Are you a homosexual?

Are you a homosexual?

• Total voters

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
With the recent arrival of refugees from P.ie I thought it would be a good idea to finally confirm the fact that that Site has an inordinate amount of homosexual men posting there relative to the general populace.

I ask for complete honesty from the respondents and I will conduct this poll with names showing so the results will be transparent to all.

Thank you,

Myles

Vinoboy

PI Member
Lol This is why PI is better than P.ie LMFAO
I'm 100% demisexual.

D

Deleted member 392

Non Registered Member
With the recent arrival of refugees from P.ie I thought it would be a good idea to finally confirm the fact that that Site has an inordinate amount of homosexual men posting there relative to the general populace.

I ask for complete honesty from the respondents and I will conduct this poll with names showing so the results will be transparent to all.

Thank you,

Myles
great to see this thread back congrats to myles

Truthisfree

PI Member
Looks like it has an inordinate amount of straight people, on the other hand this one looks like it has a whole lot of gay people in denial :D

D

Deleted member 189

Non Registered Member
Lolz. The closeted folk of PI trying to out the new blood in attempt to buy them a drink...and maybe more.
That makes sense. I guess the infatuation of the far-right with dictators, uniforms, leather, discipline and ‘manliness’ has to find expression in a sexual way as well. I hope they work out their sexual difficulties and get to a place of happiness.

Top Bottom