Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

The Equaliser

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I don't know what to make of this chap. I always thought he should have returned to his home country to defend himself against the sexual assault charges years ago when they were alleged. The old bill will be crying in their beer about the loss of overtime now they do not need to maintain a presence outside the gaff.

It looked like they were dragging Father Christmas or a dishevelled Captain Birdseye out of the embassy and not the same person. Clearly he has some mental health issues at present.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I don't know what to make of this chap. I always thought he should have returned to his home country to defend himself against the sexual assault charges years ago when they were alleged. The old bill will be crying in their beer about the loss of overtime now they do not need to maintain a presence outside the gaff.

It looked like they were dragging Father Christmas or a dishevelled Captain Birdseye out of the embassy and not the same person. Clearly he has some mental health issues at present.
He should stand and face his accusers, that much is true, same as Snowden. The more publicity the trial proceedings receive, the less the likelihood it'll be a kangaroo court/Star Chamber.

Last edited:

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The WikiLeaks Case: Democracy Dies in Empire

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
[mod] The two Assange Threads have been merged and cleaned up. This is serious thread. Please stay on topic[/mod]

Last edited:
Top Bottom