Article on how "cancel culture" in the Weimar Republic contributed to the Shoah.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Uh the post you are replying to would be considered anti-Semitism by the Campaign Against Antisemitism and the Gatestone Institute.
I cant see how it is anti semitic to state the truth that the Jews as a race are neither remarkable or distinctive.

Anybody claiming that the Jews as a race are remarkable and distinctive is exercising Jewish Supremacy

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Correct.
The Jews are no different to any other race and those who claim they are are exercising Jewish supremacy.
Jews are NOT a race- there are massive racial differences among Jew. They are a Religious Civilization. And anyway you believe that there are differences between races- though whether you will admit that now is open to question.

I was born under the UK State and spent so far most of my life under it. Therefore what goes on in the UK is of interest to me- and as an admirer of the low life alcohlic homosexualist scum bag who committed suicide Michael Collins it should also be of interest, without his whoring we might be having a completely different conversation. Jews are the most powerful group in the UK, on the face of it Jews should not be, however through a combination of their tenacity and extreme generosity to tribal causes, they are. Do you even feel that you have sinned even venially when you pass a Gaelic begger and do not give them money? Now the group that are most generous in the UK are Muslims but their charity is more diffuse and is often towards the general population. They lack also Jewsh tenacity- conservative and/or pious Muslims most generally just want to be left alone. That is true of the Haredi also but they have very little power in the British Jewish community.

Clanrickard

PI Member
Jews are NOT a race- there are massive racial differences among Jew. They are a Religious Civilization. And anyway you believe that there are differences between races- though whether you will admit that now is open to question.

I was born under the UK State and spent so far most of my life under it. Therefore what goes on in the UK is of interest to me- and as an admirer of the low life alcohlic homosexualist scum bag who committed suicide Michael Collins it should also be of interest, without his whoring we might be having a completely different conversation. Jews are the most powerful group in the UK, on the face of it Jews should not be, however through a combination of their tenacity and extreme generosity to tribal causes, they are. Do you even feel that you have sinned even venially when you pass a Gaelic begger and do not give them money? Now the group that are most generous in the UK are Muslims but their charity is more diffuse and is often towards the general population. They lack also Jewsh tenacity- conservative and/or pious Muslims most generally just want to be left alone. That is true of the Haredi also but they have very little power in the British Jewish community.
Give it a rest you bigot.

Top Bottom