As France burns from the worst Riots in 50 Years the Far Right Storms to Power in Spain!

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member

GodsDog

Perhaps the fact that they have replaced Italy as the entry point for the flow of African immigrants?
The heavy handed actions of the Spanish government towards Catalan secessionists?
The deafening silence from the EU as they looked on at all this?
The EU austerity agenda coming down the pipeline soon for Spain?
They have become emboldened by the Italian example?

D

Deleted member 166

Non Registered Member
I think they've realised that Macron was full of empty promises, and is but another in a long line who's only interested in looking after the rich.

Being an ex Rothschild banker should have been a clue!

GodsDog

I think they've realised that Macron was full of empty promises, and is but another in a long line who's only interested in looking after the rich.

Indeed.

Perhaps the French have finally seen through that neoliberal little piece of shít sold to them by the media and other EU vested interests.

They should have voted for Le Pen or Mélenchon.

They need to vote for someone who is not the EU's bitch next time!

2pacs

Donator
PI Member
France can burn, nothing short of a revolution will deter Macron from pushing ahead with these reforms. The guy is a fraud and does not care one bit for his people. How they must wish they voted for Le Pen now!

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Le Pen blew it by changing the FN to a name identical with French Nazi Collaborators unfortunately.

I'd love to find the Daily Telegraph & other Articles I posted were it was predicted before Macron got elected that Macron would do more damage to the EU than Le Pen...

Notachipanoaktree

PI Member
The Neoliberals /Radical Militant Feminists/P&CS just will not negotiate, will not accept that there is any other point of view, that they might be wrong. So nothing for it but to squash them under foot. Halifax Gibbet if necessary.

I just hope the damage is repairable and we can afford to send the Nigerians home.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
PI Member
Top Bloke

Being a granny shagger should've been another

Ted

PI Member
The most scary statistic on Europe is the number of EU leaders who are childless -
  • Germany
  • France
  • Britain
  • Italy
  • Holland
  • Scotland
  • Sweden
  • Luxembourg
  • Switzerland
  • Ireland
Such a number should be almost a statistical impossibility.
Any parent will tell you that it's only when you have children that you fully understand what it means to be concerned for the future.

Top Bottom