Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament

And nobody wants to hear some utter moron insisting the world is flat in 2018 in the face of all the evidence
accrued over centuries of scientific enquiry.

Your sort would probably have burned Galileo at the stake for heresy.

Lucky for us the time of your nutty cult having such power in society has long passed.
I'm pretty sure that Patrick Jane is some type of Baptist- only Baptists are Mid-Acts Dispensationalists as far as I know- and Baptists have always believed in Religious Toleration.

I'm pretty sure that Patrick Jane is some type of Baptist- only Baptists are Mid-Acts Dispensationalists as far as I know- and Baptists have always believed in Religious Toleration.
Patrick Jane's last few posts weren't exactly tolerant!! :rolleyes:
No worries. I expect hypocrisy from religious people.
Their delusions about gods tend to spread to delusions about themselves
and their "good" behaviour. See ISIS/Inquisition for the logical conclusion.

OP
OP
patrick jane
The earth and cosmos are enclosed. We are special and the focus and center of God's creation. They can't tell everybody now can they? They only just confirmed at the earliest in the 1930s possibly 40s and by 1959 for sure they knew. Do you run out and tell the world? No you don't.​
You can't because it would glorify God and Jesus Christ who created all things. It would destroy science and too many would look stupid. They can't let the masses find out. They have tried nuking through the dome and it was impossible. They don't realize what would happen if they breached the Firmament which is strong like a molten glass looking glass.​
Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?
My Website : Biblical Cosmology
Youtube : patrick jane - Biblical Enclosed Flat Earth, Cosmos
Twitter : patrick jane (@patrickjane3169) | Twitter

Facebook : Patrick Jane
Google : https://plus.google.com/u/0/113527239869543729835

Hearing, believing and trusting the gospel of our salvation seals us with that Holy Spirit of Promise. The Lord is not slack concerning His promises. 2 Peter 3:9 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV - Ephesians 1:10-14 KJV - Romans 10:9-10 KJV - Romans 10:13 KJV - Romans 10:17 KJV - Ephesians 1:7 KJV -

Last edited:
OP
OP
patrick jane
A response to a globe lover :

Why you continue to exalt the testimony of an astronot, to the level of apostle is beyond me. You keep using this correlation, but one testimony comes from the source of TRUTH the Holy Bible, the other testimony comes from your tel-LIE-vision, yet you are trying to equate the two? Did we add a NASA chapter after Revelations? Maybe I just missed it.

Your work is admirable and worthy. But you're also on a need to know basis, and like me at work, we're at the bottom of the pyramid. I don't pretend to know the truth or motivations of what really is going on at the top where I work, I just know my place.

GPS signals have alternative, reasonable, and uncomplicated explanations on flat Earth. Work on bouncing microwave signals off the ionosphere commenced in earnest during WWII. This is bouncing radio signals off the domed FIRMAMENT in reality. After the success of this act, the subsequent research was publicly silenced. Triangulation of ground based towers only can provide for accurate signals as well. Just 2 alternate, reasonable ways a GPS signal could work sans 'space'.

I also refer to you one of my earlier posts that reveals wind patterns as circular on the Azimuthal equidistant projection, so if we incorporate natural balloon tech with those Hi-Tech satellites, they can feign "orbit" yet still circle the Earth and we don't need 'outer space'. Think this is crazy? Research Google and project 'loon'. When Google wanted to give "satellite" internet to either a third world country (or PR after the hurricane) they used balloons. In fact the logic of a satellite as a concept is a little wonky. The claim is there's a van Allen belt (nope it's the firmament) so rich in "varied"(this is THE KEY word) radiation, yet virtually non existent when satellites are "in space" or "send signals". So the typical defense here is that the radiation is varied in spots. It's a way of having your cake and eating it too. So the van Allen belt is this loosey goosey concept that can be as deadly as it needs to be in one argument (preventing human space exploration) yet as insignificant as it needs to be in another concept (having no effect on electronics and signals). These are the traits of a liar (not you sir, rather those who created this whole concept).

The truth is literally here for discerning eyes.

PS-i wasn't even going to reply, but it's offensive to my very soul how you KEEP equating LIARS with the testimony of our saving apostles as recorded in the only book verified as Truth.

Offended I call them both astronots and liars? Do some research on the spectrum of answers given by these liars when asked one.simple.question. Can you see stars in 'space'. It ranges from no to yes, talk about a contradiction. I don't remember resurrection testimony, recorded in our Holy Bible having testimony ranging from no to yes.

Pps- your intro line to this thread and that defeatist attitude you entered with speaks volumes. One, why can't we discuss, why do you come here to ahem correct? Two, why not start a thread titled "globe Earth, proof through GPS and satellites" and support your position with more than just persuasive arguments? Part of the draw for me here is Patrick's great work in supplying videographic evidence (truth is regardless of source before you jump on the YouTube is not a credible source defense) as well as biblical support.

The last thing, my understanding is the wandering stars simply orbit the sun, no machinations needed. What is complicated about that?

My Website : Biblical Cosmology
Youtube : patrick jane - Biblical Enclosed Flat Earth, Cosmos
Twitter : patrick jane (@patrickjane3169) | Twitter
Facebook : Patrick Jane
Google : https://plus.google.com/u/0/113527239869543729835

Hearing, believing and trusting the gospel of our salvation seals us with that Holy Spirit of Promise. The Lord is not slack concerning His promises. 2 Peter 3:9 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV - Ephesians 1:10-14 KJV - Romans 10:9-10 KJV - Romans 10:13 KJV - Romans 10:17 KJV -
Ephesians 1:7 KJV -

OP
OP
patrick jane
Have you ever thought about how the moon and the earth and gravity and everything else in the "Soul-Lure-System" has to be exactly perfect in the globe model? Nobody really mentions that and Christians that deny flat earth but embrace that fact and the "Theory" of evolution simply say "God did it" when it's very clear to see the FE works much better with God.

So for instance, the moon is pulled TOWARDS earth at the same time it is flying AWAY from earth, just so perfectly that it stay right in place for 4.9 billion years. God did that sure, I can't disagree if that's what God did with the flying spinning sun and earth and all the solar system and "universe" but everything makes much more sense in a flat earth covered with a dome like the Bible says.

So we have common sense, our senses, evidence, high altitude proof, many laser and other tests that show no curvature, the obvious and blatant Fake NASA Fake moon landings and most importantly of all, Scripture !!! It's no wonder folks that can't shake the globe image from their minds get so easily offended by this reality. The globe, the ball shape earth is only in your minds folks. Please believe that or consider it. Do your OWN research, don't trust me.