Armenia and Azerbaijan erupt into fighting

Karloff

PI Member
Europe is led by zionists who take their cue from Washington, otherwise they would be doing more to curtail Turkish aggression which is i am certain acting as a proxy for the US and Israel. Tell me EU will you even do anything should Turkey invade Greece?

Europe is led by zionists who take their cue from Washington, otherwise they would be doing more to curtail Turkish aggression which is i am certain acting as a proxy for the US and Israel. Tell me EU will you even do anything should Turkey invade Greece?
In many ways Azerbaijan would be considered Turkish, its just that Armenia got in the way.
AzerbaijanTurkey relations have always been strong with the two often being described as "one nation with two states" by the ex-president of Azerbaijan Heydar Aliyev[1] due to both being Turkic countries and having strong cultural and ethnic ties. Turkey was the first state to recognize Azerbaijan's independence in 1991 and has been a staunch supporter of Azerbaijan in its efforts to consolidate its independence, preserve its territorial integrity and realize its economic potential arising from the rich natural resources of the Caspian Sea. The two countries share an 11-kilometer border, with the Aras River separating Turkey from the Nakhchivan exclave of Azerbaijan.
In our last piece on the war we pointed to U.S. plans to 'overextend Russia' by creating trouble in the Caucasus just as it is now happening. Fort Russ notes:
The current director of the CIA, Gina Haspel, was doing field assignments in Turkey in the early stages of her career, she reportedly speaks Turkish, and she has history of serving as a station chief in Baku, Azerbaijan, in the late 1990s. It is, therefore, presumable that she still has connections with the local government and business elites.
The current Chief of the MI6, Richard Moore, also has history of working in Turkey — he was performing tasks for the British intelligence there in the late 1980s and the early 1990s. Moore is fluent in Turkish and he also served as the British Ambassador to Turkey from 2014 to 2017.
The intelligence chiefs of the two most powerful countries in the Anglosphere are turkologists with connections in Turkey and Azerbaijan. It would be reasonable to assume that a regional conflict of such magnitude happening now, on their watch, is far from being a mere coincidence.
Before President Trump stopped the program the CIA had used the Azerbaijani Silk Way Airlines in more than 350 flights to bring weapons from Bulgaria to Turkey to then hand them to 'Syrian rebels'. Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, is not only a CIA station but also a Mossad center for waging its silent war against Iran.

The former Indian ambassador to Turkey M.K. Bhadrakumar has written two interesting pieces on the current conflict. In the first one he reminds us on the 2018 color revolution in Armenia which he had thought meant trouble for Moscow.

I have never perceived it that way. While Armenia's current Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan tried to get into business with 'western' powers and NATO there was no way he could fundamentally change Armenia's foreign policy. A hundred years ago Turkey, with the second biggest NATO army, had genocided Armenians. They have never forgotten that. The relation to Azerbaijan were also certain to continue to be hostile. That will only change if the two countries again come under some larger empire. Armenia depends on Russian arms support just as much as Azerbaijan does. (Azerbaijan has more money and pays more for its Russian weapons which allows Russia to subsidize the ones it sells to Armenia.)

After Nikol Pashinyan was installed and tried to turn 'west' Russia did the same as it did in Belarus when President Lukashenko started to make deals with the 'west'. It sat back and waited until the 'west' betrayed its new partners. That happened in Belarus a few weeks ago. The U.S. launched a color revolution against Lukashenko and he had nowhere to turn to but to Russia. Now Armenia is under attack by NATO supported forces and can not hope for help from anywhere but Russia.

Iran likewise did not fear the new government in Yerevan. It was concerned over Pashinyan’s recent diplomatic exchanges with Israel which were at the initiative of the White House. But that concern has now been lifted.
To protest against Israel's recent sale of weapon to Azerbaijan Armenia has called back its ambassador from Israel just two weeks after it opened its embassy there.

Pashinyan will have to apologize in Moscow before Russia will come to his help. As Maxim Suchkov relays:
Armenia does not offer much to the west strategically or capital wise, and in a similar way to Belarus, where they tried to move towards the west of late, they got a colour revolution for their trouble as in a knife in the back, all the while Russia isn't exactly happy that the Armenians tried to play both sides of late. Similar to Georgia, where the clown running that place at the time thought he had the backing of the west against Russia and tried to restart a civil war, this is different, but similar in a sense that you need to understand the hand you have been dealt within the great game.

