Video Bill Warner, PhD - Use the Word Kafir

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
"Once you know you are a Kafir, all the sweet deceptions of Islam vanish"

Herein, Dr Warner explains why non Muslims should always refer to themselves as Kafir when in discourse with Muslims or their communist allies:

GodsDog

PI Member

Herein, Dr Warner explains why non Muslims should always refer to themselves as Kafir when in discourse with Muslims or their communist allies:

Communists are not actually referred to even once in this video! :rolleyes:

SwordOfStCatherine

And you claim to be against Jewish power......

At University Muslimas rescued me from vindictive Libtards, Muslims have always treated me with the utmost respect apart from one time and one of them got a knife in the leg which might have had something to do with boyfriend at the time (who was indigenous English from an upper middle class Baptist family)- thing is though the disrespect they showed me at that time coming from them especially because they knew what they were doing I have had countless times from savage atheist indigenous men. Actually the lad who suffered and his mates came up and apologized to me and we are talking about people who were head the ball Islamists and not normal Muslims. The Muslim I know here is of North African origin but from Palestine- the reason she moved here was that her brother told that they would kill her for the shame she had brought on the family for converting from Rabbinic Judaism to Islam. Once they give you their troth you can have hardly a more actually loyal friend than a Muslim through thick and thin.

OP
Oliver Plunkett

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
And you claim to be against Jewish power......

At University Muslimas rescued me from vindictive Libtards, Muslims have always treated me with the utmost respect apart from one time and one of them got a knife in the leg which might have had something to do with boyfriend at the time (who was indigenous English from an upper middle class Baptist family)- thing is though the disrespect they showed me at that time coming from them especially because they knew what they were doing I have had countless times from savage atheist indigenous men. Actually the lad who suffered and his mates came up and apologized to me and we are talking about people who were head the ball Islamists and not normal Muslims. The Muslim I know here is of North African origin but from Palestine- the reason she moved here was that her brother told that they would kill her for the shame she had brought on the family for converting from Rabbinic Judaism to Islam. Once they give you their troth you can have hardly a more actually loyal friend than a Muslim through thick and thin.
None of this addresses the theology discussed by good Dr Warner here. Again Swords. This is NOT about you.

SwordOfStCatherine

None of this addresses the theology discussed by good Dr Warner here. Again Swords. This is NOT about you.
Indeed. Okay Sharia- which Muslims do not consider Theology by the way- is all Hanbali Khajarite flavoured and any Muslim who thinks differently is a moron who just does not understand their Religion. We are heading to a point where meaningful Christianity could become illegal in the Western part at least of the EU- and this is not "conspiracy theory", the documents and their backers are in public view. This is not Muslims who are doing this. Muslims have no influence on our culture and society- to be and an out and out Muslim you cannot have a career in politics or the media.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator

It's not theology. It's just mad Seppo shit. If you want to learn about Islam, why don't you listen to Sheik Imran Hosein. You aren't going to learn about Islam from obsessively listening to illiterates who hate Islam - not because they know anything about it, but just because it isn't what they grew up believing normality to be.

SwordOfStCatherine

It's not theology. It's just mad Seppo shit. If you want to learn about Islam, why don't you listen to Sheik Imran Hosein. You aren't going to learn about Islam from obsessively listening to illiterates who hate Islam - not because they know anything about it, but just because it isn't what they grew up believing normality to be.
The irony of all this is that he posted a document from the Iraqi government under Saddam which claimed that Wahhabi craziness was a product of the British secret service to undermine Islam. Now a lot of people in the Levant both Muslim and nom-Muslim believe this and it deserves a thread- this is an idea which is out there and which I do not reject, but when you post that and than you post Bill Warner something is going on.

GodsDog

PI Member
All that video is really saying is that those who are not Muslims are referred to as "Kafir" by the Quran
a word that, outside it's use in the Quran also means "ungrateful"

if i want to truly learn about islam, i would avoid all the theologians and other holy men.

simply conduct an audit of all the muslim countries from the viewpoints of some scientists.....sociologists, criminologists, psychologists, political analysts etc etc.

the real islam is less to do with what people say, and all about what people do.

First Question : how are non-muslims and ex muslims faring in muslim countries ?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
if i want to truly learn about islam, i would avoid all the theologians and other holy men.

simply conduct an audit of all the muslim countries from the viewpoints of some scientists.....sociologists, criminologists, psychologists, political analysts etc etc.

the real islam is less to do with what people say, and all about what people do.

First Question : how are non-muslims and ex muslims faring in muslim countries ?
You could do that, but you'd be limiting yourself to the view from the outside in.

Top Bottom