Member Self Moderates Ben Gilroy And Vincent Byrne Video Serving Fiona O Leary Court Summons.

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Uploaded video about 6 hours ago on Vincent Byrne's public Facebook page has loads of comments and support.
Video of a narcissistic meltdown.
False accusations flying, lies, threatening them with a metal bar.
The morally superior exposed for what she really is.
I'm wondering is this to help Gemma and ACI in some way?

View attachment Fionavideo.mp4

Last edited:

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Why do you say Big Pharma pays her? Are her cash kids on medication? The McCanns are different - a win win for the media. Oddly, Kevin Myers, before he was sacrificed on the altar of Zionism, called that one well.
Because she is one of the big vaccine campaigners. I compare her to the McCanns for her ability to lie constantly.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Because she is one of the big vaccine campaigners. I compare her to the McCanns for her ability to lie constantly.
Are her whack job kids getting any physio etc treatment as far as you know? This is why the back story is so important. What effort has she put in into making them better, as in improving their state of mind?

Wolf

PI Member
Are her whack job kids getting any physio etc treatment as far as you know? This is why the back story is so important. What effort has she put in into making them better, as in improving their state of mind?
She set up a dodgy charity called ART (autistic rights together).
Her husband, who is on the welfare, states on his Twitter account that he works for this faux 'charity'.
I've reported him to welfare.ie too.

Welfare cheats, cheat us all!!

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Autistic Rights Together, one for the notebook. Of course, if she kicks with the right foot, any wrong doing is overlooked. Been down this road before

congress_tart

PI Member
Top Bottom