Autophagy

Ted

PI Member
Threads
So you
(1) Well, as a 'right-thinking atheist' I'm gracious and broad-minded enough to accept that hard-line Irish Catholics find the idea of fellow Irish countrymen such as myself not tugging the forelock to the clergy and thinking most bead-rattlers a bit fruity is still a bitter pill for you card-carrying members to deal with. I may think of you as a typical Catholic fool who follows a hollow doctrine that even children laugh at, but I also accept that some fools need their Gods in order to orientate themselves in this world of the here and now, and that's okay. I work with special needs children quite often and I see the pattern of simple logic you're following.

Your beliefs are of your choice, I hope. My personal considered logic, on the other - accumulated after much life experience - won't permit me to allow for the sort of fantasy figures away off in some distant paradise or hopes of redemption upon Armageddon in return for piety and goodness in this life as any form of an informed choice for an informed adult to make.

Perhaps your Christian bothers were exceptionally hard on you during catechism class? I don't know.

But personally I was able to wash it all off just as soon as it sullied me; my Catholic-educated parents saw to that.

(2) As for an answer to your question, please read the above paragraph again; only slower this time.

* off-topic; sorry - but it was a question worthy of an answer... . sort of..
So, you have nothing.

We're all well used to posters using the fig leaf of "atheism" and cliches to cover for intellectual laziness or incompetence.
Your life's experience has rendered you yet another tiresome bore.

Allegro

PI Member
Threads
And you, son - come across as another brainless newbie with fuck all to offer.
Four posts in and you're already stinking like a pissy-wet mattress?
It'll be fun watching you get dragged through the grinder on here with your sad one-liners.

I say what I think if I'm asked a question, which in this case I was.

When you say I don't half go on about it, then can you tell me how you equate your accusation against me with your acceptance of the bilge spilled out on here by the many bead-rattlers on the board? We've got Marshy going on about an anti-Pope and yet you Catholic stained-glass window-lickers seem to abide with his tripe, even to the degree of offering encouragement and support to the poor deluded fool.

The man needs help - can't you see that?

And I don't mean fresh green vegetables either; we're talking padded cells and a liquid-based diet via a tube.

And that's your entire point of view on the matter, is it?

A meme download of a postcard that exemplifies everything you believe in in one handy little package?

Funnily enough, you Catholic sorts generally tend to go for the simplest of solutions; denial being Step One.

Ah, okay: so your every answer does come in meme form.

How simplistic your world view is?

I mean, how simplistic, ignorant, uninformed, childlike, silly, stupid, unintelligent, angry, and offensive.

A bit like this next half-wit:

So me what?

The quickest of glances through the last few posts will indicate quite clearly to you that it is in fact you who has nothing. Your nothing is best exemplified by the fact the you simply reject another person's beliefs outright and without any debate, thereby confirming your servility to your fake church and anti-Pope.

You asked me a question - I answered it.

You have nothing to offer in response but dismissal because you know that the unsparing logic of what I just told you trumps any mystical belief in fantasy ghouls and ghosts that you could try to sell to me.

Sorry, Father Ted: but you need to go back to the seminary and read a few more cartoons about Bethlehem.

And do try to keep your pants up - some of those lads have extremely rapey tendencies.

I suggest you stick to Fieldy's bitter and angry Catholic posts instead then: they chime in harmony with your own.
A bit like a Swiss cuckoo clock does every hour of the day.
Pops it's head out, goes cuckoo! - then hastily retreats to the darkness again to wait and pounce.

Man, but you Catholic sorts are a collective sort of barmy? But at least you have each other to turn to for support and encouragement and then me to turn to hate. Very much in line with your entire doctrine, wouldn't you say? Never turn the other cheek, always be militant, stand together, never let the line break, forgive nothing, spew shite all the live-long day, spend your life on the internet chasing down atheists so's you can give them memes, ask questions and receive answers - then deny you ever heard them and call your adversary a nutter.

Ye're a gas bunch, alright.

If only we could stick you all together in the one windowless room at the same?

Then perhaps you'd all gas each to death?
TL;DR

Ted

PI Member
Threads
And you, son - come across as another brainless newbie with fuck all to offer.
Four posts in and you're already stinking like a pissy-wet mattress?
It'll be fun watching you get dragged through the grinder on here with your sad one-liners.

I say what I think if I'm asked a question, which in this case I was.

When you say I don't half go on about it, then can you tell me how you equate your accusation against me with your acceptance of the bilge spilled out on here by the many bead-rattlers on the board? We've got Marshy going on about an anti-Pope and yet you Catholic stained-glass window-lickers seem to abide with his tripe, even to the degree of offering encouragement and support to the poor deluded fool.

The man needs help - can't you see that?

And I don't mean fresh green vegetables either; we're talking padded cells and a liquid-based diet via a tube.

And that's your entire point of view on the matter, is it?

A meme download of a postcard that exemplifies everything you believe in in one handy little package?

Funnily enough, you Catholic sorts generally tend to go for the simplest of solutions; denial being Step One.

Ah, okay: so your every answer does come in meme form.

How simplistic your world view is?

I mean, how simplistic, ignorant, uninformed, childlike, silly, stupid, unintelligent, angry, and offensive.

A bit like this next half-wit:

So me what?

The quickest of glances through the last few posts will indicate quite clearly to you that it is in fact you who has nothing. Your nothing is best exemplified by the fact the you simply reject another person's beliefs outright and without any debate, thereby confirming your servility to your fake church and anti-Pope.

You asked me a question - I answered it.

You have nothing to offer in response but dismissal because you know that the unsparing logic of what I just told you trumps any mystical belief in fantasy ghouls and ghosts that you could try to sell to me.

Sorry, Father Ted: but you need to go back to the seminary and read a few more cartoons about Bethlehem.

And do try to keep your pants up - some of those lads have extremely rapey tendencies.

I suggest you stick to Fieldy's bitter and angry Catholic posts instead then: they chime in harmony with your own.
A bit like a Swiss cuckoo clock does every hour of the day.
Pops it's head out, goes cuckoo! - then hastily retreats to the darkness again to wait and pounce.

Man, but you Catholic sorts are a collective sort of barmy? But at least you have each other to turn to for support and encouragement and then me to turn to hate. Very much in line with your entire doctrine, wouldn't you say? Never turn the other cheek, always be militant, stand together, never let the line break, forgive nothing, spew shite all the live-long day, spend your life on the internet chasing down atheists so's you can give them memes, ask questions and receive answers - then deny you ever heard them and call your adversary a nutter.

Ye're a gas bunch, alright.

If only we could stick you all together in the one windowless room at the same?

Then perhaps you'd all gas each to death?
Boring!

You were given the opportunity to substantiate your philosophy, but, like all the other lightweight "atheists", you have nothing except a dysfunctional obsession with the Catholic Church, as if that somehow makes you intellectually astute. It doesn't.

Leave it alone, man. Get your own life!

Top Bottom