Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament

OP
OP
patrick jane
Biblical Cosmology
No proof of the flying spinning globe shape earth has EVER been shown, let alone proven. A ball shape "globe" earth rocketing through endless "deep space" @ hundreds of thousands of mph combined speed, and spinning at over 1,000 mph is not observable
and cannot be proven.

It is my contention that NO MATTER WHERE YOU START FROM ON EARTH, if you travel in a completely true straight line, you will arrive at an ice wall or frozen land.

I have concluded that if the earth is NOT flat that earth is still geostationary, meaning the earth does not move and we are the center and focus of the WHOLE Heaven.This will be a thread with scriptural evidence of a Flat Enclosed Earth and Cosmos, Biblical Cosmology, short Christian/Bible related videos and other short videos with FE proofs, and images of various FE proofs and/or observations.

I prefer no scientific data for a globe in this thread and I'm not looking for proof of a globe since I knew I lived one for 50 years. I know about the proof that we're on a flying spinning ball that requires 57 "theories" to prop up, not the least of which is the amazing something came from nothing big bang delusion. Strong delusion.

I will be respectful, civil and friendly unless I am attacked. I fully expect ridicule, disagreement, insults and even anger as it is a controversial topic and questions the very core of everything we knew we knew. I will expound much further soon but before I'm allowed to start I'd like say that thinking or believing that an enclosed flat earth and cosmos is POSSIBLE is in no way related to salvation or doctrine.

It leads people to a creator and the need for a Saviour and I have hundreds of testimonies to prove it. Thanks in advance to all that participate.

The small close sun and the massive size of the earth is how the sun sets. It sets because it is out of the line of sight, PERSPECTIVE. Perhaps thousands of miles of land and ice beyond the wall of ice that surrounds what we call earth.

Forming a square ultimately with the circle of the earth in the middle. A circle squared, giving us the Four Corners of the Earth. The Bible is exactly right on the earth, moon, stars, heavenly bodies and the heavens, cosmos.

The distance that the sun travels takes it below the visible horizon and out of view. It really is line of sight perspective.Explained in the video as well but not with my model. Very few I have ever heard so far have mentioned the things that I do about the size of earth. We can't get to the edge because of weather, temps, distance, fuel, landing areas, communications etc. .

The earth in my mind could be 50,000 to 100,000 miles in overall size. The sun is the same size as the moon and Masons show it in their symbolism. They show the truth for all to see and we have the globe so embedded in our minds it's all we can imagine. The sun is 32 to 62 miles wide and 3,000 miles high.

You've never seen the earth as a globe from pictures. You see depictions, artist renderings, CGI, photo shop etc. There are NO unaltered authentic images of the globe earth. What do we really see?

I can explain all of this in much greater detail but I actually feel like I'm wasting my time on this forum. People are interested in hearing the truth elsewhere. Here's an image of every base in the CIRCLE that surrounds us with latitude and longitude. The 7th one down on the left is Deception Station. Click On Image To ENLARGE

Last edited:
OP
OP
patrick jane
This is a MUST watch movie/documentary made in 2014 - It's generally only available by paying for it but I'm watching for free here. The first time I watched the whole thing with a few interruptions but the next two times the screen kept freezing and starting again. You may have to click the video two or three times. Save it for the weekend, it's better than a movie or TV as is the next one I'll post.

I'm posting this and one other Biblical Cosmology Documentary/Movie and after that all the videos will be short and most always speaking of God, Christ or EXPOSING the occult, Kabbalism, Pantheism, Scientism, Cosmism, New Age demonic practices, and all the bad "isms" etc.

This link below is not about flat earth, but purely Scientific. It destroys the Copernican heliocentric model, and Galileo said the earth didn't move at the end of his life. We know when people are being dishonest and it's clear to see that Lawrence Krauss and "Machio KooKoo" are bad used car salesmen. I'm surprised they didn't Neil DeGrasse.

It's also obvious that the geocentric scientists ARE being honest and forthright. This movie is widely acclaimed and it's called : The Principle - Purely Scientific - No Flat Earth Talk in this video. I will also post scripture tonight or tomorrow showing exactly what God tells about creation, earth and the cosmos. I will generally stick to the 66 books because Enoch really shows flat enclosed cosmology. I'm posting several links to the free documentary so one should work perfectly - MUST SEE for any science lover.

https://123moviesfree.watch/watch/th...putlocker.html - LINKS

https://123moviesfree.watch/watch/th...putlocker.html - LINK

Watch The Principle (2014) Movie Online Free | Watch 123Movies Free - LINK

MUST SEE HIGH ALTITUDE BALLOON AT 120,000 FEET - 4 minutes

OP
OP
patrick jane
This is the documentary, one of two, the other one is above called "The Principle" - Before spamming the thread with globe facts, which I'm not interested in, please watch all or part of at least one video and pay attention.

