Article on how "cancel culture" in the Weimar Republic contributed to the Shoah.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

You should your name. You're not very bright.
I thought his joke was incredibly witty. I don't want to get into a debate though about the historical claims of the Shoah- that is a very complex area with good arguments on both revisionist and anti-revisionist sides. However you are not very bright not for believing the official narrative on the subject but for believing it, seeing it as the worst crime in history and yet seeing the colonization of Palestine as a wonderful thing when without it the lives of millions of Jews who died would have been saved. You cannot have it both ways. This is why the use of the Shoah by supporters of the Jewish State and the Jewish State itself is so utterly twisted. Why people let them away with it I do not know.

roc_

PI Member
I thought his joke was incredibly witty. I don't want to get into a debate though about the historical claims of the Shoah- that is a very complex area with good arguments on both revisionist and anti-revisionist sides. However you are not very bright not for believing the official narrative on the subject but for believing it, seeing it as the worst crime in history and yet seeing the colonization of Palestine as a wonderful thing when without it the lives of millions of Jews who died would have been saved. You cannot have it both ways. This is why the use of the Shoah by supporters of the Jewish State and the Jewish State itself is so utterly twisted. Why people let them away with it I do not know.
You continually make these kinds of statements as if you really believe they are true and self obvious. But every person of intelligence can tell that what you are actually doing is purposely giving people reason to hate the Jews, feeding hatred, by crying out what kind of people would exaggerate and exploit their own martyrdom and victimhood, to overshadow the suffering of others, namely the suffering of the Palestinians, and the whole thing in the interest of the illegitimate and deeply guilty state of Israel? What monsters. You care for nothing but to paint and re-paint a monstrous, abominable people, over and over and over. You have no perspective other than hate. What you represent is utterly twisted, with no perspective other than a bloodlust for demonisation, and yet more demonisation, without end. You are a disgrace.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

You continually make these kinds of statements as if you really believe they are true and self obvious. But every person of intelligence can tell that what you are actually doing is purposely giving people reason to hate the Jews, feeding hatred, by crying out what kind of people would exaggerate and exploit their own martyrdom and victimhood, to overshadow the suffering of others, namely the suffering of the Palestinians, and the whole thing in the interest of the illegitimate and deeply guilty state of Israel? What monsters. You care for nothing but to paint and re-paint a monstrous, abominable people, over and over and over. You have no perspective other than hate. What you represent is utterly twisted, with no perspective other than a bloodlust for demonisation, and yet more demonisation, without end. You are a disgrace.
roc_ a chara, by your ethical standards and certainly by those of the State you are so uncritical of I don't see how you can condemn Hitler's treatment of the Jews, though I believe that something had to be done about the CV, organized crime- like in the United States Jews were vastly over representated in organized crime- and the pushers of degeneracy, by my ethical standards Hitler's treatment of the Jews was evil, very evil in fact. It is you and not I who believes in the principle of collective punishment. You cannot deny that the traditional place of refuge for Jews was the Islamic world but that in the 1930s and 1940s most of it's door were shut to Jews because of the colonization of Palestine which began seriously in 1917. You cannot also deny the fact that relations betwen Jew and other Germans really began to go seriously pear shaped due to North American Jewry in response to the Balfour declaration pushing the Seppos into World War I against Germany (previously they had been supporting the Central Powers out of hatred primarily of Christian Russia, a hatred which very obviously still burns in you). So yes Zionism was a huge factor in both the scale of the tragedy and it even happening in the first place. So either the Jewsh colonization of Palestine was a wonderful thing and the Shoah was no big deal OR the Shoah was a tremendous evil and the Jewsh colonization of Palestine wss something at the very least regretable, One or the other if you are going to rational.

