• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Bernard Henri Levy lying shamelessly- why do people put up with this?

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
If there is one thing both the Hard Left and Hard Right, as well as rank and file Catholics and Muslims, in France can agree on it is that it would be extremely to find a person more all around awful than Bernard Henri Levy. France is the one country in Europe outside of Greece where there is a good bit of actual anti-Semitism and this fact is down to Bernard Henri Levy who claims to represent French Jewry and the "Jewish idea". Colm O'Gorman here is bad but Bernard Henri Levy is So much worse.

A bit of information on the video; there were three main schools of historic Zionism, Labour Zionism, Revisionist Zionism (basically Right wing Zionism) and Canaanism. Religious Zionism as opposed to people who were both Religious and Zionist at the same time only became a thing following the the Six Day War. The difference between the Canaanists and the others is that the Canaanists were very much into the idea of having a bi-national state and the idea of them being Levantines. Canaanists still exist today but are now generally termed "Post-Zionists". They were and are equally crazy to the others however they are a lot blood thirsty and into cruelty. All historic Zionism though agreed that the Jews were messed up through living in "diaspora" and needed to become farmers with their own blood and soil nationalism in order to be ethically redeemed. All of histroic Zionism held what would be considered today anti-Semitic views of "diaspora" Jews.

Next it is illegal for a political party within the Green Line to oppose Zionism. Yes the "Arabs" can take seats in the Knesset however there is a stated rule held by all the Zionist parties that the "Arab Parties" should NEVER form part of a government. This is why the Jewish State just had three elections in a row. The last thing your average Palestine Jew is is open minded and cosmopolitan. And those who are actually open minded and who do speak Arabic Bernard Henri Levy would consider to be "Jewish anti-Semites". It should also be pointed that the Islamic Movement in Israel- Northern Branch was banned in Palestine by the Jewish State because of it's efforts to convert Jews to Islam.

Bernard Henri Levy is lying shamelessly below, objectively at least, there is a chance that he knows next to nothing about the history of Zionism and what goes on among Jews in Palestine but in that case he should be keeping his mouth shut.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
The Jewish religion is false.
Their Rabbis reject essential fundamental truth and continually propose false beliefs.

Hence the Jewish tribe that follows these false doctrines and beliefs can never contribute effectively to the peace and harmony necessary for human co- existence.

missy

PI Member
Their Rabbis reject essential fundamental truth and continually propose false beliefs.

Hence the Jewish tribe that follows these false doctrines and beliefs can never contribute effectively to the peace and harmony necessary for human co- existence.
Season 3 Plot Twist: All religions are false.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member

The thing is that Western Christians have basically adopted the Jewish attitudes to money/worldly success, sexuality and the principle of non-contradiction. Plus Pope Francis has stated that Rabbinic Judaism is perfectly acceptable. Even worse so many us are beginning to adopt the Jewish attitude towards death.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
The thing is that Western Christians have basically adopted the Jewish attitudes to money/worldly success, sexuality and the principle of non-contradiction. Plus Pope Francis has stated that Rabbinic Judaism is perfectly acceptable. Even worse so many us are beginning to adopt the Jewish attitude towards death.
The attitudes you list are not Jewish specific merely human normal.
(BTW An authentic catholic pope would never utter such a false statement.)

I don’t know what attitude Jews have toward death but I expect it’s rather false and shallow .

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member

I don’t know what attitude Jews have toward death but I expect it’s rather false and shallow .
Christianity is anti-natural- in a much more profound way than indigenous Western savage atheists say it is- fundamentally it is essence about the transcending, the over coming of nature.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
If there is one thing both the Hard Left and Hard Right, as well as rank and file Catholics and Muslims, in France can agree on it is that it would be extremely to find a person more all around awful than Bernard Henri Levy. France is the one country in Europe outside of Greece where there is a good bit of actual anti-Semitism and this fact is down to Bernard Henri Levy who claims to represent French Jewry and the "Jewish idea". Colm O'Gorman here is bad but Bernard Henri Levy is So much worse.

