• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Orlared Balbriggan: A wonderful diverse town

BSA

PI Member
Aug 29, 2018
Balbriggan is Lost Until Plank Kenny Moves There ! !
I expect PK to move to the Australian Gold Coast , or a remote luxury villa in New Zealand ... a nice cozy gated compound with an armed response security. These are the new destinations of choice for wealthy Limo Liberals who'd like to leave multiculturalism to you and me...five thousand miles and a couple of oceans away..

RTE will pay him 100 grand a year for one hour a month, of his 'musings' berating the Irish for racism..

@graceland.com

PI Member
PI Member
Mar 27, 2016
we should watch Balbriggan closely. The evidence from the UK is that sometimes the speed of White Flight can be breathtaking. See what the article says about East London.

This is from 1992, look at tower hamlets today .

xtasy90s

PI Member
Feb 3, 2021
I remember balbriggan when it was white, far safer, although some would say ''hairy'', less hairy than many european countries that were in the second or third throes of multiculturalism, and i felt far safer and secure there, than I would do now!

xtasy90s

PI Member
Feb 3, 2021
Yeah dublin is a different scene now, heard all about the commotion between brazilian gangs and the dublin lads. Why are we allowing the country to be turned upside down by a few corporate behemoths. Disgusting. They should live in the sh*t they create.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Jun 7, 2020
I expect PK to move to the Australian Gold Coast , or a remote luxury villa in New Zealand ... a nice cozy gated compound with an armed response security. These are the new destinations of choice for wealthy Limo Liberals who'd like to leave multiculturalism to you and me...five thousand miles and a couple of oceans away..

RTE will pay him 100 grand a year for one hour a month, of his 'musings' berating the Irish for racism..
You know these types and the Politicians that they back up have absolutely no intention to Retire in the Shit-Holes they are Creating

xtasy90s

PI Member
Feb 3, 2021
I feel a deep connection to dublin, and sad to see the way it has gone, a city is always a city, somewhat melt into the crowd and a sort of nonchalance and pushyness, but it was remarkably different to any other cosmopolitian sh*thole. It had real character, and it was unmistakably ours.

@graceland.com

PI Member
PI Member
Mar 27, 2016
You know these types and the Politicians that they back up have absolutely no intention to Retire in the Shit-Holes they are Creating
You better believe it, they don’t have to, there is an invisible border between where they live and where the rest live, it’s called
A friend was telling me the other day that the Car PArk at Mosney is full of Cars many of which take TAXI signs off their roofs before entering. I suspect that there may be some fraud afoot if that is the case.
tell us news not history

Anglophile

PI Member
Aug 2, 2017
Good to see our great Government pumping in big money into Balbriggan.

The future is bright!!! :D (y)

Top Bottom