You love to demonize not just indigenous Palestinians but also Russians and Germans as well, at least those of the generations of the Hiterite regime, just as you love belittle and denigrate Christian Ireland particularly rural Christian Ireland. However demonization of anyone is something that I try to avoid and while in the culture you are a part of hatred is seen as something that people can legitimately luxuriate in this is just not so in the culture that I am a part of, in fact I intensely dislike feeling hatred in my soul. Does this mean that I have no hatred in my heart? Of course not, it is something that I had to constantly struggle against. I do not hold any particular hatred to you or at least I do so only rarely and fleetingly, Clanrickard though is a different story, I most definitely do hold hatred towards him- I realize also that doing so sinful however.

It has often been remarked upon that tribalist Jews only really feel comfortable with two types of Goyim- the gobshyte who sees no difference between Jews and everyone else and the actual full on anti-Semite of the Andrew Anglin variety. This actually is reasonable- very often Western European Goyim will keep their true feelings about Jews away from Jews either out of fear, and given the way that Jews will often tenaciously go after people for the most minor criticisms this fear is not unreasonable, or politeness and also concern for the often very fragile feelings of Jew. The thing is that European Jews and other Europeans have been locked in a mutually destructive cycles going back to the Early Middle Ages and this cowardice that we witness on our part is actually an ever recurring part of this cycle which should have ended wth the Shoah but both Jews and us have refused in general to learn any really meaningful lessons from that tragedy. We let you walk all over us and than we go indiscriminately murderously crazy on you. The only way to put an end to all this is for everybody to be frank, honest, rational and just with each other and not allow ourselves to overcome to unregenerate feelings whether of paranoia or hatred. Tragically I am probably the first Goy who has communicated with you in the same way that I would towards one of my own.

Also you have never condemned the Jewish State's role in the genocides in Sri Lanka, Burma and Rwanda.This makes anything you say about the Shoah irrelevant from a humanistic point of view.

Myanmar Is Not The First Genocidal Government Israel Has Sold Arms To

roc_

PI Member
roc_ a chara, by your ethical standards and certainly by those of the State you are so uncritical of I don't see how you can condemn Hitler's treatment of the Jews, though I believe that something had to be done about the CV, organized crime- like in the United States Jews were vastly over representated in organized crime- and the pushers of degeneracy, by my ethical standards Hitler's treatment of the Jews was evil, very evil in fact. It is you and not I who believes in the principle of collective punishment. You cannot deny that the traditional place of refuge for Jews was the Islamic world but that in the 1930s and 1940s most of it's door were shut to Jews because of the colonization of Palestine which began seriously in 1917. You cannot also deny the fact that relations betwen Jew and other Germans really began to go seriously pear shaped due to North American Jewry in response to the Balfour declaration pushing the Seppos into World War I against Germany (previously they had been supporting the Central Powers out of hatred primarily of Christian Russia, a hatred which very obviously still burns in you). So yes Zionism was a huge factor in both the scale of the tragedy and it even happening in the first place. So either the Jewsh colonization of Palestine was a wonderful thing and the Shoah was no big deal OR the Shoah was a tremendous evil and the Jewsh colonization of Palestine wss something at the very least regretable, One or the other if you are going to rational.

You love to demonize not just indigenous Palestinians but also Russians and Germans as well, at least those of the generations of the Hiterite regime, just as you love belittle and denigrate Christian Ireland particularly rural Christian Ireland. However demonization of anyone is something that I try to avoid and while in the culture you are a part of hatred is seen as something that people can legitimately luxuriate in this is just not so in the culture that I am a part of, in fact I intensely dislike feeling hatred in my soul. Does this mean that I have no hatred in my heart? Of course not, it is something that I had to constantly struggle against. I do not hold any particular hatred to you or at least I do so only rarely and fleetingly, Clanrickard though is a different story, I most definitely do hold hatred towards him- I realize also that doing so sinful however.

