Are you a All Ireland champion whinger?

Middleagedgit

Political Irish
Threads
Good old Enda kenny, he never fails to suprise me.

Today Enda told us how in his home Castlebar he has some;
[font=Georgia, Verdana, Arial]All Ireland champion whingers![/font]

[font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]I say to those people. And God knows we have some All-Ireland champions here in Castlebar. I don’t mean Castlebar Mitchels (a GAA team), I mean the whingers I hear every week saying ‘there’s nothing happening’.[/font][/font]
[font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Well I want to assure them that the future is very bright. All we have to do is maintain progress in terms of our economy.[/font][/font]

Id dare say Enda is just a typical village idiot and not to mind him, but this guy is the Taoiseach of Ireland!

[font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]WITH LESS THAN a week before the public go to the polls, Enda Kenny has launched a bizarre attack on some voters in his own constituency.[/font]

[font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]At a Fine Gael rally yesterday evening, the Taoiseach hit out at ‘All Ireland whingers’ in Castlebar.[/font]
[font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]He made the comment at a rally for the party yesterday evening.[/font]
[font=Georgia, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]http://www.thejournal.ie/enda-kenny-voters-whingers-hometown-2615710-Feb2016/[/font]

TheKing

King of Fine Gael
Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Enda has a point though?

Some people have nothing to do but whinge, you see it on here and other sites.

Some think that when a government take office they can wave a magic wand and all the worlds problems are solved.

Life isnt like that in afraid.

ergo2

PI Member
Threads
Enda has a point though?

Some people have nothing to do but whinge, you see it on here and other sites.

Some think that when a government take office they can wave a magic wand and all the worlds problems are solved.

Life isnt like that in afraid.
Those canvassing Mayo in GE2011 for FG urged support for a Mayo Taoiseach - that a Mayo Taoiseach would do great things for Mayo. Four out of five seats given to FG. Delivery to t he county disappointing

rightthented

Political Irish
Threads
Those canvassing Mayo in GE2011 for FG urged support for a Mayo Taoiseach - that a Mayo Taoiseach would do great things for Mayo. Four out of five seats given to FG. Delivery to t he county disappointing
I find it amazing that Enda was even returned to Mayo as a TD.

Fine Gael have done nothing for that county, the hospital in Castlebar is at crisis point after Roscommon was closed down and the people sent to Galway or Castlebar instead.

But for some reason they voted him in, like lemmings off a cliff.

Top Bottom