Poll #Bavariagate Has a Slaughtered Merkel killed off the EU?

Has a Slaughtered Merkel killed off the EU?

• Oh no, please please, I have to say no as I just can't take any more beatings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Threads
True for you, Colm. As she clawed her way to the top (with much connivance from the German deep state, methinks), she systematically outmaneuvered and eliminated her opponents and has dragged the party so far to the left, you can't see much difference anymore among the CDU, SPD and Greens. They've all sold Germany for 30 pieces of silver

The party's a lightning rod with her and without her, it will eventually fade into deserved obscurity.
She is an employee of Uncle Sam and has done a great job.

The time has come to move aside.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
She is an employee of Uncle Sam and has done a great job.

The time has come to move aside.
When you're right, you're right. I watch German political talk shows frequently and the similarities between the open-borders apologists in Germany and America are stark.

It as if we trained a shitload of CIA agents, taught them to speak flawless German and unleashed them on an unsuspecting populace.

Threads
When you're right, you're right. I watch German political talk shows frequently and the similarities between the open-borders apologists in Germany and America are stark.

It as if we trained a shitload of CIA agents, taught them to speak flawless German and unleashed them on an unsuspecting populace.
Total war is still being played out, it's all very strange.

Only the US can save Europe

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Total war is still being played out, it's all very strange.

Only the US can save Europe
We can't even save ourselves, Colm. America is heading towards perdition. It's up to patriots like Putin, Orban and Salvini to save their peoples.

jmcc

PI Member
Threads
The party's a lightning rod with her and without her, it will eventually fade into deserved obscurity.
I'm not sure that it will. The real problem for her party is that it has become indistinguishable from her. If and when she is deposed, the party will take a hit in the subsequent two election cycles. However, there's a cultish aspect to political parties in that some of their leaders have been around for a long time and when they are removed, there's always a period of confusion. The next EU parliament may be nothing like the current one in that there's a growing resentment of the Merkelist types. In the short term, this has led to Brexit. There may be no long term for the EU if she's given any post in Brussels.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I'm not sure that it will. The real problem for her party is that it has become indistinguishable from her. If and when she is deposed, the party will take a hit in the subsequent two election cycles. However, there's a cultish aspect to political parties in that some of their leaders have been around for a long time and when they are removed, there's always a period of confusion. The next EU parliament may be nothing like the current one in that there's a growing resentment of the Merkelist types. In the short term, this has led to Brexit. There may be no long term for the EU if she's given any post in Brussels.
If you look at the amount of voters both CDU/CSU and the SPD have hemorraghed, thanks to the AfD, Left and Greens, you'd be singing a different tune. The CDU/CSU and SPD were formerly known as Volksparteien, i.e. they encompassed the broadest socio-economic and to an extent ideological range of all the parties. They also enjoyed numbers in the 40%-range. The SPD has sacrificed its working-class voters and the CDU/CSU its conservatives and moderates on the globalist altar.

Their halcyon days are gone and are not returning.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
Bavaria election 2018 polls: What time do polling stations open? When do they close?

BAVARIA has been dominated by one party since 1949, the conservative Christian Social Union or CSU, the sister party to Angela Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union (CDU), but what time do the poll stations open and close?

The polling stations will be open between 8am and 6pm on October 14.

But there is no set timetable for when the first results will come in.

The first exit polls will be published at 6pm.

And results are expected to drip fee din slowly overnight, with the first indications coming in the hours hours of October 15.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...what-time-do-polling-stations-open-close-when

Top Bottom