Ben Shapiro telling Zionist Peter Beinart he is a Hamas flying monkey for having empathy.

Peter Beinart believes that because of the holocaust the Jews need a safe place to run to and that this justifies the Zionist colonial project. However he is also conscience stricken by the "facts on the ground" of Zionism. He himself is an observant Modern Orthodox Jew who grew up in South Africa. The pure sneering nastiness of Ben Shapiro towards not just the Palestinians but towards Peter Beinart has to be seen to be believed. From interacting with Irish Zionist Jews on line one thing that has struck me is their snarling hatred towards Anti-Zionist Jews or even ones who aren't morally comfortable with realities of Zionism.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Ben Shapiro seems to be a "Jewish" version of the Alt Right - if he isn't actual Alt Right. He makes his money by trolling and laughing at the oppressed. I wouldn't say he's actually a Jew - very few, if any, Zionists are.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Ben Shapiro seems to be a "Jewish" version of the Alt Right - if he isn't actual Alt Right. He makes his money by trolling and laughing at the oppressed. I would say he's actually a Jew - very few, if any, Zionists are.
Though I respect Rabbi Weiss a lot of his definition of who is really Jewish is very similar to my mum in law's definition of who is really Catholic. Ben Shapiro hates Steve Bannon and the Alt-Right, however I remember watching an interview with him when he said he went into lower working class and lumpen schools in the US and actually told the kids that the reason that they were poor was that their parents were lazy and he had gotten into trouble over this which was unjust. A lot of working people in the contemporary US work more than one job.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Though I respect Rabbi Weiss a lot of his definition of who is really Jewish is very similar to my mum in law's definition of who is really Catholic. Ben Shapiro hates Steve Bannon and the Alt-Right, however I remember watching an interview with him when he said he went into lower working class and lumpen schools in the US and actually told the kids that the reason that they were poor was that their parents were lazy and he had gotten into trouble over this which was unjust. A lot of working people in the contemporary US work more than one job.

He may hate the Alt Right, but he is the mirror image of them. The very same sneering, trolling, attitude - turning suffering and oppression into entertainment for money.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Ben Shapiro seems to be a "Jewish" version of the Alt Right - if he isn't actual Alt Right. He makes his money by trolling and laughing at the oppressed. I would say he's actually a Jew - very few, if any, Zionists are.
I started this thread because another poster's issues were derailing another thread I started.

The Alt Right are a bunch of anti Semites...

Quelle surprise!!!:rolleyes:

Any high school motivational speeches? They should have grabbed him and dunked his head into a school toilet -- an unflushed toilet.

Peter Beinart believes that because of the holocaust the Jews need a safe place to run to and that this justifies the Zionist colonial project. However he is also conscience stricken by the "facts on the ground" of Zionism. He himself is an observant Modern Orthodox Jew who grew up in South Africa. The pure sneering nastiness of Ben Shapiro towards not just the Palestinians but towards Peter Beinart has to be seen to be believed. From interacting with Irish Zionist Jews on line one thing that has struck me is their snarling hatred towards Anti-Zionist Jews or even ones who aren't morally comfortable with realities of Zionism.

Again you are just making stuff demonstrate snarling hatred
The hate on this forum is from the Irish left towards Jews thinly masked as Anti Zionism