• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Bernard Henri Levy lying shamelessly- why do people put up with this?

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Jews do not believe in the after life ,Their Heaven is here on Earth as Promised by Jawweh, who made a Covenant with them that they would rule over all others and to kill all unbelievers. Verily their God is the Devil Lucifer.
That is not true exactly, they have a whole variety of beliefs when it comes to notions of an after life- very many Jews for instance believe in reincarnation, however notions of an after life in Rabbinic Judaism are not anywhere as important as they are in both Christianity and Islam.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Christianity is anti-natural- in a much more profound way than indigenous Western savage atheists say it is- fundamentally it is essence about the transcending, the over coming of nature.
Grace builds upon nature and helps perfect it.
Your view of Christianity in that you see nature as bad, is completely at odds with doctrine.

missy

PI Member
There is but one true God who left mankind one true religion.
Which .... let me guess .... just happens to be the one you believe in and was born into.

There have been c2,500 Gods that people believed in throughout the ages.
What a coincidence the one you believe is the one true God and not any of the other 'pretenders'.

What luck you were born in this era and in this culture and with this religion and not say, a Vulcan-worshipping Roman.

Tell me something, is it possible to get into Heaven if you've never heard of your God ?

Last edited:

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Premium
Jews do not believe in the after life ,Their Heaven is here on Earth as Promised by Jawweh, who made a Covenant with them that they would rule over all others and to kill all unbelievers. Verily their God is the Devil Lucifer.
I didn't know that they don't believe in an after life.
I had always assumed that they did believe in the existence of Heaven, Hell, etc.

Regardless it doesn't matter to me personally what they believe or what they don't believe - Judaism is just another false religion.

As for Levy, his views are rubbish. Dangerous rubbish however.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
The only reason there are anti-Zionist members of parliament in "Israel" is that the Zios still need the labour of the Native population and can't completely exterminate them.
The thing is that why do we in the West put up with Bernard Henri Levy? For instance he is openly pushing for miscegenation between the indigenous French and North African Muslims living in France, he is very annoyed at Muslim clerics who say that Muslims should only marry Muslims which I think is actually a sensible position on their part, and yet at the same time he is openly extremely against Jews "marrying out". So the indigenous French and Muslims should miscegenate but not Jews, he can say this openly and still be considered a respectable "public intellectual". As an indigenous Western European I find the fact that he has been put up on this pedestal totally humiliating.

PapaQuebec

Donator
PI Member
There is but one true God who left mankind one true religion.
That religion is visible and called the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.

Every other religion on earth is entirely false.

(Cue several atheist responses from the usual suspects)

A couple of weeks ago I spotted a strange juxtaposition of items on the homepage here.

I literally couldn't resist a screengrab, and it has since provided some light-relief to my friends and relations around the globe:

All that remains to be said is...

...Quod Erat Demonstrandum!

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Which .... let me guess .... just happens to be the one you believe in and was born into.

There have been c2,500 Gods that people believed in throughout the ages.
What a coincidence the one you believe is the one true God and not any of the other 'pretenders'.

What luck you were born in this era and in this culture and with this religion and not say, a Vulcan-worshipping Roman.

Tell me something, is it possible to get into Heaven if you've never heard of your God ?
You do not need to guess anything.
Logic dictates the existence of one God.
Logic also dictates that this one God provided one only accurate means for humans to gain access.
Historical proof indicates that Roman Catholicism is the only certain means provided by this one God.

It is not a question of belief at all but knowledge based on the logic and the actual facts.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
A couple of weeks ago I spotted a strange juxtaposition of items on the homepage here.

I literally couldn't resist a screengrab, and it has since provided some light-relief to my friends and relations around the globe:

An antipope such as francis has never been or ever will be the Vicar of Christ.
That title still belongs to Benedict xvi who failed to resign properly in accordance with church law.
That’s just a basic fact and nothing at all to with either religion or brainwashing.

PapaQuebec

Donator
PI Member
An antipope such as francis has never been or ever will be the Vicar of Christ.
That title still belongs to Benedict xvi who failed to resign properly in accordance with church law.
That’s just a basic fact and nothing at all to with either religion or brainwashing.
You miss my point entirely - perhaps Field Marshall you should leave the actual aiming of the guns to the Artillery?

The Field Marshal

PI Member
You miss my point entirely - perhaps Field Marshall you should leave the actual aiming of the guns to the Artillery?
Your claim to have made some”point” in the post referred to requires some elucidation..
(Imo Screen grabs of forum pages with red circles accompanied by a merely descriptive reaction to same hardly make an understandable point.)

So yes I could not see any “point” in your post .
That being the case I used your post as an opportunity to make my own “point” which as usual is clear and unambiguous.

Perhaps you might then be kind enough to please enlighten me as to the “point”
Of your post so that I can , if necessary , respond to it in a different manner.
Thank you.

The Field Marshal

PI Member

What exactly is the “point “ of your post above?
If it’s the obvious contradiction of an antipope somehow being a Vicar of Christ and a vague connection with the English people being brainwashed
I’m not sure it works that well.
You and your relations around the world seem to have found otherwise.
I therefore may still be missing something as you pointed out earlier.
Unfortunately you never clarified what I’m allegedly missing so for the second time please explain.
Thanks.
TFM.

Top Bottom