Hot Assange ripped out of Ecuador embassy

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Sexual assault claims by two women.

His obvious narcissism and inability to get on with people ( see documentaries )

Reports of his behaviour in the Ecuadorean Embassy ( who were good enough to give him sanctuary )

That's enough off the top of my head for you to be getting on with.....

QED.
So, just because he's a dick, we're supposed to be up in arms about it? Why are Trump and the U.S. expected to sort him if he's just a dick?

Anglophile

PI Member
So, just because he's a dick, we're supposed to be up in arms about it? Why are Trump and the U.S. expected to sort him if he's just a dick?
You're unaware of all those military secrets, personnel details, Afghans working for the US,
the scattergun approach like those last few Jews in Iraq etc etc??

Ah, bless.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
You're unaware of all those military secrets, personnel details, Afghans working for the US,
the scattergun approach like those last few Jews in Iraq etc etc??

Ah, bless.
I'm glad he made me aware of the Deep State's shenanigans and you're not? I'd rather not have American troops machine-gunning down civilians in my name for instance, but that's just me.

If you want to wrap yourself in the Union Jack, Old Glory and the Star of David while the three run roughshod over states and their peoples who have the misfortune of crossing them, that's your cross to bear.

You can't spend your entire life with your head in the sand and your thumbs up your ass, can you?

Anglophile

PI Member
I'm glad he made me aware of the Deep State's shenanigans and you're not? I'd rather not have American troops machine-gunning down civilians in my name for instance, but that's just me.

If you want to wrap yourself in the Union Jack, Old Glory and the Star of David while the three run roughshod over states and their peoples who have the misfortune of crossing them, that's your cross to bear.

You can't spend your entire life with your head in the sand and your thumbs up your ass, can you?

Are you American?? :sneaky:

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Any idea who is on the cover of the book he has?

View attachment 4310
Vidal's opinions of the Deep State in the US and UK and his opinions on democracy, freedom of speech and accountability and empire would be a good match for Assange's.
Anyone who was wondering why Assange was clutching a Gore Vidal tome while he was dragged out should watch this scathing critique. Vidal's a great wordsmith and a raconteur to boot:

Anglophile

PI Member
On Monday, Sweden’s deputy director of public prosecutions will give her decision on reopening
the investigation of a rape allegation against Julian Assange. (y)

Yonghoi

PI Member
Maybe the Swedes won’t want to handle this hot potato (oh the veggie metaphors are stunning).

Top Bottom