I've watched them all numerous times. Better than a movie or TV. Watch one on the weekend or whenever you get time. They are VERY interesting and educational. This is my favorite youtube channel and almost all the videos I post are from him.

He is a Christian and EXPOSES the occult, the "isms" and the evil that permeates every aspect of our lives. They have warnings and information every Christian need to be aware of whether you think flat earth is POSSIBLE or not. Again, flat earth is NOT a fath or a doctrine and has nothing to do with salvation.

I know I've gone through times in my life where I was stagnant and not learning anything about God and creation/earth/cosmos, just absorbing news or TV or movies. All garbage ad distractions from reality. I enjoy these videos so much I have to share them and try to awaken folks everywhere.

I'm on multiple forums with the same types of threads to get the truth out there. Adults can make their own decisions based on information. Learn something today, enjoy.

Full Documentary - Watch bits or CHAPTERS at a time

AETHEREAL - The Battle for Heaven and Earth (Cosmology Documentary)
Chapters:

1. The Ancient Conflict 4:36
2. A New Nation 11:00
3. The Cosmic Rewrite 17:30
4. The Quantum Deception 25:49
5. Sorcery Reborn 35:09
6. The Power of the Air 51:27
7. New Age "Zience" 1:12:33
8. Oracles of the Technium 1:28:27
9. The Templum Defiled 1:42:10
10. The Choice 1:47:53

OP
OP
patrick jane
To research Flat Earth truth this is THE BEST Video that I have ever seen. It answers most every question and globe deceptions are EXPOSED -

This IS a MUST WATCH - 25 minutes - Pay Attention !!!

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
No, not you, I'm sorry. The forum itself was 20 per page and now it's 10 or 12, so I THOUGHT I had about ten more to fill the page. My mistake brother I should have been clearer. I'm just gonna finish off a page and call it a thread boss Dan, The Man. But I'll send you a msg when I'm ready to close it brother, peace and God bless. I'm not leaving though, sorry, lol.
Why would you leave, this is the only conspiracy that has no foundation other than your Faith in the Bible. The Space Station could not orbit a flat earth because it depends on centrifical force to keep it aloft.

OP
OP
patrick jane
Why would you leave, this is the only conspiracy that has no foundation other than your Faith in the Bible. The Space Station could not orbit a flat earth because it depends on centrifical force to keep it aloft.
That's hilarious. You're brainwashed. The ISS doesn't orbit and nobody is living in it. Watch the 25 minute video above. You poor lost soul. :smileysex1:

Edit : Oh no, poor Dan thinks it orbits. Cuz he can see it from his backyard, lol. We know they landed on the moon cuz it was on black & white TV 50 years ago. Wow !!!

Last edited:

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
You can look up and see it in the night sky moving

OP
OP
patrick jane
Every issue and topic I raise in this post needs detailed examination and research. I am only touching lightly on the conspiracy angle of the flat earth reality.

I want to be thorough and also brief. Every successful company, corporation, organization and conspiracy have levels of knowledge. Perhaps many levels and perhaps different in every case. The reality of this hoax is that very very few COULD ever know the whole truth about the earth and cosmos.

Nasa now says that one must be over 100 miles high to see curvature. Theu show curve on Google Earth and they get the data from nasa. On a side note, all the images og "deep space", planets, stars, galaxies etc. are created by people.

CGI, artists, photo shop or other means. They only see pixels and color in the beautiful details that the masses soak up and can't get enough of, different topic and I can prove the pixels thing as nasa says it, not me.

Nasa used to say 120,000 feet high for curve and Google and satellite feeds show curve at that altitude, still. When high altitude balloons went to 120,000 and proved the horizon always rises to eye level and no curve, nasa raised it 65 miles. Then that was debunked.

I have a crude video of footage from 186 miles high. Flat. Now nasa raised it even higher. How high do we have to be? Nobody can give a clear answer. Pictures. Everybody knows it's a globe because that's all we ever see from cartoons to the grave. It's not a conspiracy if 99% of the population already knows it's a globe.

You saw it on black & white TV after all. Space Shuttle - ISS - Men in space for months taking footage from inside the "spacecraft" - Government leaders, high level, have to be working together to pull this off so I see your concern.

In around 1959 they started writing the treaty for Antarctica. All nations have NEVER agreed on something like this but quickly 12 nations agreed to everything. Admiral Byrd, Cook and other expeditions and discoveries prompted this treaty.

You can't go there, nobody can without approval and instructions that must be followed. Why do they hide this? It's THAT big of a revelation. When they finally got a rocket high enough in around 59 they saw something and immediately started the treaty, nuking the dome and nasa was created. The founders of nasa is another story.

