Hot Assange ripped out of Ecuador embassy

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
I take it you're a creepy Assange fanboy, eh??? :ROFLMAO:

The problem is that you don't know when to stop with your stupid memes. They may seems incredibly clever to you, but to everyone else they're just shite clogging up a serious discussion.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
[mod] This is a serious thread. No more stupid derailing memes personal insults and trolling please. Stick to the topic of the OP [/mod]

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
The WikiLeaks Case: Democracy Dies in Empire

[mod] The two Assange Threads have been merged and cleaned up. This is serious thread. Please stay on topic[/mod]

I've been wide to Jewlying for years. I can't understand how you guys can't see what's going on with ths guy. I have also been reading this aangirfan chap for years. He's pretty good at most things he/she/they cover.

If you're looking for an austrailian journalist to give credit to how about giving Brendon O Connell (who unlike Jewlying really has been to prison, has been battered to bits, has been on hunger strike, has lost family members in suspicious circumstances) some respect. If anything I feel sorry for J.A. There's something very tragic going on in his childhood I fear (MK Ultra type stuff). Who knows what goes on in his head. One thing's for sure. He won't suffer like Brendon.

The comment underneath by brabantian is worth checking out too.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Top Bottom