Biblical Enclosed Flat Earth and Firmament

OP
OP
patrick jane
Your diagram does not show that, do you have anything to support this claim that the Arctic gets less sunlight.

Also, could you explain what the aurora borealis is from your point of view?
The Borealis is a natural occurance and has no effect on the flat earth model. It is likely electromagnetic in origin combined with atmosphere. As far as the north pole gets more sun, that isn't true. There are better models and short videos explaining it just recently released. I'll look for them. Sorry I didn't get back with you right away, I won't do that again. I also have this topic going in my Conspiracy Thread, you can look at those posts also. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
patrick jane
Looking at the 2nd picture, why is there ice in the middle? if this was a flat plane the land would be as warm as the countries close to it.
I will post a video showing the sun's movements today when I wake up. I'm 6 hours behind you there. I might find it tonight, it's only 10 pm here. I hope you're still interested because this is the biggest deception on the planet right now and for the last 500 years since Copernicus and Erasothenes 2300 years ago with a stick and shadows, BY HIMSELF !!! The deception and the Fake science all began in ancient mystic religions like Kabbalism anf the Jesuits keep it going.

This thread if for Bible believers only, Christians who believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who died for our sins, was buried and rose the third day, according to scripture. I will be posting Biblical support for us being in the earth, an enclosed flat earth and firmament. I will show the clear and plain words God chose to describe His creation. I have the same thread on a Christian theology forum. I don't want scientific evidence, videos or images in this thread. Those can be used in my Conspiracy thread instead.

I can't control that, I can only request it. I ONLY think this is POSSIBLE, not likely. I have the time and if I didn't stumble onto this topic 3 weeks ago, I'd be wasting my time still posting political content and bickering with brainless liberals all day. If you're 100% positive we're on a flying spinning ball then you should ignore this thread and do your usual thing. I am getting nothing out of this and I'm not trying to recruit or convince anybody of this. I am simply offering a different point of view and adults can decide for themselves. Thanks. My next post will be some very convincing word choices by God to tell us about where we are.

God tells us that the earth is fixed, immovable, established and will not be moved. God also tells us that the sun and the moon run circuits around the flat earth plane. Any videos or images I post will have scripture, they will be short whenever possible and I will focus more on the Bible.. God tells us enough to know the earth is stable and set, and stationary.

Spirit filled believer since 1984 The great Awakening has begun in America and will spread to the nations. God's Army fighting NWO/Satan's Army. This is my focus. Blessings.

Top Bottom