Belarus election tensions erupt

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Try the attachment for your edification.
Of course sinister forces like the CIA /NATO are going to stay in the background, financing, guiding strategy and tactics while their local stooges do the dirty work.
Fraid I cant see any mention of Belarus in that article.
Your theory has a touch of the "Putin meddled in the US election campaign" about it.

DP Moran

PI Member
Fake news media and German government pushing the lie that Navalny was poisoned. They have never been able to explain why a widely despised NATO asset who has received less than 5% of the vote every time he stood for election would pose such a threat to Putin and the Kremlin. If Putin was truly trying to wipe out opposition would he not target the Russian Communist party or the Ultranationalists who both receive around 20% each rather than the failed leader of a pro Western microcult?

Kai

PI Member
I imagine that : Why would Putin poison a rather weak opponent as Navalny ? US was planning to assassinate Geza Andreas Geyr, Russia ambassador of Germany, as they assassinated Turkiye ambassador of Russia before, to harm Germany-Russia relationship and to affect negative their collaborations. Then they decided to poison Navalny who is a Germany backed opponent. Putin knows how he was poisoned in the plane and shared all details with Germany.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
150,000 people right now marching to the Palace where Lukashenko lives.
Im getting a flashback to the demise of Ceaucescu in 1989.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
150,000 people right now marching to the Palace where Lukashenko lives.
Im getting a flashback to the demise of Ceaucescu in 1989.

Unless the CIA and Hungarian secret service have snipers firing on the crowd, then it's nothing like Bucharest in 1989.

bells of shandon

PI Member
One factor many have overlooked,that explains the unrest in Belarus.
China's New Silk Road is the greatest threat to the dominance of the US$ Reserve currency, which is the Worlds trading currency and gives unparalleled privilege and power to the USA.
The New Silk Road also makes the US Navy Aircraft Carrier fleet largely redundant, as they currently control all the main maritime route choke points, Gulf ,Capetown, Singapore, Panama.
The original Silk Road route to the destination of Duisburg,Germany was via Ukraine.
The US sponsored Nazi coup in Ukraine prevented this route, so a diversion thru'Belarus was the next option.
This is the main reason for the interference in Belarus politics by Nato/CIA covert forces.
The other of course is to place an aggressive military/nuclear force on the borders of Russia and have a compliant Belarus politician in place.

Kai

PI Member
Russian presidency spokesman said that Germany is trying to delay investigation of poisoning of Navalny.

lol how it feels Russia ? It is disgusting is not it, accusing people with something they have not done, as you were accusing Turkiye with supporting ISIS stories you made up in your lower back. If you do a bad thing, you will do it to yourself, mother nature will take the revenge sooner or later.

I imagine that : Why would Putin poison a rather weak opponent as Navalny ? US was planning to assassinate Geza Andreas Geyr, Russia ambassador of Germany, as they assassinated Turkiye ambassador of Russia before, to harm Germany-Russia relationship and to affect negative their collaborations. Then they decided to poison Navalny who is a Germany backed opponent. Putin knows how he was poisoned in the plane and shared all details with Germany.

bells of shandon

PI Member
The Navalny story so far, Navalny fell sick on the flight after a stop-over and a cup of tea in a cafe,
The Flight was diverted to the nearest airport and Navalny rushed to hospital for treatment.
Later Navalny was transferred to a German Clinic for treatment,
The Russki sure are doing all they can to save the life of a man they are supposed to have tried to kill, even allowing him out of the country for treatment.
The NATO/CIA propaganda machine went into overdrive to blame the Russian Govt.
Does not compute and we still have no knowledge of the whereabouts of Sergei and Yulia Skripal, who may help to solve the last propaganda effort in Salisbury.
The Navalny affair is an attempt to side-track the Nordstream2 Gas pipeline to Germany, which prevents US hi-cost fracking gas supply by the USA to Europe.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
John Bolton is pissed off the Belarus Colour Revolution failed.
I don't really understand this video, its talking as if the protests have ended but back in the real world the protests yesterday looked to be the biggest yet.

One change yesterday was that there was a noticeable increase in violence from the regime against what were peaceful protesters.
I might here throw in the observation that at this equivalent point in the Ukraine protests 6 years ago it was the regime ratcheting up the violence in this manner that turned what had been a mass peaceful protest into a violent uprising.

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
I don't really understand this video, its talking as if the protests have ended but back in the real world the protests yesterday looked to be the biggest yet.

One change yesterday was that there was a noticeable increase in violence from the regime against what were peaceful protesters.
I might here throw in the observation that at this equivalent point in the Ukraine protests 6 years ago it was the regime ratcheting up the violence in this manner that turned what had been a mass peaceful protest into a violent uprising.
I think the point is that the notion that the protests were, are are being sustained in a, purely organic manner is wrong. And with Putins backing for Lukashenko and Trumps disinterest this is going nowhere. Maybe not fast but ultimately

I don't know if this is correct although I suspect it is so.
I admit thought my motivation for posting it was a bad at the office for John Bolton is a good day for humanity

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
I think the point is that the notion that the protests were, are are being sustained in a, purely organic manner is wrong. And with Putins backing for Lukashenko and Trumps disinterest this is going nowhere. Maybe not fast but ultimately

I don't know if this is correct although I suspect it is so.
I admit thought my motivation for posting it was a bad at the office for John Bolton is a good day for humanity

If Putin is really backing Lukashenko, then it's definitely over. The general population have not been behind these protests at all. Let's remember that 26 million people have attended BLM protests in the USA. These Belarusian protests are just a few spoiled brats who want to emigrate to the EU, being funded by German oligarchs who want to own everything in Belarus - and NATO who wants its armies right on Russia's border.

Top Bottom