Balbriggan school shut down as teen is arrested for issuing school shooting threats

Una

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

Huntstown Community School Dublin 15

Please note - the kids here are innocent children and are not responsible for this mess.
well we don't blame the kids, but this is Ethnocide, Culturcide, at least 14 are Asian or African, & 8 possibly Irish, (although some could be other Europeans), they're dumping in Dublin 15, & every town in IRL.
Either some of their parents are rejected asylum seekers, still repealing the decision to be deported..., & but continually educated for years at the taxpayers expense, or they all have citizenship. The Irish people are actually FUNDING their own Ethnocide.
& Richard Bruton is planning on building 40 new Schools.
I can't do another 2 years of FG.

Threads
Our first wannabe school shooter?
Hey let's all celebrate!
Our metamorphosis into a full blown americanised shithole is now complete! :rolleyes:
Now you're getting it

PAX AMERICANA

The Irish media especially, yearn for Ireland to look, feel and sound like America - most media are sick people, they are driven by wanting the same American large scale drama, danger news. They do not want a good healthy society, they get their kicks by all the goings-on they see in America and they want the same here. They want nazis, they want race war, they want kkk, they want serial killers, they want school shootings, they want to see "cops" with assault rifles etc
For them this is all excitement and gets them fat salaries - our suffering is their food.

Last edited:
Threads
This is one of the effects of the Allies winning the war, there still was Race Realism for a considerable time after the Axis defeat in 1945, however over time the long march through the institutions by Liberals corrupted any attempt to analyze and categorize the differences in Human biology, there is enough evidence to suggest that Blacks mature faster than White children and Black males seem to have more testosterone, this means that a young Black male may be up to two years ahead of a White male in real age terms, coupled with a naturally bigger build on average, (and of course not all Blacks are big) gives them the edge in the playground, in fighting and in becoming sexually active earlier than our children.
The higher (on average) IQ of White people means it takes longer for maturity to kick in. We have failed our children, full stop and forced them to rub shoulders with people who will drag them down and intimidate them. Many will grow up insecure from the endless bullying, some will become extreme Nationalist the majority who were weaker will bow to the Black dominance, Professor David Starkey said after the London riots in 2011 that Whites had adopted Black culture, for this truthful remark Professor Starkey once a famous TV historian was pushed into the wilderness. Have a read of "forced bussing" in the US were Blacks were bussed into White schools miles away in the belief, a variant of the "magic soil" theory that the good schools alone is enough to turn a failing mediocre student into an honors one.

Here is an example of the sort of studies that would, if they were allowed to continue, would have informed society of the real differences in Race. We could have structured laws around findings of studies like these, however a combination of malice and naivety stumped them.

And reaction to Professor Starkey.

Yes I once came across a Black person (African American I think) who posted a video touting how blacks were superior. One of the reasons given was that Black babies mature faster. Thought about it for a minute and reasoned that, animals also mature much faster than humans and some are practically able to run minute they pop out, but have less brain capability than humans. I reasoned this may be what is going on with any mammal that has more rapid birth development.
It occurred to me that same may apply in human development - Humans with slower infant development must be for some beneficial reason.
It was obvious, higher investment in brain power and function would mean an increased incubation period to acquire the critical organ development of complex involved mechanisms and processes properly wired, connected and blueprinted. Investment of time is needed for anything that is more powerful and a potential world-beater.

I concluded Whites have potentially superior brain power and function and Blacks did not have as good a brain capability.

Note: It should be noted that apes such as chimpanzees when trained to do so, are capable of fast and large memory recall - which is a more basic animalistic memory and are receptive to be trained and particularly adept at imitation rather than personal agency and creative imaginative deeper thought processes.

Therefore Blacks in general as a race should also be more likely to have this brain type which is more geared toward automatic rote function and imitation processes, but still with the interaction with nature and the environment may still give rise to peculiar to them, a characteristic creativeness, originality or expression innate to them, adding to the racial and ethnic variety and diversity of the planet.

