Asylum seekers dumped in Courtown, Wexford under a four year contract with the Courtown Hotel. No locals were consulted

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Get yourself a dictonary, it will help with your spelling but it will also clear up your confusion about the word 'debate'.

I'm sure you know what you're on about, not sure how I'm a coward taking you lot on here while you and your mates discuss ignoring me and not engaging with me....now there's a cowardly approach.

Sweet jesus, what are you smoking?
Seems I got you mixed up with your twin oll the troll rhen. Easy thing to do as you are both the same. So much so that I would not be surprised if you are the same.

Yes you are a coward and a blowhard
Anybody can take everybody on on the aul net, you think that's brave,

You do nothing for Africans that materially affects their lives for the better, nothing.

But in in fact you use them to give yourself some delusional succour on the Internet, to try to make out you care about them while all you care about is attention and feeling special.
I would not waste one minite of my time arguing with people who don't agree with me over a subject, if I cared that much about it I would be out in the real world making things happen for example you should be out in Africa helping out there because that's where their real problem lies.
Oh but no, that would be brave you would rather pontificate against your own kinfolk for your sole benefit.

Racist there racist here
Racist here racist there
Who you gonna call, Hitchcocker

If you see a post that makes you mad
If you read a post that makes you sad
Who you gonna call hitchcocker

Hitchcock

PI Member
Nigerian Scammers. Remember now, you're not allowed say a term that is perfectly true

€1m legal bill after Nigeran Scammer Pamela Izevbekhai and girls finally deported
IRISH SCHOOL PRINCIPLE SCAMMERS. Remember now, you're not allowed to say a term that is perfectly true...

Rogue school principal who stole €200,000 from disadvantaged pupils could face jail despite 'lenient' sentence
School principal who stole €200,000 from disadvantaged pupils could face jail

If you've a brain, you'll see the problem with your statement!

Hitchcock

PI Member
Seems I got you mixed up with your twin oll the troll rhen. Easy thing to do as you are both the same. So much so that I would not be surprised if you are the same.

Yes you are a coward and a blowhard
Anybody can take everybody on on the aul net, you think that's brave,

You do nothing for Africans that materially affects their lives for the better, nothing.

But in in fact you use them to give yourself some delusional succour on the Internet, to try to make out you care about them while all you care about is attention and feeling special.
I would not waste one minite of my time arguing with people who don't agree with me over a subject, if I cared that much about it I would be out in the real world making things happen for example you should be out in Africa helping out there because that's where their real problem lies.
Oh but no, that would be brave you would rather pontificate against your own kinfolk for your sole benefit.

Racist there racist here
Racist here racist there
Who you gonna call, Hitchcocker

If you see a post that makes you mad
If you read a post that makes you sad
Who you gonna call hitchcocker
I would not waste one minite of my time arguing with people who don't agree with me over a subject,
Seems to me you spend quite a bit of time responding to me with nonsense. Now did you get a dictionary yet? Go to words beginning with 'D' then look up 'debate' and 'discussion'...good lad.

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Seems to me you spend quite a bit of time responding to me with nonsense. Now did you get a dictionary yet? Go to words beginning with 'D' then look up 'debate' and 'discussion'...good lad.
No my friend
You come on the scene when you think you can wind people up to make your sad life seems less lonely

Hitchcock

PI Member
The only hatred I see around here my little snowflake, is from people like you towards indigenous Irish people.

Cry racist all you like pal, you just make that word mean less and less......
The only hatred I see around here my little snowflake, is from people like you towards indigenous Irish people.
Have you any idea how stupid these statements are?

Cry racist all you like pal, you just make that word mean less and less......
I'm not crying 'racist' - I'm calling it 100% accurate - if you want proof - check out your posts, then look in a mirror, put the two together and hey presto....

Hitchcock

PI Member
No my friend
You come on the scene when you think you can wind people up to make your sad life seems less lonely
Firstly, I'm not your friend. Secondly, I come 'on the scene' when I like and when I choose. Can I point out once more that you've contradicted your own advice -'I would not waste one minite of my time arguing with people who don't agree with me over a subject'

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Firstly, I'm not your friend. Secondly, I come 'on the scene' when I like and when I choose. Can I point out once more that you've contradicted your own advice -'I would not waste one minite of my time arguing with people who don't agree with me over a subject'
I am not arguing with you, you fool
I am telling you
You only argue with people whose opinion you respect and take into account
I don't respect you in the least
You are just a dullard who seeks attention by always having a contrary opinion to the prevailing opinion on the site no.matter whether you are right or wrong.

charlie D

PI Member
Can you indicate your figures on this?
Yes , Hi Hitchcock ,

Here is 2001 - 2018 figures in pictures . Top countries of origin for asylum Ireland (add them up , nigeria comes out on top)

in 1998 , 1999 and 2000 , Nigeria was also the top country of origin for asylum in Ireland , Not included in the graphs in that link but I have other charts I can send you .