It has often been remarked upon that tribalist Jews only really feel comfortable with two types of Goyim- the gobshyte who sees no difference between Jews and everyone else and the actual full on anti-Semite of the Andrew Anglin variety. This actually is reasonable- very often Western European Goyim will keep their true feelings about Jews away from Jews either out of fear, and given the way that Jews will often tenaciously go after people for the most minor criticisms this fear is not unreasonable, or politeness and also concern for the often very fragile feelings of Jew. The thing is that European Jews and other Europeans have been locked in a mutually destructive cycles going back to the Early Middle Ages and this cowardice that we witness on our part is actually an ever recurring part of this cycle which should have ended wth the Shoah but both Jews and us have refused in general to learn any really meaningful lessons from that tragedy. We let you walk all over us and than we go indiscriminately murderously crazy on you. The only way to put an end to all this is for everybody to be frank, honest, rational and just with each other and not allow ourselves to overcome to unregenerate feelings whether of paranoia or hatred. Tragically I am probably the first Goy who has communicated with you in the same way that I would towards one of my own.

Also you have never condemned the Jewish State's role in the genocides in Sri Lanka, Burma and Rwanda.This makes anything you say about the Shoah irrelevant from a humanistic point of view.

Myanmar Is Not The First Genocidal Government Israel Has Sold Arms To
Just more tirades of alleged "crimes" of Jews justifying wider hatred of them and demanding eventual retribution. Just more attributing views to your opponent that they do not hold, and false accusations about what their position and view is. Just more of the dogma whereby Jews bring upon themselves all the ill-will, insinuating they deserved all they got, and will deserve it in the future, well unless they confess to all the accusations leveled at them, capitulate to all existentially threatening Palestinian and Iranian and radical Left demands, self flagellate, and put themselves at yours and theirs ultimate mercy. Of course, as it always was in previous persecutions antisemitic hatred is not really fueled by their behavior. It doesn't matter what concessions they make to you. And of course none of you really know much about how they behave and none of you care to really learn. Facts are irrelevant and there’s no remedy for what you do that parades as high-minded, as upright criticism, but any fool can see is absolutely irrational and base. You hate Clanrickard because he has zero tolerance for you, which is what everyone should have for you, not indulge you.

Clanrickard

PI Member
Just more tirades of alleged "crimes" of Jews justifying wider hatred of them and demanding eventual retribution. Just more attributing views to your opponent that they do not hold, and false accusations about what their position and view is. Just more of the dogma whereby Jews bring upon themselves all the ill-will, insinuating they deserved all they got, and will deserve it in the future, well unless they confess to all the accusations leveled at them, capitulate to all existentially threatening Palestinian and Iranian and radical Left demands, self flagellate, and put themselves at yours and theirs ultimate mercy. Of course, as it always was in previous persecutions antisemitic hatred is not really fueled by their behavior. It doesn't matter what concessions they make to you. And of course none of you really know much about how they behave and none of you care to really learn. Facts are irrelevant and there’s no remedy for what you do that parades as high-minded, as upright criticism, but any fool can see is absolutely irrational and base. You hate Clanrickard because he has zero tolerance for you, which is what everyone should have for you, not indulge you.
Yep a vile twisted human being.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

This is the thing; the role of the Jewish State in the genocide in Rwanda and it's far greater role in the genocides in Sri Lanka and Burma is something well documented and if it was not than the Forward, the most popular Jewish website in the United States, would not be talking about it even though understandably they find the whole thing very disturbing. You on the other hand refuse to condemn the Jewish State for these activities which were in no way connected to the Arab world and the supposed "existential threats" the Jewish State faces, and just dismiss the subject as "anti-Semitism", merely a case of "alleged "crimes of Jews justifying wider hatred of them". You are incapable of making even the smallest criticism of the Jewish State. We know from Sri Lanka and Burma (I think Buddhism is a lot more of a messed up Religion than Rabbinic Judaism, in fact I regard Buddhism as intensely evil) that the Jewish State would have no ethical problems committing actual genocide against the indigenous Palestinians, they feel that for the moment they could not get with doing so, and there are paranoid Muslims who believe that the IHRA definition of anti-Semitism is designed so that they will than be in a position to carry out such a genocide once they get it accepted into law. France by the way has already criminalized anti-Zionism. What would you say to such Muslims?