Whereas White's brain-type would possibly be geared toward greater, deeper and more powerful brain capability, function and capacity in general - being a brain type of the more agency-orientated, deeper philosophical processes, of both enquiry and calculation, of analysis and empirical creative mechanisms and thought and a brain more characteristic of higher-order, abstract, cryptic and deeper thought and analytical and introspective processes.

Hence possibly why Whites develop physically slower as unborns and newborns while Blacks, again analogous to the animal kingdom, have faster maturity rates, because of that lesser investment in brain capability.

I then looked back at the video and noticed the comments were disabled, it was possible that other people had been commenting to that effect, showing how in fact, faster maturity rate, was actually a sign on inferiority of brain capability.

Last edited:

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Yes I once came across a Black person (African American I think) who posted a video touting how blacks were superior. One of the reasons given was that Black babies mature faster. Thought about it for a minute and reasoned that, animals also mature much faster than humans and some are practically able to run minute they pop out, but have less brain capability than humans. I reasoned this may be what is going on with any mammal that has more rapid birth development.
It occurred to me that same may apply in human development - Humans with slower infant development must be for some beneficial reason.
It was obvious, higher investment in brain power and function would mean an increased incubation period to acquire the critical organ development of complex involved mechanisms and processes properly wired, connected and blueprinted. Investiment of time is needed for anything that is more powerful and a potential world-beater.

I concluded Whites have potentially superior brain power and function and Blacks did not have as good brain capability.

Note: It should be noted that apes such as chimpanzees are capable of fast and large memory recall - which is a more basic animalistic memory and are receptive to be trained and particularly adept at imitation rather than personal agency and creative imaginative deeper thought processes.

Therefore Blacks in general as a race would should also be more likely to have this brain type which is more geared toward automatic rote function and imitation processes

Whereas Whites brain-type would possibly be geared toward greater, deeper and more powerful brain capability, function and capacity in general - being a brain type of the more agency-orientated, deeper philosophical processes, of both enquiry and calculation, of analysis and empirical creative mechanisms and thought and a brain more characteristic of higher-order, abstract, cryptic and deeper thought and analytical and introspective processes.

Hence possibly why Whites develop physically slower as unborns and newborns while Blacks, again analogous to the animal kingdom, have faster maturity rates, because of that lesser investment in brain capability.

I then looked back at the video and noticed the comments were disabled, it was possible that other people had been commenting to that effect, showing how in fact, faster maturity rate, was actually a sign on inferiority of brain capability.
there are many blacks trying to pust this superiority nonsense. there problems all stem from whites that's what they are told!

Threads
It was obvious, higher investment in brain power and function would mean an increased incubation period to acquire the critical organ development of complex involved mechanisms and processes properly wired, connected and blueprinted. Investiment of time is needed for anything that is more powerful and a potential world-beater.

I concluded Whites have potentially superior brain power and function and Blacks did not have as good brain capability.

Note: It should be noted that apes such as chimpanzees are capable of fast and large memory recall - which is a more basic animalistic memory and are receptive to be trained and particularly adept at imitation rather than personal agency and creative imaginative deeper thought processes.

Therefore Blacks in general as a race would should also be more likely to have this brain type which is more geared toward automatic rote function and imitation processes

Whereas Whites brain-type would possibly be geared toward greater, deeper and more powerful brain capability, function and capacity in general - being a brain type of the more agency-orientated, deeper philosophical processes, of both enquiry and calculation, of analysis and empirical creative mechanisms and thought and a brain more characteristic of higher-order, abstract, cryptic and deeper thought and analytical and introspective processes.

Have you read J. Philippe Rushton Race, Evolution, and Behavior: A Life History Perspective

Threads
Have you read J. Philippe Rushton Race, Evolution, and Behavior: A Life History Perspective

No.
My own observations and analysis of life, time and civilisation, I have no doubt, have come to the same conclusions, I can fairly guess what the book is about.
However I am familiar with some of the pronouncements on the topic of IQ and racial differences. Bell curve and all that.

But aside from that on a personal level, all humans where deserving should be afforded dignity and respect. And where not - none.
That is all fine as regards having differences and variety of races and each having its own characteristic
But in personality of individuals, reliability and loyalty is v important and I take people regardless of race as I find them.
There are plenty of nicer people who are not Irish and plenty of Irish who are nicer than foreigners - it is not an argument for mass-immigration which is different matter entirely.

