• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Australia speaks : Censorship

bAd

PI Member
This video outlines some of the issues relating to the attempted shut down of freedom of speech regarding the issue of vaccinations and the harm they are doing to innocent children and babies, something that's systematically been covered up for decades by the establishment. So, here are the views of a tiny number of Australian truth speakers that mainstream media tend to lable as conspiracy theorists.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
I've recently heard that Ireland is going to be the first country in which Covid vaccines will be tested. If that's true, we had better watch out because there are many untold dangers involved in rushing a vaccine policy through. Why our politicians would want to do that is beyond me, other than to say that they obviously do not represent the best interests of the Irish people.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I've recently heard that Ireland is going to be the first country in which Covid vaccines will be tested. If that's true, we had better watch out because there are many untold dangers involved in rushing a vaccine policy through. Why our politicians would want to do that is beyond me, other than to say that they obviously do not represent the best interests of the Irish people.
I understand and correct me if I am wrong, but after the thalidomide scandal that the Irish regulatory system concerning new drugs etc was robust.
Any dilution in that would mean a loss of confidence in the safety of any new vaccine.

page61

PI Member
You are going to be first in line.. We here in the NEW WORLD ORDER have come up with a cunning plan for people like you.
Under our one world policy , we plan on importing some Pygmy people from the amazon ( they want to get away from the CC) .They are pretty handy with a blow pipe and will be targeting the anti maskers firstly ..
I tell you...they are going to be bigger than Michael Collins squad ( except in height)

Oliver Plunkett

PI Member
PI Member

Clanrickard

PI Member
This video outlines some of the issues relating to the attempted shut down of freedom of speech regarding the issue of vaccinations and the harm they are doing to innocent children and babies, something that's systematically been covered up for decades by the establishment. So, here are the views of a tiny number of Australian truth speakers that mainstream media tend to lable as conspiracy theorists.

The first loon up in this video is a "vegan psychologist"..............................

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Tell that to the victims of the Sars and HPV vaccines:

GLADLY

Hello all victims of Sars and HPV vaccines.
The Irish govt have afaik put in place a safety regime since the thalodimide scandal to ensure that vaccines etc are properly tested etc before being used ,
I expect these safeguards to be adhered to wrt to all new vaccines/drugs etc/
Yours Faithfully
The Field Marshal.

The people who can manipulated into murdering their own babies. Perfect place to roll out a vaccine.

Feck your africa, just head to Ireland.

Reactions: bAd
OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
The first loon up in this video is a "vegan psychologist"..............................
Chuckle, I did notice that myself at the time and kind of thought that wouldn't be very helpful. I'm not even sure what a vegan psychologist means. Either she's a psychologist that happens to be vegan or she helps people who've gone mad from a lack of meat.

Top Bottom