Are Zionism and the Alt-Right natural allies?

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
In the same way as the Brit's used to regard building railways for the stupid fuzzy-wuzzies as a great gift.

Or organising many disparate peoples into conglomerate nation states long before they were ready for such.
roc_'s ploy of trying to make out that Palestinian opposition to colonialism is purely down or at best largely down to Islam reminds me a lot of Paisley Senior's attempts to explain the PIRA's campaign as being the result of a Jesuit conspiracy and little else. Of course the Jesuits were the Religious Order least like to have PIRA sympathizers within them (the Cistercians followed by the Franciscans were the most likely to support the armed struggle).

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
You are like a Nazi who says that concentration camps were a great benefit to European Jewry. This one post shows that you are not a serious poster but a mere mouthpiece for the lowest and most gross sort of ZioNazi propaganda. You are infinitely worse than those cretins Anglophile and Setantawatch.
The mystery for me is to whether he is actually trying to convince himself or others with the nonsense which comes out with.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The mystery for me is to whether he is actually trying to convince himself or others with the nonsense which comes out with.

My guess is that he has a large database of quotes and out of context factoids that he has been supplied with by some agency of the Zionist Apartheid Régime and his whole job description is getting the contents of this database out onto as many forums as possible. You will notice that there is often a severe mismatch between the content that he drags up and the post he's supposed to be answering. He seems a bit too smart to be Hasbara - my guess is that he works in the Israeli Embassy in Dublin.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Others.

He's been totally convinced by Zionist propaganda. That's why he gets so upset when it's exposed as such, whereas other shills know they're talking shite so just log off or change the topic when their nonsense is exposed.

Roc_ really believes the nonsense he parrots and wants others to too.

My guess is that he has a large database of quotes and out of context factoids that he has been supplied with by some agency of the Zionist Apartheid Régime and his whole job description is getting the contents of this database out onto as many forums as possible. You will notice that there is often a severe mismatch between the content that he drags up and the post he's supposed to be answering. He seems a bit too smart to be Hasbara - my guess is that he works in the Israeli Embassy in Dublin.
You're very revealing when you project as I've said already
So that's how your overlords in the BdS operate and how you're all supplied with your "on" messages

Past.. Don't tell them you are in love with Finkelstein, the mightn't like that

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Very sloppy you could have at least tried to get Ziobunny written on the drum.
Ask the BdS for a graphics course, I bet Omar Bagman did one in Israel, I wonder, if you asked nicely, if you could get the course in an Israeli university like old Omar?

You can ask the graphics department to make it up as a meme for you. Even your chum Anglo would be posting it then.

You are like a Nazi who says that concentration camps were a great benefit to European Jewry. This one post shows that you are not a serious poster but a mere mouthpiece for the lowest and most gross sort of ZioNazi propaganda. You are infinitely worse than those cretins Anglophile and Setantawatch.
Throbby Throbby Throbby

what are we going to do with you you little monkey.
Your obsession with the Holocaust is clouding your judgement, you're empathising with Nazis now. you also spelled Zionism wrong, come on Throbby your standards are slipping. I want to see the Throbster back to his best and will help and advise you all that I can.