Article on how "cancel culture" in the Weimar Republic contributed to the Shoah.

Anglophile

PI Member
What if I was right? There is no debate that it was the UK State which colonized Palestine- without that invasion and the brutal war of 1936-39- Zionism would have gotten no where.
The British left in 1947 - and the Arabs and Jews fought it out.

Read your history...

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

The British left in 1947 - and the Arabs and Jews fought it out.

Read your history...
Uh no....And no.

Do you understand that very little Jews would have died under Hitlerite regimie if it was not for the Zionist project? Because they would have had a place to run to.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

"We know that there is rather tight censorship with respect to what may be said about these matters without ad hominem response. The fact of Gentile crimes against Jews throughout history is used to justify this censorship, much, but not all, of which is self-imposed. In my view, through their role in this censorship, Jews are paving the way for the rise of anti-Jewish feeling and perhaps much worse."

John B Cobb. (leading North American Protestant Theologian).

John B. Cobb - Wikipedia

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

William F. Albright wrote that, "In view of the terrible viciousness of his attacks on Judaism and the Jews, which continues at least until 1943, Gerhard Kittel must bear the guilt of having contributed more, perhaps, than any other Christian theologian to the mass murder of Jews by Nazis."

..."
Albright was a clown most of who's scholarship is regarded today at most as third rate. Certainly the book "World Jewry of Antiquity – Research on the Jewish Question" does bare the stamp of Hitlerite ideology, though in a restrained form, however it remains a work of serious scholarship at the same time. Kittel revised a lot of the negative views of "Late Judaism" held by Lutheran scholarship and also believed that both Rabbinic Judaism and Christianity could equally well defend their positions from the Old Testament (a text he dedicated his life to the study of). Forget him though.

Gerhard Von Rad who was his ally in defense of the intellectual and Spiritual importance of the Old Testament under the Hitlerite regime (often a difficult and dangerous one), joined not just the NSADP but the SA in 1927, long before Kittel's membership (before even that of Johann Von Leers). Of course Von Rad resigned from the Party in 1937 but it is interesting that he- a brilliant Old Testament scholar to, but arguably not as brilliant- never suffered after the war not just the same demonization as Kittel did, but much in the way of negative effects at all. Albright of course was most likely speaking out of envy there.

Do you never pause to wonder as to why such men of disciplined intellect and great learning, as well as of intensely Christian temper, came to believe that Jews had become a massive problem in Wiemar Germany? Thuggish types like Rosenberg and Hitler are one thing, however we are talking here about persons of a very different level of quality to them. Of course you were raised to swallow easy self serving answers to such questions and to avoid critical ethical examination of anything pertaining to self. "Always innocent.....".

Clanrickard

PI Member
Albright was a clown most of who's scholarship is regarded today at most as third rate. Certainly the book "World Jewry of Antiquity – Research on the Jewish Question" does bare the stamp of Hitlerite ideology, though in a restrained form, however it remains a work of serious scholarship at the same time. Kittel revised a lot of the negative views of "Late Judaism" held by Lutheran scholarship and also believed that both Rabbinic Judaism and Christianity could equally well defend their positions from the Old Testament (a text he dedicated his life to the study of). Forget him though.

Gerhard Von Rad who was his ally in defense of the intellectual and Spiritual importance of the Old Testament under the Hitlerite regime (often a difficult and dangerous one), joined not just the NSADP but the SA in 1927, long before Kittel's membership (before even that of Johann Von Leers). Of course Von Rad resigned from the Party in 1937 but it is interesting that he- a brilliant Old Testament scholar to, but arguably not as brilliant- never suffered after the war not just the same demonization as Kittel did, but much in the way of negative effects at all. Albright of course was most likely speaking out of envy there.

Do you never pause to wonder as to why such men of disciplined intellect and great learning, as well as of intensely Christian temper, came to believe that Jews had become a massive problem in Wiemar Germany? Thuggish types like Rosenberg and Hitler are one thing, however we are talking here about persons of a very different level of quality to them. Of course you were raised to swallow easy self serving answers to such questions and to avoid critical ethical examination of anything pertaining to self. "Always innocent.....".
Let this sink in as to the cut of the individual that has posted this trash. The Jews got what was coming to them. They deserved it.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Let this sink in as to the cut of the individual that has posted this trash. The Jews got what was coming to them. They deserved it.
Childish interference in matters way over your head. Where did I say the Jewish victims of the camps got what was coming to them? You though luxuriate in the mass murder and torture of indigenous Palestinian Christian and Muslim people. Anything against them is okay. They had it coming to them. However if we use the same logic against those who are wealthy now and now and powerful- which I did not- everything becomes very different, eh what? Anyone of medium quality or even any type of quality sees what you are about. Riddle me this- why do you think what happened happened? Come on now Enlighten everyone. Tell us straight out. Or have you nothing to say?

