Asylum seekers dumped in Courtown, Wexford under a four year contract with the Courtown Hotel. No locals were consulted

Hitchcock

PI Member
The simple solution for this bore and his alter ego Ollie would be if no one engaged with him.
I'm annoyed with myself for commenting on him this morning. Waste of time, and he drags the discourse down.

Won't happen again.
Yeah, it's be using terms like 'coontown', 'Nigerian scammmers' 'bastards' - I'm all about dragging the discourse down!

James Dawson

PI Member
I discuss issues all the time, stop lying. I couldn't care less if people engage or don't engage but I'll still challenge the predominently racist sh!te vomited on this site when I choose.
But you just keep on saying the same thing over and over again. Sad.

There's not even any context to it, that's recognisable. You're fighting the evil "racists" on the internet? I suggest you go play with your Star Wars figures instead.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Mod action.

Look it is obviously extremely painful for any with an sense of trans-generational national connectivity to watch the current situation unfold where very soon the indigenous population of the Republic of Ireland will be a minority within the state due to mass immigration combined with falling birth rates. Please though could people try not to allow Hitchcock to wind them up too much.

Hitchcock

PI Member
But you just keep on saying the same thing over and over again. Sad.

There's not even any context to it, that's recognisable. You're fighting the evil "racists" on the internet? I suggest you go play with your Star Wars figures instead.
Ah Jimmy, the very 'man'..still no sign of your solicitor's letter....all mouth no action, jimmy? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hitchcock

PI Member
Mod action.

Look it is obviously extremely painful for any with an sense of trans-generational national connectivity to watch the current situation unfold where very soon the indigenous population of the Republic of Ireland will be a minority within the state due to mass immigration combined with falling birth rates. Please though could people try not to allow Hitchcock to wind them up too much.

You heard it lads and lasses, ignore facts and stay delusional, racist and xenophobic - use words such as 'coontown', 'nigerian scammers' describe children born to Nigerian parents as 'bastards' - it's all good, courtesy of SwordOfStCatherine!

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
You heard it lads and lasses, ignore facts and stay delusional, racist and xenophobic - use words such as 'coontown', 'nigerian scammers' describe children born to Nigerian parents as 'bastards' - it's all good, courtesy of SwordOfStCatherine!
I told off the person who used the term "Black town". The President of Nigeria has had some choice words to say about a lot of the Nigerian economic migrants to the West. "Bastards" was not being used to imply that they were born out of wedlock but rather that they were annoying characters. Can you see given the situation where pretty soon the historic Irish people will not exist you might be winding up some Irish people here? Most humans are territorial and most humans are not exactly natural born cosmopolitans- very often economic migrants represent the least civic minded and most selfish elements within their own nations (that should be obvious to anyone), and so therefore it is I will grant you wrong for people to judge nations by the economic migrants who leave them.

Wolf

PI Member
Listen, you racist imbecile, I'll post when and where I like.

I have no idea of the unemployment rate of any specific nationality living in Ireland and even if it's true, perhaps there are a multitude of factors as to why that might be the case, but you're not interested in that - you're only interested in propogating hate.
The only hatred I see around here my little snowflake, is from people like you towards indigenous Irish people.

Cry racist all you like pal, you just make that word mean less and less......

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
Yeah, it's be using terms like 'coontown', 'Nigerian scammmers' 'bastards' - I'm all about dragging the discourse down!
Nigerian Scammers. Remember now, you're not allowed say a term that is perfectly true

€1m legal bill after Nigeran Scammer Pamela Izevbekhai and girls finally deported

Hitchcock

PI Member
Throughout the history of asylum in Ireland , Nigeria has been the overall top country of origin for asylum seekers . NO WARS in Nigeria also a huge country , even if some part was having problems , you could simply relocate to a safer part .
Throughout the history of asylum in Ireland , Nigeria has been the overall top country of origin for asylum seekers .
Can you indicate your figures on this?

NO WARS in Nigeria
Indeed, just the small matter of a military dictatorship from the 70s to the late 90s...How do you move to a safer part?

even if some part was having problems , you could simply relocate to a safer part .
What makes you think there wasn't significant migrant patterns to different parts of Nigeria or surounding countries - show us your research that makes you so certain to make this point? Imagine if the US/Australian/Canadian/UK governments adopted the same approach to Irish migrants - migrants, not even asylum seekers?!

Top Bottom