Belarus election tensions erupt

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
It was a Womens protest day today in Minsk.
Away from the main protest one of Lukashenkoons goons was identified and was then filmed being hit on the head with a broom by a Babushka,
To put it mildly this is not the kind of image that Lukashenkos terror regime has relied upon to keep the population in order. Its great propoganda for the anti-Lukashenko side.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
It was a Womens protest day today in Minsk.
Away from the main protest one of Lukashenkoons goons was identified and was then filmed being hit on the head with a broom by a Babushka,
To put it mildly this is not the kind of image that Lukashenkos terror regime has relied upon to keep the population in order. Its great propoganda for the anti-Lukashenko side.

The Yellow Vests had a bigger protest in Dublin today. I'm afraid your little Colour Revolution is over.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
The Yellow Vests had a bigger protest in Dublin today. I'm afraid your little Colour Revolution is over.
Well like I say today was a Womens protest day, I guess we will have to see there is the next "general" protest day, I actually dont know when that is of if its tomorrow.
But despite it just been women peacefully protesting Lukashenko sent his goons in today, but in many instances it didnt go to plan with plenty of scene of his goons running away from women.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
There seems to be a heck of a lot of images out there of Lukashenkos "hard men" running away from women today,
Hard to think of anything more likely to embolden protesters and boost numbers at future protests.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Question - How many of Lukashenkos goons does it take to arrest a 73 year old woman?
Answer - More than were here at this incident

IRELAND UNITED

PI Member
Question - How many of Lukashenkos goons does it take to arrest a 73 year old woman?
Answer - More than were here at this incident

The West should do more to help the people get democracy in Belarus.I wonder how much nationalism is involved in this? Is it too white for the multicultural media?

OP
FairstoodtheWind

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
The West should do more to help the people get democracy in Belarus.I wonder how much nationalism is involved in this? Is it too white for the multicultural media?
Dont worry, I'm sure the usual suspects are pouring plenty of cash into the Belarus "rebels". And I'm also sure that nationalism has nothing at all to do with it, rather globalism.. and Lukashenko's rejection of IMF incursions, Covid Narratives and LGBTQpaedo++ subversion.

IRELAND UNITED

PI Member
Dont worry, I'm sure the usual suspects are pouring plenty of cash into the Belarus "rebels". And I'm also sure that nationalism has nothing at all to do with it, rather globalism.. and Lukashenko's rejection of IMF incursions, Covid Narratives and LGBTQpaedo++ subversion.
It's just people wanting democracy surely nothing to do with what you have suggested.Do you work for the Kremlin?

OP
FairstoodtheWind

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
It's just people wanting democracy surely nothing to do with what you have suggested.Do you work for the Kremlin?
Yes, an opposition candidate, groomed, financed and pushed by the West. The usual hallmarks of a Western regime change exercise.

Hands off Belarus

OP
FairstoodtheWind

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Wanting democracy? is that democracy like the people of the UK, Ireland and the US live in. The one where elected reporesentatives work instead for NGOs, lobbyists, media corporations? The democracy were the people have been locked down, stripped of civil liberties and banned from attending their own relatives's funerals?

yes, the Belarussian people should be in a mad rush for that system, its wonderful.

IRELAND UNITED

PI Member
Wanting democracy? is that democracy like the people of the UK, Ireland and the US live in. The one where elected reporesentatives work instead for NGOs, lobbyists, media corporations? The democracy were the people have been locked down, stripped of civil liberties and banned from attending their own relatives's funerals?

yes, the Belarussian people should be in a mad rush for that system, its wonderful.
Now you're just being silly, let's hope the Belarussians get democracy and a better life.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
The usual Sunday march in Minsk today is joined by similar a similar march in Brest.

BTW for anyone who has never heard of Brest it was the site of the first battle of Operation Barbarossa.

Top Bottom