There are two old powers in the region, who can historically, ethnically, etc... pull on such a past and act semi independent at least at the moment and are big enough to bully the rest in many ways, and they are Turkey and Iran. Greater Armenia is no longer great, that was a long time ago, especially if you only have 3 million people now and not a lot else in comparison to the rest. With the pull back of the US in many ways under Trump in the region or the threat of it, with its own colour revolution to deal with, you are seeing the second league teams getting bolder or being pushed, or at least the non global powers that have real power in their respective regions, where Turkey has a lot of ties to the spooks it seems.

Karloff

PI Member
The Turks who just this year reconverted the Hagia Sophia to a mosque and yesterday reopened the beaches of famagusta as a tourist destination may try to launch an invasion and takeover of Greek islands instead of the Greek mainland thus giving the EU the excuse to ignore it saying it is only a small island and not important.

This Turk leader is showing aggression all around him and the EU, Russia etc show him only weakness in response. I have watched this Erdogan for some time and despite his links to Islamism i suspect he was told that there are certain directions he will be allowed to go in which can expand Turkey so long as they also benefit Israel at the same time, his excursions into Syria obviously and his contributions to overthrowing Gaddafi and now his strengthening of Israeli ally Azerbaijan just north of Iran.

DP Moran

PI Member
Nothing will be done just as they did nothing when the Turks invaded Cyprus.

Karloff

PI Member
I hope you are wrong and it could very well be that the EU want him to invade Greece to provide a justification to overtly turn it into a military alliance.

This guy cleverly staged that fake coup attempt a few years ago to give him a pretext to silence all opposition and critics in the country, he is a dangerous one.

DP Moran

PI Member
The Turks who just this year reconverted the Hagia Sophia to a mosque and yesterday reopened the beaches of famagusta as a tourist destination may try to launch an invasion and takeover of Greek islands instead of the Greek mainland thus giving the EU the excuse to ignore it saying it is only a small island and not important.

This Turk leader is showing aggression all around him and the EU, Russia etc show him only weakness in response. I have watched this Erdogan for some time and despite his links to Islamism i suspect he was told that there are certain directions he will be allowed to go in which can expand Turkey so long as they also benefit Israel at the same time, his excursions into Syria obviously and his contributions to overthrowing Gaddafi and now his strengthening of Israeli ally Azerbaijan just north of Iran.
All been mapped out. Saudi hoovers up Yemen, Turks expand into the Kurdish areas of Syria and Iraq while the rest balkanised and ravaged by war become part of Greater Israel. Turkic Nationalism is a threat to Iran too with a sizeable minority Erdogan will want annexed to his new Empire. It will be supported as Zionists desire the destruction of Iran at all costs and they will use Turkey to do what America won't if Trump or another President refuses to launch an invasion.

Kai

PI Member
We didnt invade Cyprus. We took control of it. Its open to anyone who wants to live in peace. Venetian controlled Cyprus was a pirate nest which was posing a threat to civilian ships and we took it. You kaffirs always create problems, you have to live under our rule. ME was a beautiful place under Ottoman rule.

DP Moran

PI Member
I hope you are wrong and it could very well be that the EU want him to invade Greece to provide a justification to overtly turn it into a military alliance.

This guy cleverly staged that fake coup attempt a few years ago to give him a pretext to silence all opposition and critics in the country, he is a dangerous one.
Greece offers nothing to NATO now that the Eastern bloc is gone. The frontier has shifted. Turkey is key to them and they will do anything to pacify Erdogan. The Greeks, the Cypriots and the Armenians are expendable to them.

What this highlights more than anything is the need for independent European and Middle Eastern states to pursue closer links with Russia. As you rightly said the playing both sides path of Armenia has backfired, Greece must not make the same mistake.

Kai

PI Member
You were the same in the past, you are the same today and you will be the same in the future.

"However, by May 1539 Suleiman I decided to attack Limassol because the Venetians had been sheltering pirates who continuously attacked Ottoman ships. Limassol stayed under Ottoman control until a peace treaty was signed in 1540. Cyprus continued to be a haven for pirates who interrupted the safe passage of Ottoman trade ships and Muslim pilgrims sailing to Mecca and Medina.[34] By 1569, pirates captured the Ottoman defterdar (treasurer) of Egypt, and Selim II decided to safeguard the sea route from Constantinople to Alexandria by conquering the island and clearing the eastern Mediterranean of all enemies in 1570–71."

DP Moran

PI Member
We didnt invade Cyprus. We took control of it. Its open to anyone who wants to live in peace. Venetian controlled Cyprus was a pirate nest which was posing a threat to civilian ships and we took it. You kaffirs always create problems, you have to live under our rule. ME was a beautiful place under Ottoman rule.
Thrace and Anatolia will once again be Greek, Enosis will happen, Antioch will return to Syria and you Muslim Ashkenazi savages will be driven back to the mountains from whence you came.

Top Bottom