• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Bernard Henri Levy lying shamelessly- why do people put up with this?

Irish McCeltunstein

Donator
PI Member
Anthony Bourdain, the darling of the stars, and his friend advocating White Genocide on CNN.

This is the default position for most Jews now. They just go along with each other come hell or high-water.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Anthony Bourdain, the darling of the stars, and his friend advocating White Genocide on CNN.

This is the default position for most Jews now. They just go along with each other come hell or high-water.
Bourdain is a confused half Jew.
Good at cooking and talking in an authoritative voice, he gets a lot of media attention and then the unthinking herds believe he actually has something important to say .

A true mediocrity on the level of Ryan Tubridy who he strongly reminds me of.
(Fortunately Tubridys squawking voice has no authoritative tone. It’s a common trick with New York Jews to learn how to speak in a very authoritative manner regardless of content)

Last edited:

Irish McCeltunstein

Donator
PI Member
Bourdain is a confused half Jew.
Good at cooking and talking he gets a lot of media attention and then the unthinking herds believe he actually has something important to say .

A true mediocrity on the level of Ryan Tubridy who he strongly reminds me of.
I'd never heard his name uttered until the mass eulogisation by Hollywood perverts and the mainstream media. The clip above is the only time I've heard him speak. Not a good first impression to say the least.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I'd never heard his name uttered until the mass eulogisation by Hollywood perverts and the mainstream media. The clip above is the only time I've heard him speak. Not a good first impression to say the least.
Have you observed the deeply authoritative tone of voice used by this common cook?
I have encountered many like him from NY and it’s all noise bluster designed to impress .
The Jews are very very good at this no doubt derived from their musical culture and background.
Sound loud and very confident and you can sell tons and tons of tripe to gullible idiots.

It’s an old trick and sadly very successful with millions.

Irish McCeltunstein

Donator
PI Member
Have you observed the deeply authoritative tone of voice used by this common cook?
I have encountered many like him from NY and it’s all noise bluster designed to impress .
The Jews are very very good at this no doubt derived from their musical culture and background.
Sound loud and very confident and you can sell tons and tons of tripe to gullible idiots.

It’s an old trick and sadly very successful with millions.
Interesting. I'll keep an ear out for this in the future.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Top Bloke
There is but one true God who left mankind one true religion.That religion is visible and called the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.

Every other religion on earth is entirely false.

(Cue several atheist responses from the usual suspects)
Why is False Fleg Frank still on the throne?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Why is False Fleg Frank still on the throne?
He has never been on the throne which remains occupied by the panzer pope.

[The Jesuit squatter in the Vatican you refer to, Bergoglio, is an ardent lover of all things Jewish, participates regularly in their ceremonies and has bowed before one of their Rabbis to receive that ghastly looking skull cap. He also tries to forbid catholics from attempting to convert any Jew to the one true faith.
He has been very successful too having now shut down virtually every catholic church in the world. Jewish Rabbis are absolutely delighted]]

Top Bottom