Balbriggan school shut down as teen is arrested for issuing school shooting threats

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
it's really quite easy. to the sane mind. mentally ill = your excessively compulsive need to vent your negative demons. liar = makeing up stuff about people that is false "on hard drugs" thick = well low iq the inability to modify your actions to the betterment of your life experience. anyone on here for a while will know this to be true! thank you for being such a great example of why low iq people will damage ireland!
Piss poor effort. Stop pestering me and don't bother replying to any of my posts again
unless you're actually prepared to put more of an effort in Jon! :rolleyes:

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Piss poor effort. Stop pestering me and don't bother replying to any of my posts again
unless you're actually prepared to put more of an effort in Jon! :rolleyes:
ah day 3. valid points that you cant admit too... low iq people can't change there behavior that's clear...

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
You may have a point here for once!!
What did you score on the test Jon? The national average of 95? poopoo
day 4. 140 (genius level troll hunter:). now let me help: this is a win win for me and a lose lose for you. if you keep moaning on it proves you can't stop whineing or change because you have too low a iq to change that being my point. if you stop the worlds a better place and we don't have to read you mistaken low iq delusions. :) your move!

atkin8

PI Member
Threads
well we don't blame the kids, but this is Ethnocide, Culturcide, at least 14 are Asian or African, & 8 possibly Irish, (although some could be other Europeans), they're dumping in Dublin 15, & every town in IRL.
Either some of their parents are rejected asylum seekers, still repealing the decision to be deported..., & but continually educated for years at the taxpayers expense, or they all have citizenship. The Irish people are actually FUNDING their own Ethnocide.
& Richard Bruton is planning on building 40 new Schools.
I can't do another 2 years of FG.
FF will be no different !

Catalpa

PI Member
Threads
A school in north county Dublin has been forced to close down a section of its building with immediate effect, after significant structural flaws were discovered in the fabric of the building on Friday.

Ardgillan Community College in Balbriggan is one of 31 schools where fire safety audits were being carried out, following the discovery of serious fire safety breaches in the construction of six other schools.

All of the schools in question were built in recent years by construction company Western Building Systems.

The school has asked around 100 Transition Year students to stay at home next week.

They sure have problems out there!:(

Structural flaws discovered in Dublin school building

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
day 4. 140 (genius level troll hunter:). now let me help: this is a win win for me and a lose lose for you. if you keep moaning on it proves you can't stop whineing or change because you have too low a iq to change that being my point. if you stop the worlds a better place and we don't have to read you mistaken low iq delusions. :) your move!
That embarrassing awkward moment when you find yourself in a stupid pissing contest
with someone who is clearly incapable of producing any piss!

Top Bottom