To the point. Pilots and plane passengers are out, not high enough. Military out, not high enough. I believe we can't get past low earth orbit but even so, a handful of astronauts are the ONLY ones who could ever possibly know the truth of earth. I say most haven't been high enough.

People will lie and participate in something like this the same way the mafia or the Clintons do. You die and maybe your whole family. Terrible horrific deaths. Financial ruin, character destroyed etc. Fear of reprisal. Very motivating. That's only IF they really know.

Satellite company employees and contractors don't know either. The engineers and experts don't go up in the air. I'm saying the folks who could know it all are very few and the ones that DO know for sure are even fewer. Who is left? Who can know today? Very very few people EVER in history or alive today. The ONLY people that know or have EVER known are those that went high enough or those that have seen a real unaltered image. Very Very Very Few People Ever.

Hard to imagine? Yes and no. When I combine just that little bit of info combined with FE evidence and scripture, I believe it's true. I will never read scripture the same way or see the sky and the earth the same again in my life. I know I'm not answering all of your questions and please ask us more. Gleason is better than me at this topic after years of research and debate.

I tell folks that conspiracies happen and history proves this. They are happening now and have been since Gen 6 and certainly since the Garden. (We should study and discuss more about Eden being at or around the North Pole and the 4 rivers the way the ship captains described etc etc)​
Conspiracies have levels of knowledge like a corporation, company or any organization. The leadership, those that know every detail of the deception are VERY few. Most people you would consider "involved" have no idea of the truth or even that there IS a conspiracy.​
For instance, we can eliminate all pilots and airline employees because even NASA now says we would HAVE to be over 65 MILES high to start seeing curvature. We can eliminate satellite company employees and contractors because only a select few know the truth about satellites. We can eliminate EVERYONE who has never been out of low earth orbit (Nobody) or anyone that saw a real unaltered image. I'll repeat that again in this post.​
Only the people that invented or control the components and specifications and the exact methods and operation of satellites. Everybody at satellite companies simply "help" with the launch, "help" with the calculations, specs and software etc. All of it created by somebody else. All they do is replace prefabricated parts or components. Any monkey could do that.​
The "spherical" and flying spinning fake gravity ball calculations, equations and all maths work exactly the same in flat earth. Now satellite has ever circumnavigated a globe earth.​
Furthermore, the ONLY and I mean ONLY people who KNOW or have EVER KNOWN are those that been 100 miles in high in space or higher and those that have seen an unaltered image if one even exists. Admiral Byrd knew and he died young, mysteriously and suspiciously.​
Anybody that does some minimal serious research into this possibility and actually more than likely reality of a flat earth surrounded by frozen land and ice. @TheWordSmith
ATTN: You Tube tried to BAN a section of this video... I was able to remove the section without taking this video down... I will fix what needs to be fixed on the removed section of this video and re upload soon!! thanks for your patience!! Flat Earth PROOFS [by Feed Your Mind] - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...
SUBSCRIBE to our 2nd Channel BRAIN STORM Here - http://tinyurl.com/BrainStormSubNow SUBSCRIBE to our 3rd Channel "Mind Power" - http://tinyurl.com/MindPowerSubNow
The international space station...better known as the ISS has been proven to be fake time and time again. The Flat Earth internet hive mind has uncovered so much fake iss footage...that it is obvious that the iss is being faked. I even found a couple of exclusive never seen before iss fakery exposed that i will show you in this video.​
Illuminati Nasa and the iss are hiding the flat earth from the world. They do not want you to know that this place has an origin that suggests a created reality instead of an accidental reality. They want to control you and make you believe in outer space, aliens, and evolution. They got a bunch of people to actually believe they evolved from a literal monkey....LOL!! Watch this episode of feed your mind and find out how they fake the ISS!!​
VIDEO PROOF The ISS Is FAKE!! | Flat Earth Proof 18 pt1
9 minutes

Last edited:
OP
OP
patrick jane
#180patrick jane, Apr 27, 2018
Last edited: Thursday at 7:45 AM
NOBODY has done a true circumnavigation around the ball (earth) - Prove it. It's on you to prove it. From the starting point to starting point going one way. The examples you'll find are NOT true circumnavigations.​
You will find a plane in 77 or 79 that allegedly did it but there is only a half hour of video footage. Unacceptable. Then you will find a Guinness Word Record from 77 or 79 that wasn't published until 2015. Really? that was a boat. You've about Captain Cook and Captain Ross right, NDG? They each traveled 60,000 miles "around" the fake continent of Antarctica. That means they both had go around an entire fake continent 6 TIMES each without realizing. Really? They don't call it the Antarctic CIRCLE for nothing.
My partner - Anonymous :
To begin, cosmology does not meet the definition of science, intentionally. Observations are no longer direct, immediately invalidating the scientific method and thus the 'science' supporting ANY cosmological claim. Rather observations are ALWAYS relative (you can thank Einstein for letting relativity destroy direct observation in any 'science' that can get away with it) today. PS-you can replace cosmology with any of the space sciences since the initial premise is based on a relative inference vs a direct observation. In other words friend you are simply parroting second hand, unverified lies whenever the proverbial "you" attempts to support ANY "space science".

