Bad news for Myles- veganism rapidly rising in the UK.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I wonder is that anything to do with the fact that you can't buy non-Halal food anywhere anymore?

I don't mind this development. As long as its among womenfolk. Western beta males have to get back to their caveman roots if we're to save our civilisation. If we had a few more cavemen and a few less Soyboys we'd be better off.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
I presume this is another side effect of celebrity culture, Miley Cyrus, Beyonce, Brad Pitt etc etc etc have announced their becoming vegan so their fans follow suit.

Celebrity Vegans - Brad Pitt, Beyoncé & More | Glamour UK
As usual you presume wrong Wexford. But no surprises there! LOLlllllllllllll
Most vegans I know are thoughtful conscientious people who think for themselves and who choose to be vegan for ethical reasons
not mindless drooling zombies like yourself who follow every bowel movement of their chosen celeb idiots on farcebook!

Threads
As usual you presume wrong Wexford. But no surprises there! LOLlllllllllllll
Most vegans I know are thoughtful conscientious people who think for themselves and who choose to be vegan for ethical reasons
not mindless drooling zombies like yourself who follow every bowel movement of their chosen celeb idiots on farcebook!
You're so simple-minded - it is not the denigration of that kind of culture that matters - we all know its superficial - its the fact you constantly make such obvious statements about it

Top Bottom