Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Biden's Crooks

Napper Tandy

PI Member
This may be one of the most crooked administrations of all time, certainly since the 19th century.

Let's take the case of Janet Yellen, the New US Treasury Secretary.

She earned $7m for giving tedious speeches at banks and hedge funds in the past two years.

We can pretend this is not bribery, but of course, it is bare-faced bribery.

Yellen took $810,000 from Citadel, who control Robinhood, the trading platform used by WallStreetBets to boost GameStop's share price and squeeze out institutional shorts.

Now Yellen, Citadel's pal, is overseeing the GameStop situation ....

Who will Yellen side with? The ordinary Joes or her lard-arsed globalist hedge fund pals?

It's anybody's guess.

You seem to have made up your mind anyway

Napper Tandy

PI Member
He's excommunicated latae sententiae and if he does not repent of his wickedness he is bound for Hell. There's no fool like an old fool.
The bishops can go back to riding each other

This may be one of the most crooked administrations of all time, certainly since the 19th century.

Let's take the case of Janet Yellen, the New US Treasury Secretary.

She earned $7m for giving tedious speeches at banks and hedge funds in the past two years.

We can pretend this is not bribery, but of course, it is bare-faced bribery.

Yellen took $810,000 from Citadel, who control Robinhood, the trading platform used by WallStreetBets to boost GameStop's share price and squeeze out institutional shorts.

Now Yellen, Citadel's pal, is overseeing the GameStop situation ....

Who will Yellen side with? The ordinary Joes or her lard-arsed globalist hedge fund pals?

It's anybody's guess.

I thought the Obama administration was, before the faux election, but I stand corrected.

OP
Volatire

Volatire

PI Member

Victory to orange-haired populism!

sighthound

PI Member
well they were orgasmic with joy when he was voted in i am beginning to think Biden only got the votes of the entertainment industry who also have jets & its just a big 'return to normal' government. Fuck the poor and the working class, th ejobs the health the education etc - lets eat more cake on our journey !!

HouseCarl

PI Member
I reported the above as gratuitously offensive vulgarity.
I am disappointed that whoever is monitoring considered it fair comment.
It isn't.
It's the excretion of a loutish fool.
It's a bollicky thing to say but otoh what's wrong with riding, consenting adults obviously :tmnt: :ura: :zlumi:

Top Bottom