Last edited:

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
Guys, to illustrate a point, I have an IQ professionally measured at at least 3 standard deviations from the average.
Now it seems pretty damn clear that most of you here would not consider me as being in any way superior to any of you.
And you'd be absolutely correct! I don't think that either.

So why is it then that some of you seem to suddenly start thinking the opposite way when generalising about populations of black people whose IQs on average would be certainly far less than 3 whole standard deviations from your own? Probably 1 or less in most cases, much of which could be chalked up to environmental cultural and dietary considerations. And many on the bell curve would in fact surpass your IQs, some by a considerable amount.

I agree that we don't want our borders to be left open and barely policed and we don't want our creaking limited social safety nets, hospitals and schools overloaded and our culture hijacked and diluted by transplanted people who are culturally radically different and who have no roots here in some dubious ideological social experiment by self serving neoliberal EU ideologues. And we don't want wages pushed down by people flooding in who are more desperate and willing to work for less leading to a race to the bottom.
But neither do we want to encourage an ugly knee jerk reactionary fascist ideology to take root and incubate here.

Attempts to dehumanise groups of people historically has always been a prelude to treating them badly without conscience.
We should vigorously defend our own interests but we should not resort to this behaviour.

We can and we should help these people who are less well off than us in situ in their own countries if we can spare a little. And we can also defend our own borders and interests pragmatically without resorting to unscientific theories about black people being somehow inferior to white people. They aren't. They are just human beings like us. Any differences are mainly cultural and religious. Physical differences are mostly cosmetic, a function of geographical history and akin to our own race having an over representation of people with red hair and freckles.

Threads
So why is it then that some of you seem to suddenly start thinking the opposite way when generalising about populations of black people whose IQs on average would be certainly far less than 3 whole standard deviations from your own? Probably 1 or less in most cases, much of which could be chalked up to environmental cultural and dietary considerations. And many on the bell curve would in fact surpass your IQs, some by a considerable amount.

But neither do we want to encourage an ugly knee jerk reactionary fascist ideology to take root and incubate here.

Attempts to dehumanise groups of people historically has always been a prelude to treating them badly without conscience.
We should vigorously defend our own interests but we should not resort to this behaviour.

We can and we should help these people who are less well off than us in situ in their own countries if we can spare a little. Any differences are mainly cultural and religious.

Physical differences are mostly cosmetic, a function of geographical history and akin to our own race having an over representation of people with red hair and freckles.
Following is truth and not an attack on race. As stated in my original comment, before any capabilities or handicaps, all life deserving of respect and dignity should be treated with respect and dignity. Those that are undeserving deserve none.

1. Read my comment again, none of what you say or allege is contained in it.
2. 1st paragraph above is not clear.
3. Who has supported any hate toward any other human - read my comment. Your reply infers you have not.
4. Show who's attempt to dehumanise you are referring to?
5. Who is resorting to what behaviour?
6. Differences are not cultural or religious - in fact all points to culture+religion being a function of their genetics ultimately.
7. Physical differences are not merely cosmetic - Differences are fundamental and are found in brain function, IQ differences, bio-chemistry, temperament, psychology and emotional template, anatomical musculo-skeletal differences, and even body odour. Our physical smell is completely different. Black actually smell different to Whites not to mention also vocally - they sound different, and are not as capable in tone range or subtlety - you may have noticed how most Black singers sound the same. While Whites analogously to their range of eye and hair colour are more capable of variety and of more subtle technical notes and tones and melodies.
8. Irish do not have an over representation of red hair and freckles, if anything there are more of our racial cousins, the Germans who have more red-heads than the Irish.
9. If Black brain capability was equal to other races, we would have seen wakanda by now, and that notwithstanding any colonisation or interference. In fact colonisation is what may have helped them advance at all, and indeed has given them the current population boom they now experience.
10. If Blacks were as intellectually capable, they would not have been in a position to be colonised or taken over as much as they had in the first place. Much as Arabs or Orientals have managed to hold onto their ethnic ancestral territories.
The differences are profound.

Top Bottom