Now as much as I find Mowl's anti-Catholicism to be a savage and dangerous force if I was to claim that no Catholic, in particular Bishops and Priests, through their behavior went into creating it than you would rightly see that claim as ridiculous, grossly intellectually dishonest and pathetically self-serving. The leader of the Sunni Muslims in Britain rightly points out to Muslims frequently that Muslim bad behavior has been one though not the sole one of "Islamophobia" and that therefore Muslims should be less judgemental towards Islamophobes. Proper order to- I am sure you would agree that he is being entirely reasonable there. However can you imagine the Chief Rabbi saying to British Jews that Jewish bad behavior is one but not the sole and that Jews need to be less judgemental towards anti-Semites? You would be outraged by the very idea. Now of course you don't like Jews being compared and contrasted with anyone else- the thing is though that we are all human, which fact gets in the way of your type of Jewish exceptionalism AND actual anti-Semitism. A good way of examining one's behavior is to think how you would feel about it if someone else did the same thing. However the last Chief Rabbi and the current one have gone out of their way to discourage critical self reflection among Jews.

Now I stated very clearly that not just Jews but also very non-Jewish Europeans are responsible for the destructive to self and others cycle we seem locked in. Especially we are to be blamed for our indiscriminate violence and collective punishments. Now you believe in the concept of collective punishment. I don't. This of course brings up the claim made by many indigenous Palestinian Muslims as well as other Muslims that the European Jews in Palestine are so indiscriminately murderously brutal because we European Christians messed up their heads so much. Just as Clanrickard takes pleasure in the collective punishment of indigenous Palestinians it is not to difficult to imagine that in the future he will take the same twisted pleasure in the collective punishment of Jews. You would see this clearly if you were capable of seeing yourself in the non-Jewish "Other".

I know you are a great admirer of the pseudo-intellectual Daniel Pipes (who is in a lot of trouble at the moment..... BREAKING: Pipes' Middle East Forum Faces Multiple Sex Discrimination Suits )however something you do not realize is that very many of the Counter-Jihadists who actually have enough brain cells to rub together end up either coming to the conclusion that Jews and Judaism are a much more serious problem than Islam (Simon Harris in Catalonia and "tanstaafl" would be examples of this in the Anglosphere), after all Islam is significantly closer to Christianity than Rabbinic Judaism is, though there are other reasons for this as well or converting to Islam (which is less harmful to Jewish interests as you see them but still harmful to them). So Daniel Pipes has been busy creating enemies of the Jewish people and not just among Muslims. Not very intelligent that- indeed self-destructive.

The point that I have high lighted there you know, you must know, to be completely untrue. There are very many virtues found in great abundance among Jews which I deeply admire and wish that wretched non-Jewish contemporary Western Europeans had. No Jew is capable of reaching the complete lack of substance that you find in Clanrickard. Beside that reality though there is the fact that nearly a third if not more of the books on my shelves were either written by Jews or deal with Jewish history and Religion or both and I am excluding the books that deal with the Old Testament, Second Temple Judaism and Ancient Hebrew Religion there. I would wager that I know far more about Jewish history and Religion than yourself. Tp claim that I have no intellectual curiosity in this regard is just plain silly.

Anglophile

PI Member
The leaders of the Weimar Republic were mostly decent people.

The Nazis, who later took power, were monstrous, anti Semitic scum.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I’m still trying to find out what underpins the OPs obsessive fascination with Judaism and Jews.
Personally I don’t see Jews in the remarkable and distinctive light that she writes of them.

They are just another group of humans with strengths and weaknesses rather common to every group.

Perhaps she believes as some Jews believe that they remain Gods chosen people.
I certainly do not believe that and there is zero evidence to show that Jews are now Gods chosen people.

Admittedly the Christ God was born of a Jewish woman but everything changed after that and the Jews functional status as a chosen people then ceased forever.

Clanrickard

PI Member
I’m still trying to find out what underpins the OPs obsessive fascination with Judaism and Jews.
Personally I don’t see Jews in the remarkable and distinctive light that she writes of them.
You are not an anti-Semite.

Top Bottom