Are Zionism and the Alt-Right natural allies?

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Now he's saying above that the charge of ethnic cleansing is a smear. He says this while knowing full well that Zionism as an ideology sought to replace the Palestinians with Jews.

Knowing full well that over 700,000 Palestinians were ethnically cleansed during the Nakba so that Israel would have an overwhelmingly Jewish population.

Knowing that every day Israel ethnically cleanse Palestinians from their homes in the occupied territories.

The whole Zionist colonial project is based on ethnic cleansing, yet he says it's a smear :rolleyes:

You just have to laugh at the brazenness of him really.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Yes, That's what I mean about why zionism taken to the extreme is really terrifying.
The only other people I have come across who have exhibited roc_'s complete lack of empathy for the "Other" have been the Billy Wright fanboy type of Ulster Loyalist and Neo-Nazis, thankfully though both those groups have no real power and are regarded as basically evil psychopaths by society at large while as unfortunately people with roc's cold hearted mentality have nuclear weaponry at their finger tips.

You cannot honestly believe that Islam is the cause of Palestinian resentment towards Zionism given how the Zionists started ethnic cleansing on a serious level in the 1920s.
Really
You just use phrases like ethnic cleansing and in your own mind it makes sense.
If Israel was attempting to do that then it would be the most unsuccessful ever given the growth in the Palestinian and Arab populations in the region.

The only other people I have come across who have exhibited roc_'s complete lack of empathy for the "Other" have been the Billy Wright fanboy type of Ulster Loyalist and Neo-Nazis, thankfully though both those groups have no real power and are regarded as basically evil psychopaths by society at large while as unfortunately people with roc's cold hearted mentality have nuclear weaponry at their finger tips.
They would be s8milar to the BdS bit at least they didn't try to hide their violent side.

roc_ just said on politics.i.e. that the Palestinians have greatly benefited from Zionist colonialism.
In the same way as the Brit's used to regard building railways for the stupid fuzzy-wuzzies as a great gift.

Or organising many disparate peoples into conglomerate nation states long before they were ready for such.

Really
You just use phrases like ethnic cleansing and in your own mind it makes sense.
If Israel was attempting to do that then it would be the most unsuccessful ever given the growth in the Palestinian and Arab populations in the region.
You're right in the sense that Israel would not be allowed to take on a more comprehensive strategy of ethnic cleansing and still claim to be nominally Democratic.

So they are forced into this piecemeal approach, which leaves neither nation satisfied and which ultimately means the Palestinians will be successful.

You're right in the sense that Israel would not be allowed to take on a more comprehensive strategy of ethnic cleansing and still claim to be nominally Democratic.

So they are forced into this piecemeal approach, which leaves neither nation satisfied and which ultimately means the Palestinians will be successful.
That's typical say nothing but blame Israel for your blandness.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I in fact honestly believe on its own that it was fantastic for the Palestinian people. It resulted in the phenomenal increase and greater prosperity of the local Arab population. (As per link in my signature).
You are like a Nazi who says that concentration camps were a great benefit to European Jewry. This one post shows that you are not a serious poster but a mere mouthpiece for the lowest and most gross sort of ZioNazi propaganda. You are infinitely worse than those cretins Anglophile and Setantawatch.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
No you're wrong and using the term Holocaust to diminish it
You are a saddo Throbby.

I'm afraid, my dear Ziobunny, you're going to have to go to your superiors again for another translation. I can't make head nor tail of that.