Asylum seekers dumped in Courtown, Wexford under a four year contract with the Courtown Hotel. No locals were consulted

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
News broke yesterday that asylum seekers have been dumped in the Courtown Hotel, Wexford.

Locals were not informed before their arrival. There was zero consultation.

There's a meeting in the Taravie hotel on Wednesday.

According to this, they were relocated from Bray on Friday and possibly other places.

Grand Torino is on the scene

Last edited:

Wolf

PI Member
News broke yesterday that asylum seekers have been dumped in the Tara Vie Hotel in Courtown, Wexford.

Locals were not informed before their arrival. There was zero consultation.

According to this, they were relocated from Bray on Friday and possibly other places.

Grand Torino is on the scene

FFG's plantation of Ireland continues, unabated.

cue a busload of angry lefties to intimidate all the locals at the meeting ? Lefties are the true fascists.

grand Torino needs to get a medal from the President, if only we had a real President. If i go to this meeting, i will shove a handful of cash to him for his expenses.

Regarding having a debate with Lefties. Pointless. But i would encourage Lefties to live for 1 week in the parts of England that have already been colonised. It may very quickly give them an epiphany.

Last edited:
and if you are a parent to a young teenage daughter in Courtown, and you object to her running a risk of being got by a grooming gang......the lefties will call you a Racist.

that word has been abused so much it is now just a parody. We should sue people who throw that insult around like confetti.

will it be safe for somebody who is openly Gay and/or Jewish to walk the streets in Courtown ?

or for women to wear a t-shirt and jeans ?

'can the plantation politicians confirm that the local rape statistics will remain unchanged from the last 5 years ?'

Last edited:
Top Bottom