A bit of information on the video; there were three main schools of historic Zionism, Labour Zionism, Revisionist Zionism (basically Right wing Zionism) and Canaanism. Religious Zionism as opposed to people who were both Religious and Zionist at the same time only became a thing following the the Six Day War. The difference between the Canaanists and the others is that the Canaanists were very much into the idea of having a bi-national state and the idea of them being Levantines. Canaanists still exist today but are now generally termed "Post-Zionists". They were and are equally crazy to the others however they are a lot blood thirsty and into cruelty. All historic Zionism though agreed that the Jews were messed up through living in "diaspora" and needed to become farmers with their own blood and soil nationalism in order to be ethically redeemed. All of histroic Zionism held what would be considered today anti-Semitic views of "diaspora" Jews.

Next it is illegal for a political party within the Green Line to oppose Zionism. Yes the "Arabs" can take seats in the Knesset however there is a stated rule held by all the Zionist parties that the "Arab Parties" should NEVER form part of a government. This is why the Jewish State just had three elections in a row. The last thing your average Palestine Jew is is open minded and cosmopolitan. And those who are actually open minded and who do speak Arabic Bernard Henri Levy would consider to be "Jewish anti-Semites". It should also be pointed that the Islamic Movement in Israel- Northern Branch was banned in Palestine by the Jewish State because of it's efforts to convert Jews to Islam.

Bernard Henri Levy is lying shamelessly below, objectively at least, there is a chance that he knows next to nothing about the history of Zionism and what goes on among Jews in Palestine but in that case he should be keeping his mouth shut.

The only reason there are anti-Zionist members of parliament in "Israel" is that the Zios still need the labour of the Native population and can't completely exterminate them.

bells of shandon

PI Member

Jews do not believe in the after life ,Their Heaven is here on Earth as Promised by Jawweh, who made a Covenant with them that they would rule over all others and to kill all unbelievers. Verily their God is the Devil Lucifer.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
You are a Christian so the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up after Blessing yourself is to mediate on the fact that today could be the day that God sends the Angel of Death to you and calls your soul to account, similarly at night before you say your prayers you meditate on the fact that this night could be the night of your death. You also try to remember the fact of death through your day. Religious Jews do not do this. In fact very many Religious Jews believe that it is wrong for a Jew to do anything similar to Christian practice on this issue and that you should try and keep the thought of death as far out of your mind as possible.

At my first encounter with a Jew I gave her St Paul's arguments against the Rabbinic Judaism or Proto-Rabbinic Judaism as his day. The day after she brought in a book for me to read entitled "Halakhic Man" by Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik who Modern Orthodox Jews will tell you is there most important Theologian of the 20 th century, which is untrue, Rabbi Yehuda Kook and Rabbi Meir Kahane are but they are not really suitable reading for the Goyim in their eyes. Anyway I read the book with a mixture of both strong fascination and repulsion until I came to the part where he talks about his ideal type of "Halakhic manhood" deals with death. I was so disgusted that I wanted to vomit, it was so utterly alien to the my ideas of Piety, for me the depth of someone's Piety could be measured by how fearless they were in the face of death. Being out and out terrified of death and revolted by it was the exact opposite to Piety and here those things were being held up as some sort of Religious ideal.

You can listen to a top Palestinian Jewish academic below in the video say that the essential difference between Jewish and Islamic mysticism is that Islamic mysticism is often focused around death while Jewish mysticism is "about life, only life". The original Zionists regarded Rabbinic Judaism as the Jews misfortune and were desparate to prove themselves physically courageous and tough "New Hebrews" (Jewish physical corwardice was huge theme in both Muslim and Orthodox Christian Judeophobia). It is interesting to see that as Palestinian Jewish society has become less standard Western and more Jewish that the IDF have become physically more cowardly as the last war in Lebanon clearly showed. My ex-Jewish Muslim friend told me that a lot but not all of the cruelty of the IDF on the West Bank comes out of the cowardice of the soldiers, and she served there.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
The only reason there are anti-Zionist members of parliament in "Israel" is that the Zios still need the labour of the Native population and can't completely exterminate them.
Yes but there is also another important reason- they do not want to create "Shanda for the Goyim" and the whole notion of the Jewish State being "the only democracy in the Middle East" is an important part of Hasbara.

Top Bottom