• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Asylum seekers bound for Kenmare

page61

PI Member
Hopefully the good people of kenmare will get their finger out

sighthound

PI Member
Kerry doesnt need this kenmare is a tourist destination they seem determined to litter the tourists spots with 3rd world rapist and criminals. Do they want to dstroy our tourism? seems so?

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Top Bloke
Someone posted about a year ago that there were gangs of young Muslims hanging around on the streets in Kenmare lusting after young ones.

sighthound

PI Member
Pity we couldn't make neutering part of their asylum seeking i 'd do it for free a big bull tweezers s-q-u-a-s-h done...... no more black balls or babies the joy neutered and quietened they'd soon go home they love their virility, You just have to look at some of their passage of life ceremonies brutal bullshit and so degrading to woman hood. Yes de ball them they'd soon go home...........

The racism in this thread is vile. Makes me sick to my stomach. Not so long ago we irish people were forced out of our country in search of a better lives for us and our families. We were once the 3rd world immigrant 'scum' you speak of. I live in kenmare and have seen nothing of the sorts of what ye are speaking of. Oh and side note. That rape you guys quoted was done by an english man contracted by a windmill repair company working in the locality. Absolutely horrendous reflection of your own characters to assume that was perpetrated by one of these unfortunate souls forced out of their home due to war, famine, persecution..... and we irish... renowned for our charm and welcomingness cant even extend a fáilte to these poor poor people!!!

The racism in this thread is vile. Makes me sick to my stomach. Not so long ago we irish people were forced out of our country in search of a better lives for us and our families. We were once the 3rd world immigrant 'scum' you speak of. I live in kenmare and have seen nothing of the sorts of what ye are speaking of. Oh and side note. That rape you guys quoted was done by an english man contracted by a windmill repair company working in the locality. Absolutely horrendous reflection of your own characters to assume that was perpetrated by one of these unfortunate souls forced out of their home due to war, famine, persecution..... and we irish... renowned for our charm and welcomingness cant even extend a fáilte to these poor poor people!!!

Conall Gulban

PI Member
The war in Syria is over. Where's this famine you speak of? What type of persecution are you speaking of? Christians are being persecuted across the middle East, whites are being murdered daily in SA yet I don't hear any calls to Bring these persecuted groups over.
Have you heard about the 10s of thousands of white girls raped by Pakistani Muslims in the UK? 19000 in one year as was revealed recently. The Danish govt a few years ago stated that 80+ percent of all rapes and sexual assaults were committed from people with a migrant background. Germany has a migrant rape epidemic as does Sweden so you might forgive people here for having concerns

DaftPunkisPlayingAtmyHous

Donator
PI Member
The war in Syria is over. Where's this famine you speak of? What type of persecution are you speaking of? Christians are being persecuted across the middle East, whites are being murdered daily in SA yet I don't hear any calls to Bring these persecuted groups over.
Have you heard about the 10s of thousands of white girls raped by Pakistani Muslims in the UK? 19000 in one year as was revealed recently. The Danish govt a few years ago stated that 80+ percent of all rapes and sexual assaults were committed from people with a migrant background. Germany has a migrant rape epidemic as does Sweden so you might forgive people here for having concerns
Almost sure thats Frank Bruno ....

Top Bottom