – when they’re gone, they’re gone
Our Black Friday SALE includes;

- Luxury Overnight Accommodation for 2 people
- Sumptuous Breakfast in The Douglas Hyde Restaurant
- 10% off any 50min Spa treatment (must be booked in advance)
- Late check-out until 1pm
- From €109 per room

**Weekend supplement applies.

Room Reservations

Superhans

Administrator
Great deal on a new Xbox

Xbox One S 1TB Battlefield V console + Spyro Trilogy Reignited + Fallout 76: S.*.*.C.*.*.L. Edition (Game + 3 Pin Badges) (Xbox One)

Or

Xbox One S 1TB Fortnite Console + Forza Horizon 4 - Standard Edition + Spyro Trilogy Reignited (Xbox One)

Deal Price:£199.99

WTF is "Black Friday". This is getting ridiculous.

D

Deleted member 863

Non Registered Member
I passed two queues early this morning here in Finland.

The first was a long line of people dressed for winter and pulling those flight cases on wheels, the big ones in pastel colours. They looked excited and full of anticipation, wallets and credit cards at the ready. I continued on my business and tried not to feel a tiny bit disgusted.

The next queue I passed was an even longer line of fairly hopeless looking people. Few Finns, apart from the severely alcohol/drugs type of run down; mostly immigrants and what looked like Roma gypsies, all carrying plastic bags to fill with foods and drinks and other stuff from the charitable societies.

It reminded me of Ireland, and Dublin in particular: lines of folk queuing for flat-screen televisions and fondue sets, the latest gadgets and other worthless fads. The lines of people stretching past the homeless in doorways and on street corners. Sometimes our inhumanity to our fellow man gets harder and harder to bear.

Consumerism is like a religion: maybe bigger than any religion.

Idiots queuing to pay top dollar for crap they don't need.

The starving and desolate watch from the gutters.

What a con.

D

Deleted member 2524

Non Registered Member

The first was a long line of people dressed for winter and pulling those flight cases on wheels, the big ones in pastel colours. They looked excited and full of anticipation, wallets and credit cards at the ready. I continued on my business and tried not to feel a tiny bit disgusted.

The next queue I passed was an even longer line of fairly hopeless looking people. Few Finns, apart from the severely alcohol/drugs type of run down; mostly immigrants and what looked like Roma gypsies, all carrying plastic bags to fill with foods and drinks and other stuff from the charitable societies.

It reminded me of Ireland, and Dublin in particular: lines of folk queuing for flat-screen televisions and fondue sets, the latest gadgets and other worthless fads. The lines of people stretching past the homeless in doorways and on street corners. Sometimes our inhumanity to our fellow man gets harder and harder to bear.

What a con.
Thank you for your opinion, I feel the same way

Dublin 4

Donator

What a con.
Joie de vivre - Wikipedia

Top Bottom