Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Ben Shapiro and the cabal around him hate, hate, hate all Europeans

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
Josh Hammer, the editor-at-large of Ben Shapiro’s Daily Wire, claimed on Twitter, Tuesday, that “Jew-hatred is inherent in the European DNA,” before deleting the post.

Hammer made the comment in response to another Twitter post which claimed the European Union “is going to require political country of origin labeling for only two regions of the world and both of them are Israeli.”

Though Hammer swiftly deleted the post, it was saved by online archives.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
He hates Americans too, especially paleo-cons. Were Trump not reflexively pro-Israel, Shapiro would be running against him with Egg McMuffin as his running mate. That said, Shapiro's still secretly hoping and praying that in lieu of impeachment, Air Force One will be shot down by a shitlib with a shoulder-fired Stinger.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
He hates Americans too, especially paleo-cons. Were Trump not reflexively pro-Israel, Shapiro would be running against him with Egg McMuffin as his running mate. That said, Shapiro's still secretly hoping and praying that in lieu of impeachment, Air Force One will be shot down by a shitlib with a shoulder-fired Stinger.
What annoys me is that he turns up at Chabad conferences and praises them to the skies but he is extremely against "identity politics" for Black and non-Jewish White North Americans.

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Ben Shapiro keeps repeating this mantra that 'only ideology matters', but thats obviously false because Latinos coming into the U.S. don't buy into the conservative values shtick.

They vote left, like in Latin America.

Ben's whole shtick is based on falsehoods. The ideology dosent matter, the people do.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Ben Shapiro keeps repeating this mantra that 'only ideology matters', but thats obviously false because Latinos coming into the U.S. don't buy into the conservative values shtick.

They vote left, like in Latin America.

Ben's whole shtick is based on falsehoods. The ideology dosent matter, the people do.
I wouldn't agree.
A lot are fleeing leftist governments.
Trump won in Florida ffs.

Tom

Eirú Sean Gael
PI Member
I think I need to be red pilled, I quite enjoy Shapiro's shows.

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I wouldn't agree.
A lot are fleeing leftist governments.
Trump won in Florida ffs.
A lot are fleeing leftist governments which have screwed up their own countries, but 9 out of 10 will vote democrat in the U.S.

Which is why the Democrats want to keep that border open.

The one tiny exception are the Cubanos in Miami who tend to be Republican

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
A lot are fleeing leftist governments which have screwed up their own countries, but 9 out of 10 will vote democrat in the U.S.

Which is why the Democrats want to keep that border open.

The one tiny exception are the Cubanos in Miami who tend to be Republican
And even they are no longer the reliable voting bloc they used to be, similar to the Vietnamese really.

Top Bottom