Are Zionism and the Alt-Right natural allies?

I notice that one of the Jews over on the other place has put Lothrop Stoddard the American ideologue of eugenics and white supremacy who wrote hysterical books about the dangers of de-colonization in the 1920s in his avatar. It makes perfect sense to me that a Zionist Jew would admire such a man. Both the Alt-Right and Zionist Jews are highly ethno-centric, IQ fetishes and believe that inter-group relations are always a Hobbesian struggle and that this is basically a good thing. Consider also the rabid anti-Black racism in the Zionist colonial project and it becomes clear that Zionist Jews whatever they might say in the West aren't fond to put it mildly.

Now I know that Richard Spencer has become more anti-Jewish of late under the influence of Andrew Joyce who is an Ulster Scot who isn't hostile to Irish Nationalism but obsesses about Jewry in much the same manner as Cruimh and other TUV types obsesses about Catholicism. However just as the old Anti-NATO Right/Third Positionists saw Middle Eastern Baathists as natural allies I think that the natural ally of Zionism in the West isn't Evangelicals ("Christian Zionism" is in massive retreat).

Ratio Et Fides said:
... Do you honestly believe that Zionist colonialism hasn't been a total disaster for the Palestinian people?
I in fact honestly believe on its own that it was fantastic for the Palestinian people. It resulted in the phenomenal increase and greater prosperity of the local Arab population. (As per link in my signature).

But the chief tragedy of ordinary Palestinian Arabs was the rise of radicalism, Amin Al-Husseini's vow to fight all Muslim seculars, his envisioning of a Pan-Islamic Empire, where Islamic law rules, and so on - Amin Al Husseini: Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood

... was what I said...

roc_'s total denial of any universal code of ethics is truly staggering.
An enormous honour and compliment coming from your mouth. Now, you can go back to using the suffering and death of ordinary Palestinians to promote your anti-US imperialism, "anti-Zionist" propaganda purposes etc. I'll just leave you to it.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
I in fact honestly believe on its own that it was fantastic for the Palestinian people. It resulted in the phenomenal increase and greater prosperity of the local Arab population. (As per link in my signature).

But the chief tragedy of ordinary Palestinian Arabs was the rise of radicalism, Amin Al-Husseini's vow to fight all Muslim seculars, his envisioning of a Pan-Islamic Empire, where Islamic law rules, and so on - Amin Al Husseini: Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood

... was what I said...
You cannot honestly believe that Islam is the cause of Palestinian resentment towards Zionism given how the Zionists started ethnic cleansing on a serious level in the 1920s.

You cannot honestly believe that Islam is the cause of Palestinian resentment towards Zionism given how the Zionists started ethnic cleansing on a serious level in the 1920s.
Always lies with you. Do you expect me to continue responding, wasting my time responding to such blatant lies?

Never mind the smear of "ethnic cleansing". Even if we look at the list of atrocities committed by one side against the other, we see that during the 1920's the atrocities were all on one side.

(And btw, the Mufti did not only incite against the Jews during this period. He also assassinated any secular Muslims who were not entirely loyal to him.)

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
The truth is if out of the blue Israel nuked Ireland today killing a couple of million of us, roc_ - were he not among the dead - would find some long-winded way to try to justify it.

That's the mentality you're dealing with here. The mentality of a fanatical Zionist extremist!

The truth is if out of the blue Israel nuked Ireland today killing a couple of million of us, roc_ - were he not among the dead - would find some long-winded way to try to justify it.

That's the mentality you're dealing with here. The mentality of a fanatical Zionist extremist!

Yes, That's what I mean about why zionism taken to the extreme is really terrifying.