Furthermore, as someone MUCH more intelligent than me asked;
'evolution' ?? What's that...? Define evolution...?

a. Post the Scientific Theory of evolution...?
b. Post just TWO Formal Scientific Hypotheses then Experiments that concretized it into a *REAL* Scientific Theory...?
c. Post the Null Hypotheses that were Rejected/Falsified for each...?

d. Highlight The Independent Variables used in Each TEST...?

These questions ^^^^^^^^ can not/will not EVER be answered folks because "evolution" DOESN'T and NEVER EXISTED.

It's a Joke!! In fact, that's insulting to Actual Jokes...at least Jokes have some substance.

Finally, your space x launch and a beer. Sorry I'm pushing my way in here but, for the rocket to really go to 'outer space' the Earth would have to be an open system, which you currently believe because the entire body of your current belief system needs this fact for the rest to be true. BUT, we have a true scientific problem if we do easily accept this 'fact' of the open system (unfettered access to 'space'). See, you can't have air pressure, at all, in any way, in an open system. Pressure is formally defined in relation to it's container. That leaves us with one conclusion, as usual let God be true and every man a liar.

Now you COULD reply and say the magic of "gravity" is what keeps air pressure in an open system and i would have to reply with a few inspired questions:
1.Why do helium balloons ignore 'gravity'?
2.Why does a rock sink but a tennis ball float if you throw them in a pool together?

See, "gravity" is neither supported via the scientific method nor common sense, rather it and ALL of what you parrot as science is actually faith. Scientism is the current term, but truthfully it should be spelled PSY-IENTISM because it's an attack on your mind and a contradiction of all direct observational evidence... Oh yeah and every word of the Holy Spirit inspired Truth (see Genesis, Job, Isaiah et Al.) , written for us and given to us, even though we don't deserve one bit of His Salvation.

Take care friend, you seem kind. I hope my instinct isn't wrong and please don't view the above as some attempt to convince you of anything. Like all of us, if you are a sincere hearted seeker of truth, God willing, you too will know the truth and no longer have to 'believe' or 'have faith' in any man's claims.

Great thread Patrick, thank you for sharing! People don't realize it takes a discerning mind to sift through the YouTube waters and discover truth. You have done all the leg work and it's greatly appreciated by anyone that understands and values truth.

You say you don't want to discuss the math and I totally relate to that but I thought I could add to this comprehensive truth reveal by enlightening a little on the (satanically inspired) math of globull Earth. Of course the most simple refutation of the globe via math is our tried and true curvature formula.....8 inches per mile squared. Unfortunately, in our reality, there is no such thing. It has been emprically demonstrated time after time, via a large swath of amateurs that where the curve "should be", it isn't.

Now to the math.....

8 inches per mile squared means as you add each mile to the formula, the curve gets steeper because it's allegedly a ball. So
1 mile=8 inches*(1 mile^2)=8 inch "downward sloping curve" 1 mile out, or let's say we want to express that value in feet. 8 inches/12 inches (one foot)=
feet
10 miles=8 inches*(10^2)=800 inches or 66.6 feet
100 miles=8 inches*(100^2)=80,000 inches or 6,666 feet

But true videographed evidence, our language (horizon), and water (ALWAYS level) all truthfully deny "the curve" that is only supported via (satanic) mathematics.

Fun math related fact readers. I learned that the distance to the Moon, currently alleged to be about 230,000 miles away requires a special "curvature variable" in the trig formula to conclude this ridiculous value. When you apply the directly observed values to the trigonometry formula, surprise the Moon is about 3,000 miles away. I can revisit my source and lay the formula out here if requested, but it could take some time.

Now to Eratosthenes. His stick experiment "works" because you must assume large and far away sun. If you assume local smaller (think 3,000 miles away, same as moon, as also depicted by the Masons) sun and flat Earth, his experiment yields the same results.

I'm not good at posting videos but if anyone wanted a quick, honest and frankly awakening introduction to this truth, may I recommend a 16 minute video by YouTube user "scrawny2brawny". If you want a more intellectual discussion and proof set, review the television interviews with British intellectual David Murphy. YouTube has a 53 minute interview with him on a British tv show that is fantastic.

God bless everyone and thank you again Patrick for all you are doing to express God's truth to a deceived world.

Last edited: