Hot Assange ripped out of Ecuador embassy

Clanrickard

DEPORTED
PI Member
What was racist in what he said? Obama was a terrible president, so bad that he even makes Trump look good. Some people of colour are very impressive altogether and some are absolute morons. There was also a huge level of "tokenism" in Obama getting elected.
The colored one. Stop pretending you don't know or adding racism to your antisemitism?.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Evidence of this please? I have been conssitent in opposing dicatorship and I don't care if it is left or right.

A. He did not expose anything.
B. No one celebrated his arrest but they were rightly relieved the stand off at the Ecuadorian embassy was over.
C. It is up the courts to see if he will be extradite.
Can you link me to your expose of the Saudi dictatorship? :rolleyes:

George Dillon

PI Member
Lol. Its like a lucky dip seeing which Clanrickard turns up every day.
We know the Israeli go
The problem I have with Assange is that he is not an impartial revealler of truth revealing the secrets of one and all. Specifically Wikileaks chose to not publish information that detailed the Russian involvement of the invasion of East Ukraine back when Putin was pushing the line that it was East Ukrainian Farmers and Coal Miners resisting fascists etc.

All that information that Wikileaks was given is now out in the open but its impact was completely lost now that everyone knows that Russia engineered the East Ukraine war.
Its the fact that Wikileaks chose to not reveal it when it was hot information that tells me that Assange has an agenda, he is not a neutral actor revealing hidden information from every side.

Maybe he's a creation of a couple o;f students earning bagel money out in Tel Aviv.

Can you link me to your expose of the Saudi dictatorship? :rolleyes:

Don't forget that guy's exposure of the Israeli murder gangs! Ask him for a link.
Maybe he keeps a blog we are unaware of.

Last edited:

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
The colored one. Stop pretending you don't know or adding racism to your antisemitism?.
Well remembering Obama's presidency as that of the coloured lad's one hardly amounts to racism in my book.

The whole notion that I am anti-Semitic which you have locked onto comes from roc_: of course roc_ has close to zero interest in actual Jewish culture, Rabbinic Jewish Religion or Jewish history, what his Jewish identity revolves solely around real or imagined anti-Semitism (big fan of the Stormfront forum that lad and his missus) so emotionally he has a vested interest in there being a "anti-Semitic" menace out there and supporting the oppression and dispossession of the indigenous population of Palestine all the while preferring to live in leafy haute bourgeois Dublin. I am opposed in general to colonialism. You simply do not understand the issues involved and I don't blame you for this given how the mainstream media in the ROI clearly is aimed not at the infantilization of the population but it's full blown retardation. The Jewess who private messaged me on P.ie with advice on how to deal with roc- and I think sound advice if it were not for the fact that it would have breached hate speech laws and landed me in prison, however she was raised in Palestine and Palestinian Jews generally do not mince their words- obviously did not see me as anti-Semitic, however she has an excellent grasp of the issues. She has even brought to my attention a lot of things that previously I had not known.

George Dillon

PI Member
The woman at the centre of this, a certain Anna Ardin, was a known anti castro activist.
That alone should have alarm bells ringing!

A side bar to this is that it provides yet more evidence of the evil of the European Arrest Warrant system.

Because Anna A was p---ed off that Julian was 'unfaithful' to her a couple of nights after he pledged his undying love, she lodged this bogus complaint. This was after she had hosted a party for him after he allegedly had assaulted her.

The Swedes lodged this warrant with the compliant British, and we know the rest.

As it stands, a complaint could be made in Slovakia or Latvia, and an Irish person would be handed over to these statelets' 'justice'.

Saul Goodman

A bloody nice bloke!
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm surprised they didn't fit a spit hood on assange to degrade him further when he was ripped out hogtied

Hitchcock

PI Member
Restricted
Evidence of this please? I have been conssitent in opposing dicatorship and I don't care if it is left or right.

A. He did not expose anything.
B. No one celebrated his arrest but they were rightly relieved the stand off at the Ecuadorian embassy was over.
C. It is up the courts to see if he will be extradite.
I said you are an uncritical supporter of US imperialism not dictatorships - you've been an vocal supporter for thier proxy interventions in Cuba and Venezuela.

He did not expose anything.
Now you're lying. US military killing civilians from the Apache helicopter in Iraq?

No one celebrated his arrest but they were rightly relieved the stand off at the Ecuadorian embassy was over.
No, Hunt was expressing far more than relief - it was a specific politcal intervention against Assange and quite celebratory.

It is up the courts to see if he will be extradite.
Yep and hopefully he won't be extradited to the US but I won't hold my breath.

Top Bottom