Clanrickard

PI Member
Childish interference in matters way over your head. Where did I say the Jewish victims of the camps got what was coming to them? You though luxuriate in the mass murder and torture of indigenous Palestinian Christian and Muslim people. Anything against them is okay. They had it coming to them. However if we use the same logic against those who are wealthy now and now and powerful- which I did not- everything becomes very different, eh what? Anyone of medium quality or even any type of quality sees what you are about. Riddle me this- why do you think what happened happened? Come on now Enlighten everyone. Tell us straight out. Or have you nothing to say?
Yeah yeah. You are not fooling me. You know what happened. Aided and abetted by people like you a wave of hatred of the oldest bigotry there is, antisemitism, swept Germany. This is ended up in Jews being dehumanized to the point where they portrayed as rats and cockroaches and the "final solution" was invoked. Rancid hatred and bigotry and the worst crime in human history. All on a people who were threatening nobody and have made a massive contribution to western civlisation. Yet still today people like you insert sneaky digs at Jewish people with a veneer , a thinly veiled one at that, of academia to try and make it socially acceptable. Disgusting.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Yeah yeah. You are not fooling me. You know what happened. Aided and abetted by people like you a wave of hatred of the oldest bigotry there is, antisemitism, swept Germany. This is ended up in Jews being dehumanized to the point where they portrayed as rats and cockroaches and the "final solution" was invoked. Rancid hatred and bigotry and the worst crime in human history. All on a people who were threatening nobody and have made a massive contribution to western civlisation. Yet still today people like you insert sneaky digs at Jewish people with a veneer , a thinly veiled one at that, of academia to try and make it socially acceptable. Disgusting.
I happen to in general like Muslims and two of my best friends are Muslim however I also why Myles and Save Me Jeebus hate Muslims (something really needs to done about Pakistani Muslim supremacists in parts of England). On the topic of Muslims do you realize how idiotic you are to see the Zionist colonization project in Palestine as a wonderful thing and than turn around and say that what happened to Jews under the Hitlerite regime was "the worst crime in history" (of course in reality that worst crime in history was the Murder of Our Jesus Christ- nothing can ever compare to that)? Well if you knew anything about Jewish history you would know that traditionally the place where Jews legged to when things got to hot for them in Christian Europe was the Islamic world. However because of the Zionist colonization of Palestine those doors were closed to them and therefore a lot of Jews found it impossible to escape Germany before late 1939 when they began to be rounded up and sent to the camps.

Now actually intelligent Jews who would despise people like yourself (I cannot say that I altogether blame them), a lot of Jews are hyper-smart and have a great way with words but are not actually that intelligent (roc_ and Daniel Pipes would be examples) realize that falling out with the Muslims was one of the most retarded things that they ever did, but here we encounter the problem- they try to shift the blame unto Christians for last century of mounting Jewish aggression against Muslims (Professor Gil Anidjar is the most famous, or infamous, example of this but even Professor Amnon Raz-Krakotzkin, who I otherwise greatly admire, sometimes engages in this but it has to be said in a more level headed way) and tragically a lot of Muslims fall for this.

The threatening nobody thing is silly- did you not read the article in the OP which has written by someone from the aristocracy of the Zionist Right? Also why leave out the fact that "deeply committed Jews" (the Jewish phrase to refer to intense Jewish tribalists) were supporting the Central Powers in World War I because they were fighting against the Russian Empire, Jews were doing what they could to keep the USA out of the War, than along comes the Balfour declaration which as Jeremy Ben Ami- an important contemporary North American Jewish leader- has admitted was done to get Jews to put pressure on the US government to enter the war on the British and French side, which they did very successfully. Than suddenly a lot of Jews in Germany who had supported the war started coming out with awful pacifist crap. No one can deny that all that was a major cause of what tragically things ultimately played out.

Anyway you should read the below from your beloved "Campaign Against Antisemitism"- what is going on there do you think? Or are you actually capable of thinking things out rather than repeating slogans?

https://antisemitism.org/soas-professor-accuses-israel-of-being-a-western-virus-and-exploiting-the-holocaust-for-political-ends/

Clanrickard

PI Member
I happen to in general like Muslims and two of my best friends are Muslim however I also why Myles and Save Me Jeebus hate Muslims (something really needs to done about Pakistani Muslim supremacists in parts of England). On the topic of Muslims do you realize how idiotic you are to see the Zionist colonization project in Palestine as a wonderful thing and than turn around and say that what happened to Jews under the Hitlerite regime was "the worst crime in history" (of course in reality that worst crime in history was the Murder of Our Jesus Christ- nothing can ever compare to that)? Well if you knew anything about Jewish history you would know that traditionally the place where Jews legged to when things got to hot for them in Christian Europe was the Islamic world. However because of the Zionist colonization of Palestine those doors were closed to them and therefore a lot of Jews found it impossible to escape Germany before late 1939 when they began to be rounded up and sent to the camps.

Now actually intelligent Jews who would despise people like yourself (I cannot say that I altogether blame them), a lot of Jews are hyper-smart and have a great way with words but are not actually that intelligent (roc_ and Daniel Pipes would be examples) realize that falling out with the Muslims was one of the most retarded things that they ever did, but here we encounter the problem- they try to shift the blame unto Christians for last century of mounting Jewish aggression against Muslims (Professor Gil Anidjar is the most famous, or infamous, example of this but even Professor Amnon Raz-Krakotzkin, who I otherwise greatly admire, sometimes engages in this but it has to be said in a more level headed way) and tragically a lot of Muslims fall for this.

The threatening nobody thing is silly- did you not read the article in the OP which has written by someone from the aristocracy of the Zionist Right? Also why leave out the fact that "deeply committed Jews" (the Jewish phrase to refer to intense Jewish tribalists) were supporting the Central Powers in World War I because they were fighting against the Russian Empire, Jews were doing what they could to keep the USA out of the War, than along comes the Balfour declaration which as Jeremy Ben Ami- an important contemporary North American Jewish leader- has admitted was done to get Jews to put pressure on the US government to enter the war on the British and French side, which they did very successfully. Than suddenly a lot of Jews in Germany who had supported the war started coming out with awful pacifist crap. No one can deny that all that was a major cause of what tragically things ultimately played out.

Anyway you should read the below from your beloved "Campaign Against Antisemitism"- what is going on there do you think? Or are you actually capable of thinking things out rather than repeating slogans?

https://antisemitism.org/soas-professor-accuses-israel-of-being-a-western-virus-and-exploiting-the-holocaust-for-political-ends/
Jesus get a life will you.

Top Bottom