Dont have figures before 1998 because there is no stats, but I expect the pattern is most likely the same .

Indeed, just the small matter of a military dictatorship from the 70s to the late 90s...How do you move to a safer part?
Living in a dictatorship is not grounds for claiming asylum . Nowhere in the Geneva Convention on refugees does it list dictatorship as grounds for asylum . Also , I think you better read this Article , it was written by a Nigerian Priest in the year 2000 and appeared in the Irish Times , The priest debunks the idea that Nigerians are persecuted and says that Nigerians claiming to be refugees are 'fraudsters' , his own words .

What makes you think there wasn't significant migrant patterns to different parts of Nigeria or surounding countries - show us your research that makes you so certain to make this point? Imagine if the US/Australian/Canadian/UK governments adopted the same approach to Irish migrants - migrants, not even asylum seekers?!
Firstly , Irish people who went to the USA , Canada , Australia had to be 'invited' first , they did not go claiming to be refugees , they needed a work visa and their skills had to be needed . During the Famine , the USA was our closest neighbouring country to the west , so we fled there , On a Journey from Nigeria to Ireland you must pass at least 10 to 20 safe countries were one could claim asylum .

Last edited:

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Nigerian Scammers. Remember now, you're not allowed say a term that is perfectly true

€1m legal bill after Nigeran Scammer Pamela Izevbekhai and girls finally deported
In Cultural Marxism World pointing out the glaringly obvious is a great sin.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Throughout the history of asylum in Ireland , Nigeria has been the overall top country of origin for asylum seekers . NO WARS in Nigeria also a huge country , even if some part was having problems , you could simply relocate to a safer part .
How come they all go to the South and not say Derry or Belfast? Some even be in labour in the South on an ambulance heading to the north and then mysteriously demand it turns back to the nearest Southern Hospital. This is a real conundrum that's far too complicated for me to work out.

Bustedshaun

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

Hitchcock

PI Member
Yes , Hi Hitchcock ,

Here is 2001 - 2018 figures in pictures . Top countries of origin for asylum Ireland (add them up , nigeria comes out on top)

in 1998 , 1999 and 2000 , Nigeria was also the top country of origin for asylum in Ireland , Not included in the graphs in that link but I have other charts I can send you .

Dont have figures before 1998 because there is no stats, but I expect the pattern is most likely the same .

Living in a dictatorship is not grounds for claiming asylum . Nowhere in the Geneva Convention on refugees does it list dictatorship as grounds for asylum . Also , I think you better read this Article , it was written by a Nigerian Priest in the year 2000 and appeared in the Irish Times , The priest debunks the idea that Nigerians are persecuted and says that Nigerians claiming to be refugees are 'fraudsters' , his own words .

Firstly , Irish people who went to the USA , Canada , Australia had to be 'invited' first , they did not go claiming to be refugees , they needed a work visa and their skills had to be needed . During the Famine , the USA was our closest neighbouring country to the west , so we fled there , On a Journey from Nigeria to Ireland you must pass at least 10 to 20 safe countries were one could claim asylum .
Ah the 'tricolour' :LOL:

Cumalitivey but declining dramatically I see.

Living in a dictatorship is not grounds for claiming asylum . Nowhere in the Geneva Convention on refugees does it list dictatorship as grounds for asylum .
I didn't suggest it was, I suggested it may be a factor as to why people are fleeing? What's the war in China, what's the story in Georgia?A little odd you are focusing on a set of people declining in number but ignore those increasing in numbers- interested in your thoughts?

Also , I think you better read this Article , it was written by a Nigerian Priest in the year 2000 and appeared in the Irish Times , The priest debunks the idea that Nigerians are persecuted and says that Nigerians claiming to be refugees are 'fraudsters' , his own words .
Seriously? One priest? Indeed Abacha was a great lad, benovelent to his core ;)

Firstly , Irish people who went to the USA , Canada , Australia had to be 'invited' first , they did not go claiming to be refugees , they needed a work visa and their skills had to be needed .
Not the UK of course. The point being that they allowed people to migrate there and they weren't fleeing war, they may not have claimed to be refugees but thousands stayed illegally and still do.

During the Famine , the USA was our closest neighbouring country to the west , so we fled there ,
That's a cop out, there was no where else to go? Again the point is that people were fleeing difficult situation and they left and made their way to a country 5K km away.....tell me how far is Nigeria from Ireland?

On a Journey from Nigeria to Ireland you must pass at least 10 to 20 safe countries were one could claim asylum .
Is that true?

Top Bottom