Bernard Henri Levy - 'Irish are the heroes of Europe, resisting populism'

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Levi is yet another one of these interminable and
thoroughly over rated so called “Jewish intellectuals” full to the brim of piss and wind.

Many of the more odious Irish, suffering from their inferiority complex’s , unfortunately regard this delusional poseurs patronizing comments as having merit.
I can well understand why you would find the likes of Derrida repulsive, to be honest I find him annoying a lot of the time to, and I would go further and agree with you that the clear and concise Catholic approach to intellectual activity is most probably the most ethical.

However I think it is extremely unjust to lump in the likes of Walter Benjamin or even Derrida as much as you may find them silly and pretentious with BHL. BHL is "special" in not a good way. It really terrifies me that he is taken at all seriously by our supposed "elites" in the West- I believe that this shows a deep intellectual/cultural collapse.

So much also for the vaunted "High Ashkenazi IQ" given that he has an important position in the French version of Jewish Board of Deputies. BHL does than more to inspire anti-Semitism in France than anyone else. Yet they instead of trying to get him declared insane have made him their spokesman.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
It is very bad, very low in quality. He blames the people from the Republic of Ireland for the genocide of the Native Americans (just the Republic he stresses) in the 19thC never mind that the Republic was declared in 1916, never mind the fact that the people of the Republic now never left Ireland to travel to America.

The less said about the grammar the better...

It's Bangladeshi (according to wiki).
It is literally insane. Why roc who grew up in Ireland would post it on an Irish forum is actually quite shocking.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Gagged by mods.
It is literally insane. Why roc who grew up in Ireland would post it on an Irish forum is actually quite shocking.
Nothing insane pointing out that Irish folks went to America and played a huge part in the genocide of the native Americans.
Same can be said about some other countries the Irish invaded like locusts.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Nothing insane pointing out that Irish folks went to America and played a huge part in the genocide of the native Americans.

The Irish were just the footsoldiers of the British empire. Defeated peoples usually end up in this role.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Olli you are trolling. The fact is that roc hardly ever trolls. He took that piece seriously enough to suggest it was very much worth reading on the "Why is Ireland so anti-Semitic?" thread over on the other place. This is a cause of concern.

Reactions: Una

parentheses

PI Member
Self-hating Irishman. (Assuming you're Irish)

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Gagged by mods.
Olli you are trolling. The fact is that roc hardly ever trolls. He took that piece seriously enough to suggest it was very much worth reading on the "Why is Ireland so anti-Semitic?" thread over on the other place. This is a cause of concern.
Stop calling other posters a troll. This is a forum where free speech is held up high.
Why are you so concerned about other forums?

Top Bottom