• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Keith Woods Beyond Nationalism? - Speaking with Keith Woods

• Thread starter Star Rider
  • Start date
  • Replies 132
  • Views 3K

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator

Adolf Hitler also admired certain aspects of Islam. We'd be foolish to think that the roots of our problems are not to be found in this society itself. We'd also be foolish not to take aspects of other cultures that suit our purpose, i.e. survival. Btw. Cousin marriage is very good for keeping a coherent society. What we have in the West now is people getting married to any exotic flower they can find - then then they're surprised when it breaks down within a year or two. And that's not to mention Sodomite "marriage."

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
Adolf Hitler also admired certain aspects of Islam. We'd be foolish to think that the roots of our problems are not to be found in this society itself. We'd also be foolish not to take aspects of other cultures that suit our purpose, i.e. survival. Btw. Cousin marriage is very good for keeping a coherent society. What we have in the West now is people getting married to any exotic flower they can find - then then they're surprised when it breaks down within a year or two. And that's not to mention Sodomite "marriage."
Thing is, this self same trio reject , out of hand, the Christian model of civilization. It is clear by that point that desperation sets in and you start to look for gold nuggets in the bottom of Islamic squatty potties, as these three now are. Very sad to see.

Last edited:

SwordOfStCatherine

Thing is, this self same trio reject , out of hand, the Christian model of civilization. It is clear by that point that desperation sets in and you start to look for gold nuggets in the bottom of Islamic squat toilets, as these three now are. Very sad to see.
Serious question- why cannot achieve what Hezbollah and the Islamic Republic of Iran have achieved? Why cannot achieve what the Muslim Brotherhood have achieved?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Thing is, this self same trio reject , out of hand, the Christian model of civilization. It is clear by that point that desperation sets in and you start to look for gold nuggets in the bottom of Islamic squat toilets, as these three now are. Very sad to see.

If the Christian model of civilization is how the Early Christians lived, I'd be all for it.

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
If the Christian model of civilization is how the Early Christians lived, I'd be all for it.
Christians lived very well and very morally, with strength and vigor, until relatively recent times historically speaking. It is the last 3 generations or so who have lost the plot. Coming events will turn things around. As many have noted, the fabric of Western civilization is under siege from outside and being undermined by 5th columnists from within. Things are going to get very bad, but there is light at the end of the slaughter.

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
Serious question- why cannot achieve what Hezbollah and the Islamic Republic of Iran have achieved? Why cannot achieve what the Muslim Brotherhood have achieved?
The sentence structure was a but rough here so not exactly sure what you asking. But let me make one thing clear as a nut:I have no interest in The Muslim Brother Hood (MI5 controlled) or Hezbollah.

Last edited:

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
At least two of these men want ethno-states which would solve the problem
Yes, any ethnocentric state, even an Islamic one. What a bunch of sham artists to put genetics over culture and worldview. Shocking intellectual bankruptcy in fact.And Dutton is so very wrong when he claims Islamic countries are ethnically homogeneous . They are mongrel nations by and large. You can tell Dutton wrote the book from the comfort of his mother's basement

Top Bottom