Are you drinking poison water?

bartypus

Political Irish
Threads
[font=Georgia, Verdana, Arial]Here’s how to check if you’re one of the 380,000 people with contaminated water[/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]A lobby group is calling on Irish Water to directly notify customers their water is contaminated with a cancer-linked toxin.[/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]T[/font][/font]
[font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]HE ISSUE OF trihalomethane (THM) contamination has been raised by a group campaigning to have 380,000 consumers directly notified about the quality of the water they are drinking.[/font]
[font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]In a statement released today, Friends of the Irish Environment said Irish Water should directly inform the hundreds of thousands of customers affected by the contamination, which has been an issue for a number of years.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]What are THMs?[/font]

[font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Trihalomethanes are toxic compounds which occur as a result of a reaction between organic materials, like peaty soil, when chlorine is added as a disinfectant.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Long-term exposure to THMs has been linked to an increased risk of certain cancers as well as heart, lung, liver and kidney problems.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]The last paper submitted to the EU identified supplies to approximately 380,000 households have exceeded the parametric limit for these toxins.[/font]
[font=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Enter you address in the link below, if like me you dont want this feckers to have your actual address then just enter your town address as you are on the public supply.[/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]https://www.water.ie/water-supply/water-quality/[/font]

rightthented

Political Irish
Threads
Checked my full address and my water is perfect and safe to drink.well done Irish Water

Top Bottom